Deleted

Reporting a Wintergrasp bug.. wait what?

http://s11.postimage.org/gjjq0wblv/W..._wait_what.jpg

I want whatever those Gamemasters are smoking..

Suddenly Demolishers have become players and demons.

This call for a...

Da fuq?

GMs have been like this for a while. They assume you can't articulate your thoughts and respond with copy+pasted prewritten responses that barely apply to your complaint. They probably have to deal with so many people reporting non-issues and asking stupid questions that it's come to be all they cover. Unfortunate but not surprising.

Deleted
    most GM responses are just copy paste responses, sometimes they get the wrong one i guess :P

Deleted
    Imo it's not acceptable. We take time to report in bugs or w/e. Even pay for their game.
    The least they could do it answer properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Imo it's not acceptable. We take time to report in bugs or w/e. Even pay for their game.

at least he got an answer, i reported a bugged gem (i made a post about here to confirm the bug), i reported 3 times each with no response, and i still dont think its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Who says they even copy/pasted something? Those names look very much like random generated strings and i wouldnt be surprised if the repy was auto generated....

Deleted
    at least he got an answer
    It's me btw.
    And that sounds annoying. I hate when they can't just answer. I mean how hard can it be.

GMs are about useless these days. Would be surprized if they are not automated scripts.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Opened a ticket about the conquest cap bug and got a reply saying that they can't give out game hints ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Opened a ticket about the conquest cap bug and got a reply saying that they can't give out game hints ^_^
    No hint for you! Enjoy the cap "feature" :P

Deleted
    Looks like outsourcing has done its job.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the first GM probably meant to type Demos (Demolishers), but accidentally typed demons. The last response... maybe they thought the guy who did it was hacking/exploiting? I don't know... difficult to explain there

10+ Year Old Account
    The website allows you to attach screenshots, I suggest you do that to help the more mentally challenged GMs