10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    *Squeeeeeeee*!!!!
    Omg she is so cute...and evil...and cute all at the same time! I love it. Thank you so much. Xox!!
    Zomg Faith!!
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    D'awwwww that is so cute Geeki! I am also IN LOVE with the website design <3
    @ Ayita: Totally thrilled you love it. <3
    @ i4ni: Thank you girlie! Your work is so good recently, seriously in lurve w/ it.

So I wanted to make Geeki something nice for the holidays being that she was so sweet to make my Chibi. I have my own style, and I could probably put together a tutorial if anyone is interested. Any tips are appreciated! I tried multiple brushes and shading so here goes nothing!

Deleted
    hi hi. my question : can anyone create an guildbanner for my guildhomepage ( the link to guild name, tabard etc eu.battle.net/wow/de/guild/azshara/blàsphémy)
    & 1 recruitment banner for the slideshow ? i hope anyone can create that 4 me

thx 4 your time
    Last edited by mmoc2553cee714; 2012-12-04 at 04:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has never been a more epic piece of art in this thread. Ayita just killed it. <3 Hahahahaha!

I'm so glad you like it Geeki! Sorry, this was a one time thing though, my requests are closed. <3
    Last edited by Irielle; 2012-12-04 at 04:25 AM.

Ok, since people seem to like my most recent work I decided to make a GIMP tutorial.
    Forgive any mistakes in grammar/spelling because I am totally cross-eyed from looking at it for 4+ hours

Click for Fullsize.

@Ayita: Epic Picture is Epic. +1 internets to you.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-04 at 05:53 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Why thank you! I love the new sig. Priests FTW!

Deleted
    Hello!

I would LOVE to find someone who can help me out on my Twitch channel! So if someone got the time and such please let me know :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Hello!
    I would LOVE to find someone who can help me out on my Twitch channel! So if someone got the time and such please let me know :-)
    Twitch is currently in the process of redesigning the layout of their site, so no artists are currently accepting Twitch requests until possibly after the new layout is released.

Deleted
    Twitch is currently in the process of redesigning the layout of their site, so no artists are currently accepting Twitch requests until possibly after the new layout is released.
    Oh ok thanks for fast answer! I'll be back ;D

Quote Originally Posted by roubie View Post
    hi hi. my question : can anyone create an guildbanner for my guildhomepage ( the link to guild name, tabard etc eu.battle.net/wow/de/guild/azshara/blàsphémy)
    & 1 recruitment banner for the slideshow ? i hope anyone can create that 4 me

thx 4 your time
    use the template in the first post when making requests.
    because knowing the size of the banner we're making is always helpful ::/

Deleted
    use the template in the first post when making requests.
    because knowing the size of the banner we're making is always helpful ::/

oh srry

Size: (for the guild & the recruitment banner 1500x591 )
    Visible text: (Guildname,Servername blasphemy Azshara-Eu)
    Logo: (we have no guild logo) (We are looking for someone who could be the one xD )
    General colour scheme: (the color from the guildtabard)
    Specifics: (maybe the bear of the tabard but not the whole tabard)

It's been awhile since I made myself a new signature, so:

I reopened my requests for awhile. You can choose from the styles below:

iPhone example 1 | iPhone example 2 | iPhone example 3 | iPhone example 4 | iPhone example 5 - Please include phone resolution and dimensons in your request.

Basically, all I need from you is an armory link, preferred gear set, size needed (let me know if it's for a guild site instead, so I can make it bigger. They look way better bigger than mmochampion size! Sorry mods :P) and the color or setting you like best. No multi characters, please.

I appreciate your patience if you request, since I don't know how crazy things will get with the holidays. Happy holidays, everyone!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Myle View Post
    Wow!!! that's amazing! just how i imagined Thanks so much!
    You're welcome - great gear and lovely request to work with, so thank you too

Really love the background and lightning in this one ::]
    Thank you <3

Ok, since people seem to like my most recent work I decided to make a GIMP tutorial.
    Forgive any mistakes in grammar/spelling because I am totally cross-eyed from looking at it for 4+ hours
    *snip*
    Thank you for this <3 Even as a photoshop user, there are some good tips in your tutorial

Zarina - so lovely to see your art again - fantastic stuff! You'll be swamped with requests!!
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    I think this is stunning! I love how you made her hair look <3
    Thanks~
    The hair and the shoulders clip pretty badly so I had to do something about it! Also loving your signature (OMG THOSE COLORS! <3) and the tutorial! A few tricks I have to try out in there. :3

And nice to see you back, Zarina~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    It's been awhile since I made myself a new signature, so:

*snip*

Basically, all I need from you is an armory link, preferred gear set, size needed (let me know if it's for a guild site instead, so I can make it bigger. They look way better bigger than mmochampion size! Sorry mods :P) and the color or setting you like best. No multi characters, please.

I appreciate your patience if you request, since I don't know how crazy things will get with the holidays. Happy holidays, everyone!

WOW Zarina.. those siggys are awesome <3 were did u get the leafs (on nightelf) from? they look cool

Thanks guys Good to see everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW Zarina.. those siggys are awesome <3 were did u get the leafs (on nightelf) from? they look cool
    On the Drefbloom signature? I took the full, unresized cutout of the character, and used parts of her shoulders laid on top and behind the model to make her blend in. They're just awesome leafy shoulders
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Mobile Wallpaper request

Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zletonk/simple This set please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Breath of Fire pose
    General colour scheme: Yellow and Brown
    Any extras: The Celestial Ox from Towlong Steppes

bnet: Adimaru #2805

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Thanks guys Good to see everyone!

On the Drefbloom signature? I took the full, unresized cutout of the character, and used parts of her shoulders laid on top and behind the model to make her blend in. They're just awesome leafy shoulders
    Yes that one and wow, those choulders just made the . on the i xD so crazy cool!
    Loving it <3

10+ Year Old Account

Click for Fullsize.
    Added to first post with the other tutorials!

----------
    Also another reminder...Do not repost your request before the 1-week cooldown is up or the bump will be deleted.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-12-04 at 01:18 PM.