Thread: Gaming mouse

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gaming mouse

Herrow dingdong!

First, I'm not sure this is the right forum, so if not, appologies for that.
    Now, currently I'm using a Logitech mouse and have been for .. 2 years or so and I really like it, feels nice in my hand, has 2 buttons on the side that I can use for various keybinds and whatnot. However, it's getting a bit worn out and I'm thinking of getting a new one (xmas coming up soon aswell, yay!).
    So I was simply wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a new mouse, possibly with more than 2 extra buttons on the side. I know the naga has like 12 and that might be too many small buttons grouped together, for me atleast, but any "reviews" of that or any other mouse you like and use is greatly appreciated

Thanks !

get the razer naga!! ive been using it since day 1 and its the best imo, 12 key binds at your thumb is ftw, by far the best mouse ive had and would recommend it to anyone and everyone that needs a new mouse or just in general.

Deleted
    I have a naga and although I have no problems with it I wouldn't recommend it due to all the negative posts about the mouse on these forums alone.....Get a Logitech G600

Yeah, I absolutely love my Naga, but have heard too many bad things about the more recent razer producs and its associated software...

Razer Deathadder has been a good mouse for many. But the Razer Naga is the way to go for MMOs, the extra keybind space is so valuable.

Other than some bad apples in the product batches of Razer(every company has these..), they really make good mouses(Mainly Deathadder and Naga).

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Razer Deathadder has been a good mouse for many. But the Razer Naga is the way to go for MMOs, the extra keybind space is so valuable.

Other than some bad apples in the product batches of Razer(every company has these..), they really make good mouses(Mainly Deathadder and Naga).
    The DeathAdder is one of the best mice out there (for as long as it works), but I don't think there's anything special about the Naga. Aside from the pte sensor (questionable upgrade over adns-9x00 anyway) they don't have anything going for them over other mmo mice, and the lack of quality control seems like a pretty large drawback. M90, G600, and even Steelseries' WoW mice (although they're gargantuan) are better built alternatives. There's no reason to choose a spongy membrane pad over mechanical buttons.

Feenix Nascita - No extra buttons, but by far the best mouse I've ever used.

If you don't like all the buttons on the razer naga, try the razer naga hex. it has eight buttons on the side instead of twelve.

G500/G9X
    Corsair M60/M90
    Razer Deathadder (While is lasts. Been through 3 different Deathadders and several other razer mice and they all eventually end up with the same double clicking problem)
    Never had a problem with either Logitech nor Corsair mice so far. Razer just seems crap out more commonly for me. And no I don't rage and take it out on my equipment, I just click very fast and very often.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by Icpie View Post
    G500/G9X
    Corsair M60/M90
    Razer Deathadder (While is lasts. Been through 3 different Deathadders and several other razer mice and they all eventually end up with the same double clicking problem)
    Never had a problem with either Logitech nor Corsair mice so far. Razer just seems crap out more commonly for me. And no I don't rage and take it out on my equipment, I just click very fast and very often.
    The M90 is really great. Did you try the M60 btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    MX518 is still the best mouse ever made.

You might check to see what other brands have to offer, though. I've heard people swear by SteelSeries mice, though they seem awfully expensive to me. I've personally had poor experiences with Razer mice, but others say they're great.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy a razer, shit breaks all the time! Every one of my dads broke when I was growing up and the one I bought myself too broke within the first 3 months. I had a roccat kova up until recently and it lasted me 4 years. Still nothing wrong with it now, I just wanted a change so I bought a SteelSeries Sensei RAW and it's great. Took some getting used to because the kova has some nice grip pads on the sides and even buying the rubberized RAW (which is supposed to be grippy) felt like it would slip out my hand any moment.

Deleted
    Logitech MX518, top gaming mouse, won't break, has great functions.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G500. It's cheap and good. The successor of MX518, one of the best and long lasting mouses ever

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...mouse?crid=825

great mouse. lots of buttons grouped together but take a look at this one, they're angled so you'll never misclick.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...mouse?crid=825

great mouse. lots of buttons grouped together but take a look at this one, they're angled so you'll never misclick.
    It's a good mouse if you need the extra buttons. I've never really used any of them, even though I had G600 for some time, and I ended up buying G500 later due to being irritated by it being wireless.

It really depends. I've had my original Razer Naga for over 3 years now and it's been no problems with it or the software for it. I recently bought the Razer Naga 2013 Edition with the switchable sidepanels wich is amazing. And once again, Razer does not fail me. I don't care what everybody thinks of razer and their products. I've had 2 keyboards from them aswell, the Razer Lycosa and i am currently useing the Razer Anansi, tho i just ordered the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Edition.

So i highly reccomend Razer. But don't chose the Razer Naga if you don't play "alot" of mmo, since the side panel will be pretty mutch useless and you can get something better for fps.

I still have my old Razer Naga to this day, and i intend to keep it as a reserve since there is nothing wrong with it.

Gl!

I changed mouse this spring to a Logitech G500 and I must say I am really happy with it.

Deleted
    My recommendations would be:

Logitech G400
    Zowie Gear AM /GS
    Steelseries Sensei
    Logitech G9x (updated firmware)
    Mionix Naos 3200

Deleted
    Used a deathadder for many years and it was amazing, currently using a logitech g9x and its also pretty great, loads of buttons and customizable features including LED's and weights!