Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trymore View Post
    Players can complete gold challenge much easier, if they will pick ranged spell dmg class rather than melee with no party benefits, that is the problem.
    No, they cant. There are literally no challenge modes where u are significantly punished for playing melee or i cant recall any after doing all of them. Most of those abilities u think are favoring ranged setup can be avoided, u know. Maybe next time check who got RF on your (ours) realm and start there (yes, triple melee). Also helped me a lot.

Especially rogue is hardly useless class with his, as many already pointed out, AoE stealth, that can be used for longer "invis" saving u a pack from time to time or just replacing invis so u can combat pot on a boss (what is going to help u a LOT in SSB - if ur using invis after 2nd boss, yes I know its not needed but when u want to eliminate rng...). Nothing beats the feeling when entire party has pot on CD and u still pot on every pack^^ Next thing is this combat cleave and assa AoE w/o cap, which turned out to be goldbreaking for us in SSB. Usually there is time to change spec, so u want to change every time ur going to gain sth.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3y9vfewttwdoryo9/sum/damageDone/?s=2871&e=3633

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    I find it funny how 8 of the dungeons where faceroll, but your class is bad for one of them .
    Tbh this is just l2p issue, nothing to do with the rogue's as whole.
    8 dungeons was not faceroll, dont skip lines... it was relatively easy (we wiped thousand times in each dungeon). I know that every CM can be completed with every class, but what I am trying to say you guys dont understand.
    Tell me some disadvantages of bringing ranged class for CM and I will tell you ten more why to not take melee class.
    You guys are always telling how I am noob etc, but this is not problem, game design is. END

Quote Originally Posted by Trymore View Post
    8 dungeons was not faceroll, dont skip lines... it was relatively easy (we wiped thousand times in each dungeon). I know that every CM can be completed with every class, but what I am trying to say you guys dont understand.
    Tell me some disadvantages of bringing ranged class for CM and I will tell you ten more why to not take melee class.
    You guys are always telling how I am noob etc, but this is not problem, game design is. END
    Do you have something to back this up ?
    We do have a rogue posting how he did challenge mods with 2 rogues in his group, and using your logic they would've never succeeded normally.

10+ Year Old Account
    This had the potential to discuss how best to do Stormstout, but answers from the OP and others have both derailed it and really edged on trolling/flaming. If we're going to talk about rogue CM tactics, we can start a thread with less... force to it.

Closing this before it goes up in flames.

OP: practice nerfs all things, and people in here have brought up some good points; try watching a multi-melee video kill run if you're having trouble convincing your team to do it for you.