10 days free & MoP trial? LEGIT?

Return to Azeroth with 10 Days of Game Time and a FREE Trial to Mists of Pandaria!

Is this legit? It has my old account name - pre battle net.

From Newsletter@email.blizzard.com

Deleted
    Yep, 10 day trial has happened for old accounts for every expansion....it's a "come get some more free WoW crack, so we can hook you again"

I got one too. It's legit.

It has your pre battle.net account name because some people have multiple accounts on their b.net account. I have two. The 10 day free trial only applied to one of them, which is why they had to specify.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

can I use it anytime or will it expire soon?

Deleted
    It should be written in email you get. I used trial for Wotlk, not sure however if its time-limited but I think it isnt. Check small text in the email

Just noticed it thanks.

It expires on January the 3rd. Not bad.

Debating if I should do the trial now or when Winter Veil begins.

it is legitimate. i am currently in the middle of my second one. nice to see bits of 5.1 for free.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

if I already have Cata, how much do I have to download for this 10 day trial?
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    if I already have Cata, how much do I have to download for this 10 day trial?
    I think the MoP download was a bit over 5Gb?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I used it. Worked great. Then about halfway through the trial an old guildie gifted me MoP. Enjoying it a little so far. Could be better, could be a LOT worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I think the MoP download was a bit over 5Gb?
    really? Shit then something is wrong because it wants to download 20gig, I did quit Cata at the start of the expansion. do you think that would make a big difference?
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    really? Shit then something is wrong because it wants to download 20gig, I did quit Cata at the start of the expansion. do you think that would make a big difference?
    It probably would. Also, my memory may be faulty.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"