Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Do you mean as sort of an unintended exploitative multiplier?

Like 6 characters on 1 BNet account all kill 1 guy, does that 1 HK each give everyone 6 HKs total?

I thought you could only log in to 1 BNet account at a time on a merged account. (I only have one so I don't know)
    well the statistics show hks for that toon, not the whole bnet account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared View Post
    Touche! I'm the multiboxer on Kil'Jaeden, but I refer to my characters in the game in third person because my characters in the game are not me, they are simply played by me.
    Welp this is awkward. Why would you ever make a thread about having the most HKs in the world (on a single character) when... You don't?

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    prepared is reeeeellly bad at boxing. the only thing that makes him impressive is the sheer number of toons.
    why hes on KJ and not on magtheridon where the rest of the boxing community is is beyond me, possibly because they kicked him out.

mostly he likes bragging about all the money he has to have to run all the machines to support the 40 box.
    With respect, I must correct your inaccuracies in your reply to this message thread.

1. Why is it that I have:
    a. #1 honorable kills in the game of any one that has ever played including all multiboxers of the game put together?
    b. #1 at "honorable kills" to "deaths from other players" ratio of any that has ever played the game including multiboxers for players that have over 100,000 honorable kills?
    c. #1 at defeating anyone in the game including other multiboxers. No one in the game I've met in PvP can defeat me without help from other players or a boss or guards, or whatever.
    2. I've never discussed anything about money unless people bring it up and I certainly have never bragged about money because I am not rich at all, just have a good job and if you want to learn more, go to my twitch.tv/preparedwow channel as all of the information is presented there without any form of bragging at all.

The truth is I'm the best at multiboxing and a lot of players don't like that and tend to post inaccurate information about me such as your reply here. I would suggest posting accurate information about players if you are going to post information about them.

Deleted
    With respect, I must correct your inaccuracies in your reply to this message thread.

a. #1 honorable kills in the game of any one that has ever played including all multiboxers of the game put together?
    b. #1 at "honorable kills" to "deaths from other players" ratio of any that has ever played the game including multiboxers for players that have over 100,000 honorable kills?
    c. #1 at defeating anyone in the game including other multiboxers. No one in the game I've met in PvP can defeat me without help from other players or a boss or guards, or whatever.
    2. I've never discussed anything about money unless people bring it up and I certainly have never bragged about money because I am not rich at all, just have a good job and if you want to learn more, go to my twitch.tv/preparedwow channel as all of the information is presented there without any form of bragging at all.

The truth is I'm the best at multiboxing and a lot of players don't like that and tend to post inaccurate information about me such as your reply here. I would suggest posting accurate information about players if you are going to post information about them.
    I didnt realize you were posting your own characters for bragging lol.
    again though, then your highest character has something around 600.000 HK

Fartz has 3 times that amount - on one single character.

If you want to brag and claim to be the player playing the character with the most HK in the game you need to link the armory profile where you have more than 1.7 million HK and not a bunch of characters with 500k or 600k HK . Again, the actual HK numbers can only be seen on the main page of the profile in the lower left corner. The statistics are account-wide, and especially if you have multiple of your characters on the same bnet acc they dont mean a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Aredone is the infamous KJ 40-boxer who will sit in major cities multi boxing an entire raid group. It usually takes an hour or two for a raid group to form by annoyed alliance to "wipe" him. It is not surprising to me that he has the most HKs of any character.
    ^ this, i used to be kj horde and have fond memories of seeing him around. $600 in subscription fees a month, fun stuff.

i've seen you lose AVs to pure pugs.
    claiming that you are undefeated by single players while playing a 40 box is kind of hilarious.

but please, continue to feed your ego by posting in the third person, continue to be a nuisance to both horde and alliance on KJ, continue to strain a server already fraught with wpvp related stability issues.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't worry overmuch, avpreformenabler died.

All I see is someone who appears to be confused as to what constitutes one player in the game world.

Can you explain your BG win:loss ratio? It's at ~43%. That's about 8% lower than average, according to a somewhat recent armory scrape by mmochamp. The only way this ratio could be so low is by your own personal [lack of] contribution using up all the player slots. Your arena ratio is even worse, but it looks like you gave up on that pretty early on along with rated BGs. Is there an actual primary toon among this with any outstanding achievements or reputation rewards(ie. Defiler), or is the over-inflated HK count in one section of the armory your claim to greatness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... the DK is using a battlemaster trinket and the dwarf rogue is using the insignia trinket.... oohh goood... eww..

Deleted
    WoW Relase: 23. November 2004 in US; 11. February 2005 in Europe. We all got our 8th birthday feat some days ago, that's almost 3.000 days.

To reach bloodthirsty that's below 100 HKs on average for those eight years straight. To reach those figures (1.8+ million HKs) it's seven times that amount, over 500 HK per day on average. Obviously he zerged a lot in classic, reached Grand Marshal back then. But if i remember that correctly i got probably 1000-1500 HKs sitting half a day in that endless BGs. Are those numbers off? Did he got way more back then?