Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blood DK Arena....

....Is awesome! *o*

I can just suggest this to any DK who has trouble with finding a healer for 2's because that's how we got to it.

We ran arms warrior + Frost DK and also Unholy + Arms (Didn't even work up to 1800 and we are both over 2k experienced) DK is too squishy in 2's for double dps without any offheals at least.

So we went prot + blood and picked talents that would be the best to go with double tank in arenas.

Like stormbolt + chillblains for more CC and some peeling for my prot.

We actually are around 1900 which is almost server best 2's right now. We won up to 2050 mmr teams and we even won Flubbah + Hawt and some S11 rank 1 priest too among duelists and arenamasters.

Runeweapon does copy necrotic for fucking crazy amounts and it even copies soul reaper which is why you can actually kill healers with this.

I know it's a lame combo kind off but healer + dps is just annoying in 2's too isn't it? Also it is some difference from all the FotM combos and a lot of fun to play. Even got hotter streak today :3

/Discuss

stop plz
    plz
    stahp

>We won against some teams that left because they weren't deal with two idiots going into the arena as tank specs

o very nice

Yea...try that in 3s...Also not that hard to CC and focus healer?

Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    TS is so gay
    people are mad in this thread already? /popcorn
    i expect this thread to go places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Yea...try that in 3s...Also not that hard to CC and focus healer?

I'm playing shadowcleave in 3's so...

Also it's not that hard. Warrior still got reck+banner+trinket and shit. We do both have a dispel for shields and our CC "Chain" is long enough to get some serious pressure going.

If we don't manage to kill a healer after our second burst he ususally is oom after 8-10minutes maximum and we win too :P

Deleted
    Do you gem for PvP power or resilience? Fallen Crusader or a defensive runeforging? I'm gemmed for resilience (because of RBG).
    I'm playing double blood in arena. I don't die ever in arena with my blood spec, but against anything with some cc (mage/rdruid/feraldruid/...) we just can't put out enough pressure to make the healer go oom.

It's a special place in hell for people like you

Cant wait to see where this thread goes, it's a reason I gave up on 2s..

/popcorn
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Dante is writing special edition of "Inferno" where he mentions 10th circle of hell for the likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh View Post
    Do you gem for PvP power or resilience? Fallen Crusader or a defensive runeforging? I'm gemmed for resilience (because of RBG).
    I'm playing double blood in arena. I don't die ever in arena with my blood spec, but against anything with some cc (mage/rdruid/feraldruid/...) we just can't put out enough pressure to make the healer go oom.
    Fully offensive obviously - the only thing that can kill a blood dk in the arena is a dual caster setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Fully offensive obviously - the only thing that can kill a blood dk in the arena is a dual caster setup.
    I killed a Blood DK as a Frost DK today after I killed his Prot Warrior partner after my druid partner kited the warrior and the DK for 5 mins while I afked and laughed at them.

That's how I treat people that play tank specs in arena.
    I afk and let my healer kite them.
    And then laugh
    And then come back and kill them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I killed a Blood DK as a Frost DK today after I killed his Prot Warrior partner after my druid partner kited the warrior and the DK for 5 mins while I afked and laughed at them.

That's how I treat people that play tank specs in arena.
    I afk and let my healer kite them.
    And then laugh
    And then come back and kill them
    Must've been a very bad blood DK then, seeing as though I for one haven't run into a single DK of any variety who would've been any kind of a threat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh View Post
    Fully offensive:

PvP Power, Reforge Haste>Crit

Falln Crusader all the way.

On fights you basicly spamm dispel to get rid of shields, buffs and >most importantly< mana regenerating spells like divine plea or innervate.

In the beginning I start getting blood charges for necrotic strikes then I get my runepower around 60 for runeweapon and at least 2 death runes to start off with necrotic.

I use my trinket+runeweapon and spamm necrotic. (One single necrotic appilcation with rune weapon absorbs around 60-70k on full pvp gear)

The warrior is stunning with shockwave and stormbolt and also a follow up strangulate. If we don't go on the healer and try to oom him we got fear too.

Warrior is basicly just there for CC, additional dispel, aggroing the enemy DPS and kiting him while I do shitloads of damage.

I also played double blood DK in S9 on 2k, our only counter team was shadow + frostmage.

At the moment the only team with good chances of winning is frostmage + any healer and frostmage + shadow. Every other combo is beatable even when it is played by good players.

Also as blood DK in 2's you should usually be #1 damage at the end of the game because necrotic absorb counts as damage done on the stats and 99% of all healers just outheal necrotic. Even Flubbah did outheal necrotic instead of letting his DK kite us which is why most people lose. http://tinyurl.com/flubbahwin

Only problem with this is that you won't have enough burst to kill most healers. Also, DK's lack of any useful cc is hindering. I applaud you for finding a different comp though, because the overall state of frost/unholy dk's atm isn't great.

Deleted
    lame comb, but i applaud you for doing well, which is not that easy with nerfs to vengeance and deathstrike heal
    was 2400 back in s9 with double blood, so i know that bloodspec is fun and might try blood/protwarrior myself now

also protwarrior does double dmg with bladestorm(just use makro to switch to twohander) in case you don't already use that

Elitist a will be elitists
    Viable comps remain viable.
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

sure, 'viable' in the sense of getting your 10-12 wins each week, but you'll never be able to hit 2200 as blood in arena.

Deleted
    I'd rather face two tank specced players rather than the typical frost mage/healer, warrior/healer or DK/healer in 2s.

@ OP

Me and a guildy (I'm blood, he's fury) did a couple of similar games yesterday. At first we realized the blood/fury combo wasn't exactly the "winning big mac deluxe meal" combo we had expected so we rerolled blood/prot and started again.

Needless to say, not many groups expect setups like these and while CC was giving us a hard time, we ended up 3 hours into the night being conq. capped and full of giggle tears.

We even had loosing teams create alts, log over to our server in order to tell us how horrible we were (which reminds me of some of you guys' reactions reading this fella's thread).

LOOSING teams telling us how horrible we were. Irony much?