Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there are people who are not gun owners who still have a familiarity with gun laws.
    I can agree with this. I Don't own a gun but I'm familiar with them. And I'll be the first to say we need better gun laws in America, that asshat's gun should have been in a locker, locked up.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Canadian, I'm glad we don't have "laws" that allow people with double digit IQs to tote around firearms and shoot whoever they feel like "in self defense".
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Pious Lemon View Post
    I know right! They make it sound as if the gun was integral to the crime or something... I'm sure more would have died if he had not had a gun for sure.

It really is disgusting to see this. I don't know what possesses someone to think shooting at others is a good idea. Would like to see if any more information surfaces.
    Shooting and killing someone who is a serious threat to you is always a good idea if you value your own health and as someone who has been beaten robbed by a group of teens in the past I can honestly say if i would of had a gun at the time I would of shot everyone of them without the least bit of remorse nor would I take pity on the parents who raised such worthless offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Shooting and killing someone who is a serious threat to you is always a good idea if you value your own health and as someone who has been beaten robbed by a group of teens in the past I can honestly say if i would of had a gun at the time I would of shot everyone of them without the least bit of remorse nor would I take pity on the parents who raised such worthless offspring.
    Then I wish you good luck in prison where you belong.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Your possessions > their lives. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Did you miss the part where they also beat him in addition to robbing him? His health and possibly life are certainly his own to protect.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post

Prohibition did what it was meant to. It made people drink less. Yes there were lots and lots of moonshiners but the overall consumption dropped. Whether or not its worth it is a whole other discussion.
    You're missing the point. Of course drinking decreased but not nearly enough. Why do you think the Prohibition Era was so relatively short? Why do you think the feds hard a hard enough time getting local law enforcement to enforce Prohibition laws? All it did was create a black market for alcohol. And this was just alcohol. No one wants to be that guy that has to go around enforcing gun bans.

Prohibition did not stop people from getting alcohol, the drug war does not stop people from getting drugs, a ban on guns will not stop people from getting guns. What needs to change are the consequences for firing a gun. Not all states have this issue. FL does, which is why we have some instances of people shooting people over petty shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order to keep myself from getting another infraction and/or ban, I'm just going to say:

Good riddance. One down, countless more to go.

I have a much, much firmer stance on people who play loud music, but I will just leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Despite all that came with prohibition, alcohol consumption decreased. There goes your point. Oh, and my example still stands. Why not make killing lawful if being outlawed doesn't stop it?
    There is such thing as lawful killing. Thats why we are allowed guns. The issue is the interpretation of laws and how they very state to state. There will never be a nationwide ban on guns in the US. Its goes against the philosophy of our Constitution. At no time should the citizens be without a way to resist the government if that need should arise. The US was possible because citizens had to ability to bare arms. Places have survived overbearing authorities because of their right to bare arms. People have survived, especially the settlement of the western US, because they were able to protect themselves. Guns are literally a part of American culture whether you like it or not.

Ok, site isn't letting me quote for some reason, but gotta say this.

endersblade, I don't care how you rationalize it, that is fucking psychotic. Call the police, get them slapped with a noise pollution violation (they exist,) but don't fucking kill them over loud music.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 12 inch sub and 800 watt amp in my truck, what kind of music do you want me to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    You won't solve violence just by taking away weapons, you solve violence by changing people's hearts and minds
    Yep, we shall give everyone AK and everyone countries nuclear missiles and let's sit down and talk about peace.

Why does US oppose Iran to have Nukes again????

BULLSHIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Their actions = their responsibility. Don't rob people and you won't get hurt. Seems pretty fair to me.