Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    seems to me that this cancer lump got hit hard by chemo. And we should just hope it never grows back

And the ban he got. That was not nearly enough for a perm ban no. But its not the first time a murderer have gone down for a broken tail light

The last report he got in there was the last bit to push for him to perm ban. Which he should have got ages ago by the sound of what you are saying

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never even so much as been warned before, but I have reported people in game before and I was once told by a GM that bans/suspensions were cumulative.

The first ban might only be 3 hrs, then 24 hrs, then 3 days, then 7...etc. The more fuel you throw on the fire, the longer the ban ends up being. Perhaps he just finally reached that point. No more pitches, he struck out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    He's a total prick and probably deserved to be permabanned a long time ago. He's been banned literally probably 70 times for different things, most of which include harassment. He received the 'final warning' ban a long time ago and had gotten banned a few times since then. He's posted people's personal information in trade chat. He's extorted people for gold so he wouldn't tell everyone some of the stuff they've done. He's even threatened a few people in the past. So, I'd be lying if I said he didn't deserve it. However, I have to say, the straw that broke the camel's back was really stupid to me. He made a level 1 character and told someone something along the lines of "You're a broke loser and you don't have a dime to your name." And after all the horrible things he's done and said to people, THIS is what blizzard finally permabans him for? Doesn't that just seem silly to you? Granted, like I already said, he probably deserved it a long time ago anyway, but I have to admit I was stunned to find out that after all he did, he finally gets permabanned for this. He sent me the email about it. On one part of the email it said Account Under Investigation. And on another part it said Account Closed. So I'm wondering if there's anyway he can appeal this. He's going to call Blizzard as soon as he gets off work today to see if they're able to do anything about it. He's been a steady customer since 2007 and has even spent about another 75 bucks on the in game mounts you can buy. So... is there anyway he can get his account back? This has kinda scared him and I'm sure if Blizzard lets him back he'll finally have learned his lesson and will stop fucking with people.

And no...it's not me that this happened to, lol. I've received a few bans in the past but I haven't been banned in probably 2 years. Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks!
    I like that he acted like a complete jackass and still valued his account. I mean, is the thought process of cause and effect totally lost on your friend, or is he still a fresh ass baby? Consequences, sounds like your buddy's never gotten a good old fashioned ass beating.

10+ Year Old Account
    He must be so proud, but I can already see his future.

He's going to end up on the front page of the US and UK newspapers as "the guy who murdered a bunch people" simply because he didn't get his own way when he stamped his feet. Probably including you, if you're going to keep hanging around with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I don't get it. Just because it was a "minor" harassment, and got permabanned due to his despicable track record, he should appeal the ban?

I hope they reply his appeal with a ASCII finger
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

i've been permabanned from the wow forums

doesn't translate to any ingame punishment though

you must really have to make an effort to get banned ingame

Sorry for saying this, but well effin deserved. Should've happened WAAAY sooner and they should somehow stop him from even being able to get a new account.

Such people made the "new" WoW community what it is and are one of the few factors that give this game a bad name. Good riddance.
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2012-12-03 at 09:15 PM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

"I have this friend, and it's definitely not me......" Stopped working in 3rd grade. Your "friend" sounds like a jerk. I'm glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    i've been permabanned from the wow forums

doesn't translate to any ingame punishment though

you must really have to make an effort to get banned ingame
    U can get banned on the wow forums for telling someone "stfu and stop bitching about every little thing"

In-game. I have no idea, I've never received any suspensions in the 6 going on 7 years I've played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    U can get banned on the wow forums for telling someone "stfu and stop bitching about every little thing"

In-game. I have no idea, I've never received any suspensions in the 6 going on 7 years I've played.
    You can get banned on the official forums if a CM woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

That you know what an ass he is and you are still his friend and here whining about getting him back in game says a lot - mainly that it is you not your friend but whoever, he deserves it and if it is not you, with friends like that watch it, next time he could bring you down too. The thought of him starting another account and all the work it will need, even with you probably funding him, if he exists because you are obviously stupid about him, makes me grin. No looms at least

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no help to be found here. To keep this from getting any worse, I'm closing it.

If your friend really wants his account back, he'll need to contact Blizzard. We have no say or power over account bans.