Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It took 3 weeks, but I finally got some things I've been waiting on. Gear Auth for 325k and Account Section x for 300k. When my account slips into preferred, I'll just have to buy experience boosts and deal with not looking pretty.

That's a fair trade to not pay a dime. I'm sold. Decent model with the new additions to action bars and character slots. Good job righting the ship before it hit the iceberg. It was incredibly close.

If you do ALL the dailies you're looking at more like 500k. That would take a good 4-5 hours though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post
    If you do ALL the dailies you're looking at more like 500k. That would take a good 4-5 hours though.
    not if you do them with a group and we do not do all of them...we just do belsavis, illum and black hole and it roughly takes us 1,5 to 2 hours..we do that once a week or 2 at max and we get 250-300k credits each...

Yeah. Legacy unlocks on my server cost twice as much and are half as much CC. I think they're the best CC:credit deal.
    sorry to hear it..I haven't check on mine but what I have see is huge undercuts with no reason. Yesterday I looked, First guy put the Throne mount 9 millions, second guy come and put it 5 millions (4 million credits in 1 undercut, stupid in my opinion) and after that it went down to 2,2 million and didn't look further..my point is if you have a constant look at the GTN you may find lot of bargains
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.