Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    More nerfs bitches please i want to try and cancel my sub twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I don't know any more than you, but I'm satisfied with how my toons look. You're not satisfied with yours, don't screw over mine? Don't condescend to me because you don't give a damn about how your characters look beyond "they need to look new". It's not holding anything back, I'd rather drive a 20 footer classic car than a shiny, brand new fugly box of crap. And I haven't much faith in Blizzard to deliver on something aesthetically pleasing to people like me since they rather opt to appeal to those who *don't* play the race we enjoy.
    I'm not condescending, I'm being real: It seems to me like you're afraid of anything outside your comfort zone.

You don't know that the character model upgrades are going to be 'forced' onto you, as it's even been hinted that they may have the model upgrades be optional. But of course, you conveniently ignored that point. Furthermore, sure the models looked great in 2004, it's 2012. You're welcome to keep your old character models, but don't deprive me the option of upgrading mine. I'd love to have a human that looks as visually appealing as a Pandaren or Goblin. Your mentality is holding back the community because Blizzard has stated on multiple occasions that the reason model revamps are taking so long is due to them not wanting to alienate the player-base. You have a negative outlook and are proactively QQing about something you know nothing about that hasn't even been rolled out or previewed yet, and you wonder how that could possibly lead to Blizzard taking longer to produce this sort of content? Are you going to tell me about how Blizzard ruined Gyphons and Wyverns with 5.1 next?

My dude, you will go a long way to think of people other than yourself when you think about the direction of this game.
    Last edited by Mukki; 2012-12-03 at 10:11 PM.

what do i expect from 5.2? lots of

DA THUNDA KING BE FREEIN OUR PEOPLES MON WE BE TAKIN PANDARI FOR WESELVES
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKraka0 View Post
    I'm personally expecting the 5.2 patch raid to only be 8 bosses just because every patch raid in cataclysm only had 8 bosses.
    Given how negative the playerbase was in regards to the lack of bosses in Firelands and Dragon Soul (and that expansion as a whole), I don't think they'll be repeating the same mistakes and not having enough bosses.

alot of rogue mobility fixxes
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

All I know they are adding is making you to be able to mog your weapons into "things with same animations" and some other mog restrictions getting softened.

1 raid
    23857823907591281247032780234702 daily quests

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    All I know they are adding is making you to be able to mog your weapons into "things with same animations" and some other mog restrictions getting softened.
    oh! i like the sound of that! hopefully they'll change it so things marked as main hand and off hand can be mogged to one hand stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please for the love of god no more dailies

- Escalation in conflict between the Horde and Alliance. Once you've unlocked the bases in Karasang, more of the land shows signs of battle.
    - Dailies to either combat the Troll/Mogu threat OR to further the combat between Horde and Alliance. Not both. (Possibly have the latter as 5.3 material?)
    - 2-3 Dungeons, largely themed around Trolls/Mogu. Either us finding out what goes on, attempting to foil whatever goes on or generally taking the fhight to them as part of the pre-raid story.
    - 1 Large, Troll/Mogu raid.

I don't expect nothing else really. PvP will never be given more time than is required to make it remotely playable, so I guess it's all lore/raids from here on in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Please for the love of god no more dailies
    I hope we see more of the Shieldwall/Offensive storyline continued, really loving where that is going.

As for the patch, a raid. Maybe a new dungeon and some quality of life features, like loosen up the transmog restrictions.

Deleted
    a patch that grants me new char models and/or Ulduar 2.0 (with the same theme) - is what i want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    a patch that grants me new char models and/or Ulduar 2.0 (with the same theme) - is what i want.
    I can't remember exactly what a blue post said but I'm sure it was something like another massive raid like Ulduar. It was I reference to the mechanics and the buttons etc.

We will have to wait and see.

I wouldn't mind a few (2-3) new dungeons to go along with the new raid. Though at the same time, I worry that those new dungeons would provide better loot than the old ones, and we'll end up running those same 2-3 dungeons for the rest of our lives.

I don't know what I want.

-a new raid trolls themed with 10-12 bosses + one algalon like bonus boss
    -2+ dungeons
    -a new quest line with voljin and vareesa involved
    -legendary progression

i don't think they introduce a new rep and a new daily hub, maybe if they keep alternating raid patches and extra stuff patches we will see it in 5.3

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    The war in Krasarang Wilds begins spilling over into other zones. Primarily in Kun'Lai. The road between Krasarang Wilds and the Endless Stair (leading to Kun'Lai) will also see signs of the Horde/Alliance conflict (broken down siege machines, NPC skirmishes, gnome gyrocopters/goblin gliders flying overhead).

Storywise, us heroes (who've "gone a little native") will be primarily concerned with dealing with the Thunder King, not realizing the wrecking of beautiful Pandaria until it's too late, in 5.3.
    That'd be cool, had it just been extended abit further.

Quote Originally Posted by Taoforums View Post
    Fire is not bad, it's going to be right next to Frost, if not a little lower. It's not a nerf it's a fix. Sorry you can't be 70k ahead of your other specs. Sad, isn't it?
    Yeah, seeing as how my new 3-target cleave DPS is my old ST DPS from testing.

I guess nerfing my crit 8% was also a "fix" since my rotation now consists of spamming Fireball until I get lucky for A crit.

Yeah, sure sounds like a fix.

70k ahead of other speccs? Oh man, maybe if I got superb RNG. You should do some research and check average parses, not just the top (Top = GOOD RNG PARSES, HURP DURP)

10/10 if this is a troll attempt because I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or extremely ignorant.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Why're people expecting so much from 5.2? They added a lot in 5.1.

5.1 if anything will be a huge raid, some nerfs and buffs, and maybe a dungeon or two.
    A daily hub that adds nearly nothing and the Brawler's guild that adds... nearly nothing.

What "content" did they add in 5.1? How on Azeroth do you factor in "a lot" in 5.1??? If you consider balancing (WHICH THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO!) as "adding a lot", then lol.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

1 Large Raid / 2 Medium Size Raids

2-3 5mans

2-3 Scenarios

2-3 Races Player Models

Story Progression

Legendary Progression

New League for Brawlers Guild

New Daily/Factions

Updated zones to reflect the changes of the Lore.

+ Anything else I think of later.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally just want my green fire I couldn't care less of any raids dailies whatever -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I don't know any more than you, but I'm satisfied with how my toons look. You're not satisfied with yours, don't screw over mine? Don't condescend to me because you don't give a damn about how your characters look beyond "they need to look new". It's not holding anything back, I'd rather drive a 20 footer classic car than a shiny, brand new fugly box of crap. And I haven't much faith in Blizzard to deliver on something aesthetically pleasing to people like me since they rather opt to appeal to those who *don't* play the race we enjoy.
    People who want new models = New-gen gamers = People who only give a fuck about graphics and not gameplay.

I will never understand why new models are such a high priority for everyone. I'd prefer the art team work on the new raids, dungeons, zones, gear, and basically, CONTENT, then work on stupid shit that doesn't actually add anything but aesthetics.

Seriously, people. Would you prefer: A shiny vase that you can't even put anything in it, or a brand new <Insert utility choice, such as bathtub, toilet, etc> to fix your currently broken one? The vase being the pointless models and the utility being something that allows you to do something (such as bathe or poop).

TL;DR: FUCK NEW MODELS. CONTENT IS A HIGHER PRIORITY.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.