Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    prepared is reeeeellly bad at boxing. the only thing that makes him impressive is the sheer number of toons.
    why hes on KJ and not on magtheridon where the rest of the boxing community is is beyond me, possibly because they kicked him out.

mostly he likes bragging about all the money he has to have to run all the machines to support the 40 box.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

How is it that all of the people with absurd HK counts can never afford simple gems, enchants or even the full honor set? The 40 boxer swarm apparently doesn't even use meta gems? Fucking meta gem x40 is an absurd flat power gain when you're controlling something of that magnitude. Fartz is more geared now than I've ever seen but still doesn't have a weapon chain >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    How is it that all of the people with absurd HK counts can never afford simple gems, enchants or even the full honor set? The 40 boxer swarm apparently doesn't even use meta gems? Fucking meta gem x40 is an absurd flat power gain when you're controlling something of that magnitude. Fartz is more geared now than I've ever seen but still doesn't have a weapon chain >.>
    If all he does is multibox pvp how is he supposed to make that much gold? 40 metas alone is about 20k, add in other gems and enchants and that would easily go up to 50k or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    How is it that all of the people with absurd HK counts can never afford simple gems, enchants
    Killing people in Wintergrasp doesn't give me money, it probably doesn't give them money either. (Been a nice play to farm HKs for me since the patch)

Also, that 40 boxer needs 40 damn enchants, and if KJ Horde economy is anything like Alliance, it would take the GDP of Switzerland to afford that.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    If all he does is multibox pvp how is he supposed to make that much gold? 40 metas alone is about 20k, add in other gems and enchants and that would easily go up to 50k or more.
    Even just vendoring 4k honor points through brutal gladiator mutilators is >600g, each unit could pay for itself with nothing but honor in no time. Like, I could understand skimping on gems and doing all green quality cuts, using the weaker enchants and being happy with just honor gear and whatnot.. but if you're gonna go like this, ffs, go all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    Both the DK in this post and the warrior linked by someone else below have A LOT LESS HK than the infamous Fartzwrgoben.

Fartzwrgoben has disabled account wide achievements.
    Those two have them enabled. They dont even come remotely close to the insane number of HK that crazy dude has. God only knows how much he has on his alts...

you can see the real number of HK on their characters main page... It's not even 1 million :-)
    This isn't a true statement. Fartzwrgoben doesn't have any where near the number of honorable kills that the number one person has. If he did, why would he not want to display them? Look at this link, it's a druid that was created long ago probably before Fartzwrgoben was created and this druid has been doing PvP much longer and much more better at it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tistic#128:136
    Last edited by Prepared; 2012-12-03 at 06:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared View Post
    This isn't a true statement. Fartzwrgoben doesn't have any where near the number of honorable kills that the number one person has. If he did, why would he not want to display them? Look at this link, it's a druid that was created long ago probably before Fartzwrgoben was created and this druid has been doing PvP much longer and much more better at it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tistic#128:136
    You do realise he has linked his toons on Armory, the druid alone has 56k Honor Kills

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Wow, that's a lot.

Sadly, it's really diminished by the fact that no one is ever going to be dumb enough to think that was all the work of a single person.

Edit: The fact that he's a Death Knight, and by that fact had 4 years less time to get those kills than anyone else possibly had really drives home either exploits or account sharing.

Also, he's from my server. Never seen him around before though. Might be a new transfer or I've been lucky enough to not be a contribution to his totals.

40boxxer on your own realm, but no you have to get mad and call exploits.

Sad.

Compare your link to this one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oldfive/simple

The one that ends in statistic:128:136 shows ACCOUNT-WIDE

The one that ends in simple is showing a mere 560k that the druid has personally accrued.

At this point I am very certain that the multiboxers are merely getting their HKs multiplied due to the merging of that statistic account-wide.

Edit:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tistic#128:136

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wrgoben/simple

I'm just going to leave that here for your own comparison.
    Last edited by Homicidal Maniac; 2012-12-03 at 01:16 PM.

I play on Perenolde-EU. Please leave our last idol untouched, we aint got anything else talkworthy on our server.
    Besides the bad quality of our pugs, which is known way over server boundaries.

Honor kills is account wide.
    Wich means the total is the kills of all ur char's.

Just so u guys know-

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Touche! I'm the multiboxer on Kil'Jaeden, but I refer to my characters in the game in third person because my characters in the game are not me, they are simply played by me.
    So, basically people had stopped paying attention to your lame way of getting achievements so you created a thread on mmo-champ /golfclap

People from both factions didn't like you when you were on the old server and the same goes for KJ.
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    I play on Perenolde-EU. Please leave our last idol untouched, we aint got anything else talkworthy on our server.
    Besides the bad quality of our pugs, which is known way over server boundaries.
    The evidence here suggests that he's still got the best HKs, at least of all the ones being brought up.

It's going to be okay. /patpat.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    How you get 2.5 million honorable kills and never think to try Arena or don't get above 1500 rating is just crazy.
    arena's don't lend themselves to Hk's they take longer and you only have a handfull of targets. arenas are about skill, not bodycount.

fartzwgoben has vanilla grand marshal, you only have sergeant. he has battlemaster, you do not.

i'm inclined to think hes done a lot more pvp then just sitting in drek's room waiting for the alliance rush like you do.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    fartzwgoben is more legit to me then others with insane amounts linked. Get 500k hk on 1 char as a multiboxer ... mulitply it with 10 chars = 5.000.000 hk instantly with the account wide HK counting. Ofcourse the other ones only have absurd amounts of hk in AV and have hardly touched the other bg's .. ofcourse otherwise they cant premade it with all there multibox chars.. oh well it's not like the number really matters to people, they have long crossed the bloodthirsty mark. (Fartz probly allready got 250k by the end tbc rolled in l0l)

I wonder if fartz ever botted...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Well it is true. Fartzwrgoben is the character with the most HK. He's the number one And it's not even a close call. Actually he has more HK ALONE than the DK, the druid and the warrior that were linked here COMBINED!!!

you need to look at the right page, the character page, not account wide statistics - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oldfive/simple <-- that druid for example has a measly 560k HK. That's nothing.
    sure, he must have a lot of HK on his alts but Fartz has account wide achievemetns disabled (there are many reasons like enjoying your privacy on your alts. His armory is so unique everyone would be able to track down his alts)

same with the DK and the warrior, check out the CHARACTER page, not statistics.
    who cares if the statistics are broken by multiboxing and 1 HK is counted as 5 or so because the accounts are on the same bnet acc? In fact think about it, if that DK really is a multiboxer with 40 accounts or so he only has a miniscule amount more on ALL his characters on that bnet account than Fartz has on one single character...

That's just insane. The only way anybody will ever come close to this maniacs HK count is if he stops playing.

look at the armory pages again, http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...goben/advanced 1,72 million HK
    that's 1,7 million unique kills on individual players (again, pure insanity).

I totally forgot about that guy btw. Good to see he is still going strong and as crazy as ever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I wonder if fartz ever botted...

heresy
    Last edited by mmoc10839b38d9; 2012-12-04 at 02:07 AM.

ITT : Pitiful bragging attempt.

Kinda obvious all the toons Prepared linked are his and are part of his multi-boxing.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-12-04 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    Look at those gems.