Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Not sure what you are on about but he was extremely easy on my fury warrior as SMF. Using dual swords from LFR Terrace with Elemental Fury on both. (This was before the hotfix)
    hi l2read date

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Sartharion 3-D still needs 150kish dps, so sadly I cant solo on my DK or Warlock due to being PvP'r with crap gear. :/
    Needs ~170k dps.

7.7mil hp / 45 secs

I doubt he will be doable until last tier of this patch, maybe not even then. Unless its a crazy burst class.

My 484ilvl WW monk can only muster about 110k on him.

Bunch of quick points:

- You can't zone into molten core solo from BRD. So if you're not attuned yet, you will need to get attuned (and zone in from the elf) or join a raid to zone in from BRD.
    - If you don't damage both of the twin emps, the one you didn't damage won't drop loot. As a blood DK I just icy touched the spell one and focused down the melee one. Had no issues outdamaging their heals as blood in DPS gear.
    - Trick to Razorgore is to release the boss from mind control frequently and use a healing spell/pot (or the aggro horn from the rare in VotFW, if you have it) then drop an AE to kill adds on you and quickly re-channel. This makes it easy.
    - Viscidus was ridiculously easy as a frost DK dualwielding weapons with razorice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakao View Post
    Is it possible to kill Muradin/Saurfang (since they have ~2kk health and are easily killable by lvl 90 players) in the Gunship Battle? it might bug the encounter though...

Tried to solo LK in the Halls of Reflection encounter but his health freezes at 1, might be the same deal *shrug*
    As I recall, bringing either gunship boss to 20% causes the encounter to go berserk and one-shot both you and your gunship. They actually have a self-heal that kicks in when they start to get low, specifically to prevent this from happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpaudIoLGg

druid full icc 10 clear
    You can navigate to the bosses you want to see through the description
    Hope this helps for fellow soloers

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RpaudIoLGg

druid full icc 10 clear
    You can navigate to the bosses you want to see through the description
    Hope this helps for fellow soloers
    I watched the video, but i am confused. How did you do the gunship alone without it resetting?

They hotfixed it, so that gunship doesn't reset when no one is on the ship. The other mechanic that becomes an issue soloing that fight is % hp lost on your ship when you fly over to the opposing ship to kill the mage. Pretty much you have ~5-7 seconds to kill the mage and return to your ship in order to stay ahead in hp.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walterc View Post
    How did you get pass the Council ? tried on my shaman yesterday, first I focused on the paladin, no luck, then I tried the healer, no luck, I can get her to around half health, but she keeps healing up In the long run they kill me when I run out of mana (elemental spec, ilvl 470)
    Your main focus is interupting the healer. Every time you will focus a target the paladin will BoP it, so make sure not focusing the healer unless you need to interupt him.
    If your dps isn't high enough you will die running out of mana. It's all about survability and CC'ing the healer. Make sure you interupt her heal at the very end of her cast so because if you do it too early your interupt won't be up for the next heal cast.

It took me arround 10 try's to figure out a proper rotation of cd's to down him. I'm I'lvl 467 feral druid.
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2012-12-04 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Needs ~170k dps.

7.7mil hp / 45 secs

I doubt he will be doable until last tier of this patch, maybe not even then. Unless its a crazy burst class.

Sartharion 3D 10 or 25? If it's 10, then it's very possible. I did it a month ago with ~483 (or 484) ilvl as a SP. Can't remember how much DPS I did back then, but probably less than 90k in the end.

Edit: just checked again, with 7.7mil I guess you meant 25, ignore what I said above, then.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2012-12-05 at 04:24 AM.

So no one else here experienced Sartharion3D10 doing absolutely apeshit damage at ~20% as a hunter? And by "absolutely apeshit" I mean he obliterates your pet, at full health, with Last Stand up, and all that jazz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent View Post
    So no one else here experienced Sartharion3D10 doing absolutely apeshit damage at ~20% as a hunter? And by "absolutely apeshit" I mean he obliterates your pet, at full health, with Last Stand up, and all that jazz.
    Granted I'm not a pet, but he didn't hurt me at all last time he clawed my face (yes, it was post-5.1) when I helped a friend of mine get the drake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10 man 3d sarth is very doable i did it as a bm hunter in heroic blues but it was close and it was before the hunter nerfs havent tried it post nerf

also i managed to 3 man 25 man sarth to help get the drake for my friend so i will imagine at the end of MoP 25 3d sarth could be 2 manable or even soloable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    As I recall, bringing either gunship boss to 20% causes the encounter to go berserk and one-shot both you and your gunship. They actually have a self-heal that kicks in when they start to get low, specifically to prevent this from happening.
    Nope, they just won't die. I've had the 10man boss at 1hp several times (vengeance bug at 80 <3), it does nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    10 man 3d sarth is very doable i did it as a bm hunter in heroic blues but it was close and it was before the hunter nerfs havent tried it post nerf

also i managed to 3 man 25 man sarth to help get the drake for my friend so i will imagine at the end of MoP 25 3d sarth could be 2 manable or even soloable

Did Sarth end up killing your pet when he's at ~500k HP? He gibs my little bastard Core Hound, and as I previously said, even when he's got Last Stand.

MC, BWL, AQ40, TK, Hyjal, EoE, and most of Naxx all done solo on my Paladin (10M for the Wrath ones). For Razorgore, I use the Terracotta Fragment trinket from Valley of the Four Winds rare, Jonn-dar. That Terracotta Warrior is a boss. The rest is laughable, all as Ret (was able to do nearly all of this at 85 as it was).

My Warlock can do MC, BWL, AQ40, and TK with no issues, had no real reason to do much else. Razorgore is LAUGHABLE as a Lock. Demo Spec + Dark Apothesis + Grimoire of Sacrifice = Win. The healing alone from GoSac + threat gen from DA, makes you a threat magnet off of Razorgore, and they can't hurt you. I think I finished today's trip (ilevel 449 btw) at like 95% health, and Razorgore had over 70% (not ALL adds run over right away). Chromaggus can be spotty as a Lock, depending what he goes vulnerable to.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Did Sarth end up killing your pet when he's at ~500k HP? He gibs my little bastard Core Hound, and as I previously said, even when he's got Last Stand.
    Yeah but i poped phoenix so i managed to kill before he killed my pet again

It really was about doing insane burst dps before the drakes come
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-12-16 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted
    With buffs i manage to kill Sarth3d25 solo in ~37 seconds. So it is doable right now, tho you need quite some gear. I'm currently running in 504 ilvl with Amber Shaper HC weapon in main and Kilrak nhc offhand. Pop Army, CDs and Ghoul and he will melt.

And it's able to 2 man him aswell if your gear isn't that great. As a Blood DK i can easily pull Sartharion without even clearing the trash before so everything runs at me. Just get aggro, death pact if lower than 30%, Rune tap and everything should be dead at that point. Your friend goes down into the portal and GG for Sarth.

Chromaggus can be spotty as a Lock, depending what he goes vulnerable to.
    Not sure but I think he doesn't do his 5th debuff anymore. This week he just never went vulnerable to shadow for me and I sat a four debuffs way longer than I should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Needs ~170k dps.

7.7mil hp / 45 secs

Is this 25man?

I've never paid attention to Sarths HP but I've done Sarth+3D literally dozens of times. I solo'd Sarth+3D as a Hunter in Cata in mostly normal DS gear with a few heroic pieces.

This is all 10 man. If you're talking 25 then I have no idea. Never tried it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 09:48 PM ----------

One of the drakes berserks to 500% damage. That's why your pet/you got dominated.