Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm still giving away 1 Firefall Closed Beta key in exchange for a Dota 2 invite. Just PM me. Thanks.

I have 5 invites if someone wants

So the keys given here have 4 sets of digits while the website has space for 5 sets of them AND says keys are invalid even when I grab one of them within a minute of them being posted...unless they're being taken that quickly.

Anyways wouldn't mind a key.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

if you want a key send me your email in PM

Deleted
    how is the game dealing with aimbots and crap atm seeing as you can already get them pretty easily... worst thing about free to play is bots as there is practically no deterrent on using them.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    how is the game dealing with aimbots and crap atm seeing as you can already get them pretty easily... worst thing about free to play is bots as there is practically no deterrent on using them.
    Red5 is working on their own anti-cheat software to compliment the game. They also have a set of volunteer programmers in the community to develop/test various aimbots and then hand them over to Red5 so they can be countered.

Another thing is that you can watch your matches after you play them from any player's perspective. Just enter the match number and you can pull it up (they are only viewable to players for an hour or so but much longer to GM's). If you watch a match and suspect someone just report them and the GM will handle it.

I've come across one aimbot user since I started playing. The one individual I did find was tracking people's paths/routes even when they went into buildings and behind rocks on completely different parts of the PvP map and would have an insta-bead on them the second they came around the corner. Their bead was on the player they selected 100% of the time whether they could see them or not. I reported them and haven't seen them or anything like what they were using since then.

Mind you, some people are just really good because they've played Tribes/Unreal/CS non-stop for the last decade or whatever.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-12-02 at 09:40 PM.

God damn. Recon is so good at taking down structures. Its like, if you have a team to cover you, you can pretty much solo an insurgence.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Been playing this game quite a bit over the weekend. I quite enjoy it, even paid for a $20 founders pack. I haven't tried the pvp yet though.

Chosen juggernauts hit quite hard I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Chosen juggernauts hit quite hard I must say.
    Also, insanely accurate.

I got shot out of the sky by about 150 meter from a jug under the base I was gliding from.

edit: Also, assault chosen are so god damn accurate at a range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Red5 is working on their own anti-cheat software to compliment the game. They also have a set of volunteer programmers in the community to develop/test various aimbots and then hand them over to Red5 so they can be countered.

Another thing is that you can watch your matches after you play them from any player's perspective. Just enter the match number and you can pull it up (they are only viewable to players for an hour or so but much longer to GM's). If you watch a match and suspect someone just report them and the GM will handle it.

I've come across one aimbot user since I started playing. The one individual I did find was tracking people's paths/routes even when they went into buildings and behind rocks on completely different parts of the PvP map and would have an insta-bead on them the second they came around the corner. Their bead was on the player they selected 100% of the time whether they could see them or not. I reported them and haven't seen them or anything like what they were using since then.

Mind you, some people are just really good because they've played Tribes/Unreal/CS non-stop for the last decade or whatever.
    its still beta and while it sounds they are doing something more active than say the devs for PS2 im still not convinced.. but only time will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'v got 5 permenent closed beta invites, send your email address if you want one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran out of quests and just got so sad, wasn't enough purple things to keep me busy running between SIN uplinks and got tired of getting destroyed by chosen lol. Will probably buy the game now that my weekend pass is almost up though had fun for the most part.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    They seem to be beta testing a game in it's alpha state. I created a char, very small design options... making armor pink seems to have been removed from that place =/
    Then I jumped in to one pvp game. No animations what so ever when using weapons or whatev, people just gliding around on the boards and using weapons but no animations showing them doing it. And after being killed once I respawned and still looked like some chopped legs and arms gliding around, shooting and no animations to that. I hope there's plan for this, until then I rather just wait and see =) Official launch has to be several months away... hopefully =) Current state = unplayable, and then Im not the pickiest one out there =)

10+ Year Old Account
    So what're the classes supposed to line up as? Dreadnaught's the Heavy, Biotech's the Medic, Recon is the Sniper, Assault is something between Soldier and Demoman, and the Engineer is... the Engineer?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

^ Pretty much, but you swap out "frames" armors, and level your proficiency with them individually. So no need for re-rolls. 1 toon with 5 "re-specs"

BTW, maybe I suck but I am enjoying this 100 times more than PS2. It feels so much more polished even in Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    They seem to be beta testing a game in it's alpha state. I created a char, very small design options... making armor pink seems to have been removed from that place =/
    Then I jumped in to one pvp game. No animations what so ever when using weapons or whatev, people just gliding around on the boards and using weapons but no animations showing them doing it. And after being killed once I respawned and still looked like some chopped legs and arms gliding around, shooting and no animations to that. I hope there's plan for this, until then I rather just wait and see =) Official launch has to be several months away... hopefully =) Current state = unplayable, and then Im not the pickiest one out there =)
    Um.

You may need to update some of your drivers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Um.

You may need to update some of your drivers.
    Latest update. I noticed animations out in the world, but in pvp games there was nothing of any kind. And I run most games smooth as silk, and this game isn't above that in demand of performance. But in the pvp deathmatch it looked crazy, tried spectating another game... same map it seems but same issue which didnt make it so entertaining to watch. Dont know what the issue might have been, but sure didnt look good =(

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Latest update. I noticed animations out in the world, but in pvp games there was nothing of any kind. And I run most games smooth as silk, and this game isn't above that in demand of performance. But in the pvp deathmatch it looked crazy, tried spectating another game... same map it seems but same issue which didnt make it so entertaining to watch. Dont know what the issue might have been, but sure didnt look good =(
    I hope you reported the issue. I haven't had anything like that happen but I doubt you are the only one who has. I know the EU servers were having issues so if you were on one of those that might have been the issue but aside from that idk. I don't have the greatest computer and it runs pretty smooth for me.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 03:32 PM ----------

I created a char, very small design options... making armor pink seems to have been removed from that place =/
    The pink is still there. Its called 'Flamingo' for whatever reason and you have to pay real money for it. I do agree with character design being fairly limited, but I think that its where they want to get their income from (cosmetic goods).

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what class is in demand the most? I'm leaning towards Dreadnaught since it's a more cerebral playstyle from what I've been watching, but it'd probably be silly to invest a lot of effort into a class that's already overpopulated.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Seems like a really fun game. I LOVE FPS games like quake & unreal tournament and that combined with MMO might be really cool. Looks nice and fun. Just wish they would release it as I dont wanna try the BETA to "destroy" my experience when it gets released.