Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by XceptOneAlpha View Post
    I know they got rid of the advantage we had while doing a certain Golden Lotus daily
    DAMNIT. I was waiting to do that but it didn't show up for over a week and now i can't? ~_~
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

You can still pick up ground items while flying (but not herbs or ore). If you don't land, then you don't aggro. So it's not that bad.

Deleted
    apparantly npc stealth overrides zen flight. found it the hard way in shado pan dailies, why??? FUUU.... Foxtrot Charlie Uniform Kilo

Quote Originally Posted by Smashpanda View Post
    I believe you needed to also glyph Spinning Fire Blossom and then you could use it to kill people, watch the end of this video to see an example of the mischeif I got up to:

vid
    you can still do this, you just have to be very, very high up, and have very good aim :P

you get popped into combat for a second, assuming you're killing a lowbie with it (shame on you) you get out of combat a few seconds after they die, then you get back on your cloud again before you hit the ground!

So, oddly enough, I'm doing the Golden Lotus lake dailies and everytime a stealthed Mogu finds me, aggros me, whacks me I... fly away. Did they unnerf this?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I find it odd my monk couldnt use zen flight to fly in outlands. I had to train "old world" flying first. I could use a flying mount in outlands, but not zen flight.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I find it odd my monk couldnt use zen flight to fly in outlands. I had to train "old world" flying first. I could use a flying mount in outlands, but not zen flight.
    You encountered a bug. You could just report it to the authorities and they might fix it (but most propably say, they do not have the tech to do that, with the way zen flight is implemented...which is always the answer given for any problems they won't fix immediately)

Deleted
    stop complaining wtf, most minor glyphs do things like: LEAVE A FIERY TRAIL WHEN CHARGING

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    stop complaining wtf, most minor glyphs do things like: LEAVE A FIERY TRAIL WHEN CHARGING
    And when Druids find themselves being pulled out of Flight form and having its speed nerfed to 150% then I'll hope you have the same attitude when they complain.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    And when Druids find themselves being pulled out of Flight form and having its speed nerfed to 150% then I'll hope you have the same attitude when they complain.
    This argument would work if zen flight was

A. A mount-like spell that moved at proper mount speeds.
    B. Not a glyph.
    C. Intended to be Flight Form for Monks.
    D. Did not allow you to use items
    E. Did not allow you to fish while using

Quote Originally Posted by Allyrion View Post
    You can still pick up ground items while flying (but not herbs or ore). If you don't land, then you don't aggro. So it's not that bad.
    You can mine ore with it without touching the ground (unless they hot fixed it in the last 2 days). I use it to grab trillium without killing mobs near the node all the time.

You can still fly the cloud even if you get into combat, and get attacked.

You just can't get dazed. If you get dazed, then you get punted with a parachute.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've found, since the patch, that doing the AC daily at the Temple of the White Tiger with the torch, that it extinguishes after about 5 seconds or so.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Deleted
    you can still do fishing with it... still a very nice glyph to have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyrion View Post
    Not sure about herbs, but I'm fairly certain you have never been able to mine on the cloud or in a druid form.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Not sure about herbs, but I'm fairly certain you have never been able to mine on the cloud or in a druid form.
    Yes you can mine in zen flight and unless this was hotfixed today you still could as of last night. Don't even need to be on ground just within mining distance.