Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted you waste the next 90 years of your life studying the ins and outs of measurements and water spillage in soda.

I wish all flacid men and extremely hung men could swap places for one day (im not gonna enjoy being flacid for the day )
    granted. the wish backfires and men remain like that for the rest of their lives.

I wish I had the means to purchase the telltalegames The Walking Dead videogame.

Granted, but you don't have the time to play it. Why, you ask? You got killed by a demonic squirrel. Sorry.

I wish demonic squirrels weren't such a threat to humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Regular squirrels ravage the land, completely immune to the exorcisms we'd developed for dealing with demonic squirrels. Man kind is swiftly wiped out.

I wish we had a national anthem for the entire planet, and it was a girls generation song. :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but we move to another planet tommorow and choose Baby by Justin Bieber as our new anthem.

I wish Justin Bieber would stop making music.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted, but we move to another planet tommorow and choose Baby by Justin Bieber as our new anthem.

I wish Justin Bieber would stop making music.
    Granted, he is now a major action movie star and is going to be in every major, high budget, action movie till his late 60's and will also be running a major talk show that runs on every channel during the prime time slots and plays all his old music for the intro, ending and the lead ins and outs of commercial breaks and his songs are played as the background music for many shows and commercials for the next 20 years.

I wish minimum wage actually paid a livable wage.

10+ Year Old Account
    (I really don't want to distort this wish. )

Granted. However the Government raises benefits to match so that it is still more profitable to sponge off the state rather than work for a living.

I wish my ear didn't hurt.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

Granted. However the Government raises benefits to match so that it is still more profitable to sponge off the state rather than work for a living.

Not really a problem to most as many of us, don't want to sponge but have no choice. I know I am on it just to keep food on my plate.

On top, wish granted. Instead of your ear hurting, it is now your penis burning like you lathered it in "Icy Hot".

I wish the US Army hadn't fucked my back up or at least would finish the paper work so I could go to the VA Hospital. (Not playing here, actual wish, do your worst, lol).

10+ Year Old Account

Granted, but now your head is going to explode, because you took too many pills, in order for your ear to stop hurting.

I wish there were no forever alones in the world... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. However due to their being more men than women in the world. You're partnered with a huge convict that likes nothing more than dropping his soap in the shower.

I wish monopoly money was real money.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathguard View Post
    Granted, but now your head is going to explode, because you took too many pills, in order for your ear to stop hurting.

I wish there were no forever alones in the world... :/
    Granted, but now the world is ravaged in disease from all the polygamous and group marriages it has created. (only way to do it realistically)

See previous post for my wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, he is now a major action movie star and is going to be in every major, high budget, action movie till his late 60's and will also be running a major talk show that runs on every channel during the prime time slots and plays all his old music for the intro, ending and the lead ins and outs of commercial breaks and his songs are played as the background music for many shows and commercials for the next 20 years.
    And here I am, not in the US, not giving a fuck.
    Granted, but now the world is ravaged in disease from all the polygamous and group marriages it has created. (only way to do it realistically)

See previous post for my wish.
    Granted, but you die due to a freak accident on your way there.
    I wish for unlimited money in all currencies, past, present and future.

Granted. However due to their being more men than women in the world. You're partnered with a huge convict that likes nothing more than dropping his soap in the shower.

I wish monopoly money was real money.
    Granted, enjoy your $5,000 loaves of bread from the store.

Again, see previous post.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted, but you die due to a freak accident on your way there.
    I wish for unlimited money in all currencies, past, present and future.
    Granted, money is now worth less than the paper it is made out of and we return to the barter system where no one except the major manufactures have anything to barter with anymore and we have even less power than we do now due to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. However due to the delay in the paperwork, your back gets all better on its own, but the hospital 'needs' to appear to have done something so subject you to hours of boring and excruciatingly painful tests.

I wish I had blue eyes.

Granted. However due to the delay in the paperwork, your back gets all better on its own, but the hospital 'needs' to appear to have done something so subject you to hours of boring and excruciatingly painful tests.

I wish I had blue eyes.
    Poof. You wake up one day and you are holding two bloody blue eyeballs and the Police are searching for you! What did did you do you can't remember!

I wish I had a giant real dragon to follow my every command. Stating with burning everyone who is mean to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Poof. You wake up one day and you are holding two bloody blue eyeballs and the Police are searching for you! What did did you do you can't remember!

I wish I had a giant real dragon to follow my every command. Stating with burning everyone who is mean to me.
    Granted, the first person he goes for runs behind you for cover and the dragon kills you both.

Now for a hard one to mess up. =)

I wish I could throw my farts while also being able to fart on command and controlling the sound and smell consciously without issue. Sound, smell and all like a ventriloquist of farts with pin point accuracy across short and long distances. Would have fun aiming it at the mouths and noses of them I dislike and at the ass's of random people while at the mall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the first person he goes for runs behind you for cover and the dragon kills you both.

Now for a hard one to mess up. =)

I wish I could throw my farts while also being able to fart on command and controlling the sound and smell consciously without issue. Sound, smell and all like a ventriloquist of farts with pin point accuracy across short and long distances. Would have fun aiming it at the mouths and noses of them I dislike and at the ass's of random people while at the mall.
    Hard?
    Hah.
    Because of your messing around, everyone looses their sense of smell after a day, and noone can smell your farts, no matter how much you try.

I wish for less boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you get this unique power but as you walk out of your apartment it is so filled with fart gasses that you strike a match for a cigarette and blow yourself to smithereens.

I wish Fugus understood the concept of corrupt wishes,none are too hard to corrupt!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted you get this unique power but as you walk out of your apartment it is so filled with fart gasses that you strike a match for a cigarette and blow yourself to smithereens.

I wish Fugus understood the concept of corrupt wishes,none are too hard to corrupt!
    I know it isn't too hard, but wasn't trying to make it too easier either. FYI: Don't smoke. But nice one. Also, if I could control it, why would I unleash it on myself in my place, don't think I would be like Tobie Maguire in spiderman practicing in my bedroom.

And to Mehman's wish since you didn't post one. Wish granted, now your life is an episode of Saw.

I wish our outward appearance was directly linked to how we were as a person so you were only as pretty or ugly as you are on the inside. No more getting by with a pretty face while being worthless excuse for a human being.

Granted, but suddenly everyone gets over their superficial judgments of people's appearances and to defy picking just the pretty ones, people associate with ugly people to go against what they would normally choose.

I wish my brain could compute everything my calculator could, as well as the normal functions human brains usually perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but suddenly everyone gets over their superficial judgments of people's appearances and to defy picking just the pretty ones, people associate with ugly people to go against what they would normally choose.

I wish my brain could compute everything my calculator could, as well as the normal functions human brains usually perform.
    Granted, now you know 100% full and well the implications of every action you do on a global scale. You effectively lose free will at that point as you know that if you step in one spot, you effectively kill 1 million people 50 years from now indirectly and so on for every action you make so you are forced to effectively live a preset path that is completely horrible to you just to keep trillions of other from dying in wars, famines, revolutions or other such things. Sure it saves nations and countless people with your actions but you are completely miserable your entire life and no one knows you ever did anything for them due to how you are forced to live.

I wish our bodies could regenerate lost body parts like lizards.