Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

get rid of the 28 gold bs.

I know, you think this is a loot qq topic....but it isnt!

im actually kinda annoyed that the caches you get when you dont win loot, are so boring. it's gold. ALWAYS gold. noone is excited to open these, and with good reason, its 28g 50s every single time.

now, why cant we put in things like flasks, pots, pets, or other stuff in these? maybe then people wont feel so bad even if they dont win loot, they get SOMETHING useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have some JP instead.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Blizzard has plans to make in like the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries from random dungeons. Was mentioned a bit ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    I know, you think this is a loot qq topic....but it isnt!

im actually kinda annoyed that the caches you get when you dont win loot, are so boring. it's gold. ALWAYS gold. noone is excited to open these, and with good reason, its 28g 50s every single time.

now, why cant we put in things like flasks, pots, pets, or other stuff in these? maybe then people wont feel so bad even if they dont win loot, they get SOMETHING useful.
    I get more than gold in my caches, I know that RNG sucks for some folks... and I dont know about you but gold is ALWAYS useful.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Gold is always useful.
    Amen to this.

i mean, gold is nice, but there is hardly any excitement when opening these. at least if there was a chance at something cool/rare, it would be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love some JP...10+ hours of dungeons to get 4k JP is just plain bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I remember when current system was announced during development stage, we were told that those satchels would often contain some flasks, elixirs, pots, gems with a chance of gear from current boss encounter.

Same about scenarios - those satchels were supposed to have various crafting mats, and same flasks, pots, etc.

In the life of me, I won't find source for it now, but I guess I am not alone who remember reading this.

28 gold is truly joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I would love some JP...10+ hours of dungeons to get 4k JP is just plain bullshit.
    seriously. why is JP so hard to get?

the only efficient way of getting JP now is grinding bgs and converting honor to jp...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i mean, gold is nice, but there is hardly any excitement when opening these. at least if there was a chance at something cool/rare, it would be better.
    Ooo, like pets, old mounts, transmog gear.

But personally, I would like the cache's to contain raid relevant things. Potions, flasks, food. It's roughly the same as getting gold, but when the economy is in the shitter sometimes getting the items from the AH is gonna cut you far deeper than you'd like.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though gold is useful for a lot of people I like the idea of having some food or flasks in the bags. No need for rare stuff (though a very slim chance on those would be nice ofc) really besides the normal loot, food and flasks will do fine. Or even JP.

also, if you put in unique items or raid consumables, people will keep running LFR well after they are geared from them (and keeping queue times reasonable), for a shot at these items.

no need to hire me, blizzard! ;p

seriously. why is JP so hard to get?

the only efficient way of getting JP now is grinding bgs and converting honor to jp...
    What do you need JP for anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    my main doesnt, but my lock alt still hasnt hit 470 ilvl. since you can upgrade 463 blues to 471 now, it helps a lot if you want to get into terrace/hof.

Yeah, Blizzard said some time ago that they want to make it a satchel. We'll have to wait and see what they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definately no flasks, elixirs or pots. Gems either. Those are crafted by a profession, you should not just get them for free. That would be detrimental to the already weak flask/pot market. ( btw, whats up with that? Are people really too poor or lazy to use pots and flasks? I never see people in raids or even dungeons using buff food or pots.) id be fine with them containing the mats or something tho. I just dont like the idea of undermining somebodies proffession by handing out the fruits of said proff. Jm2c.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Deleted
    In the old days, you might not get anything. Be thankful you are provided with at least something.

The amount of entitlement in these kind of posts... /spit

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Heirlooms.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    In the old days, you might not get anything. Be thankful you are provided with at least something.

The amount of entitlement in these kind of posts... /spit
    i dont feel as if i deserve free stuff, it would just be a nice way to keep things interesting, and keep people queueing up for LFR which would mean lower queue times.