[Frost] Haste question about frost?

Just a super quick question. Is there a cap I should be hitting with haste? The only thing I can really see is that you glyph icy-veins at 25% raid buffed as to not screw with your GCD during lust. I'm currently sitting at 22% haste self buffed and 20% crit. This is in 492 gear.

Did very well on the first four bosses in our HoF raid tonight, so it seems to be working rather well(Love frost, went fire for the little buffs here and there, now back at it). Just making sure I shouldn't be hitting 19/20% haste then going crit. At the moment it only seems I can really squeeze out 20% haste with around 21/22%'ish crit.

Thanks in advance for the help! I'll post my armory to give everyone an idea of what I'm working with.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furry/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no cap for haste. You'll always want haste over everything else. Always try and get gear with haste/hit or haste/crit.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Just gear full haste, use the IV glyph at the haste mark you mentioned, and that's pretty much it. You're doing it right.

Thanks JT. Was just curious as to whether there was a stopping point, but, you've answered it for me. Kind of blows because I've mainly been gathering gear as fire, then the nerf hits, left with nothing. But it's not too bad. Quite a few of my pieces are crit/haste so I don't think I'm in as bad of a boat as some people are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    Thanks JT. Was just curious as to whether there was a stopping point, but, you've answered it for me. Kind of blows because I've mainly been gathering gear as fire, then the nerf hits, left with nothing. But it's not too bad. Quite a few of my pieces are crit/haste so I don't think I'm in as bad of a boat as some people are.
    If you're someone who runs sims and/or are willing try something a bit different you can actually try crit cap(28%)>haste. There's a possibility it will actually be better since you have fire gear.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory