Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    That's a blatant lie, you're an obvious troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You are dead wrong.

I saw epics drop from MSV in LFR. Get your facts straight before posting next time.
    I think you are both correct. I think when LFR started epics did drop, but they hotfixed or patched it so they would no longer drop. So, as of now, epics do not drop.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Sometimes I pull up a golden lotus before a raid que pulls me into raid (I gather while waiting for que) and the trash killing pretty much assures me a treasure box every group. Of course I am not the tank and I am not ninja pulling, but as I am the only one who can greed/need on it unless you have the lotus buff too it sure is nice to get some easy treasure box loots. Nobody else even gets to see it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post
    I think you are both correct. I think when LFR started epics did drop, but they hotfixed or patched it so they would no longer drop. So, as of now, epics do not drop.
    Unless they patched it today then it does drop in LFR still, the epic I saw dropped on friday night.

The only epics that drop in LFR is world epics (As stated by someone earlier). 476 Mail Spirit Boots dropped in HOF when I was running it, but it's just a world drop and hence the drop rate is the same ridiculously low World Drop Rate.

There is almost no point to pulling extra trash in LFR, you'd make more gold from doing a couple of dailies and it just wastes time that could be spent killing the next boss. However that being said there's not many cases like that in these raids. Only optional trash is the 2-3 packs of little adds before Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and if you get lucky after Wind Lord Mel'jarak and those 2 Big guys that pat are at the far end of the room. And if someone did decide to pull those packs it would add like an extra 3-5minutes to clear it, so not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    However that being said there's not many cases like that in these raids. Only optional trash is the 2-3 packs of little adds before Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and if you get lucky after Wind Lord Mel'jarak and those 2 Big guys that pat are at the far end of the room. And if someone did decide to pull those packs it would add like an extra 3-5minutes to clear it, so not a big deal.
    I was just about to post something like this, as I can't think of that many "optional" trash packs in any of the current raids. With that said, when I'm tanking I tend to pull everything I see that is close to the path of the raid because if I don't, someone is just going to walk right into it because they aren't paying attention!

I'm sure Firelands would have been a field day with LFR with all the trash running around