just watched the new skaruasou episide awesome just awesome they basicly introduced 2 new characters too

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Last Episode of Girls Und Panzer, tried using commie subs since I knew the 8th episode was going to be with the CCCP themed team.
    They made me laugh a few times, but too much german, I would have been painful if I did not knew a little of japanese and german.
    The font they used made me spit my drink. I'm just going to keep using [Hiryuu], I will have to watch this episode again with good subs.
    Please don't tell me it's like that the entire time.

I don't know how Commie gets more downloads on that show then Hiryuu does. I'll just wait for Hiryuu like always.

Deleted
    Commie subs for g&p is always eine hälfte deutsch, the other half english. Well more like 1/3 german or something. It's funny, and I don't find it as irritating now as I found it the first episode. But that's maybe because I am german and thus, use german nearly as much as I use english.

Also, that scene was WIN:

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Please don't tell me it's like that the entire time.

I don't know how Commie gets more downloads on that show then Hiryuu does. I'll just wait for Hiryuu like always.
    simply because they release faster thats reason enough for most people
    also cant agree with u sahugani i am german too and i find the denglish totally irritating ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    7 Seeds needs an anime, love the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones FB page asked what people would think if GoT was an anime.

Talk about an explosion of ignorance from people who think all anime is like Naruto and Pokemon. >.> I had to quit reading the comments cause I was raging so hard and I'm already sick.

Also listening to that song on repeat. Amazing VA's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acchi Kocchi OVA yay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Acchi Kocchi OVA yay
    Indeed. was just about to post the same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Indeed. was just about to post the same thing
    Nooooooooo.
    More to the back log. D:

I converted ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I converted ;_;
    It's Hudson! Woo! Happy to have you over here.

What show converted you? Have you fallen into subs yet or still watching dubs?

Also while you're early at it I recommend starting a MyAnimeList account to keep track of all the anime you've watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is not ok

Also while you're early at it I recommend starting a MyAnimeList account to keep track of all the anime you've watched.
    I second this. Really helps keep track of things.

Anyone else watch yuri anime? I started Candy Boy (the title sounds odd, but don't let that put you off lol.) today and I'm almost finished with it and I love it. Plan to watch Aoi Hana and Strawberry Panic next. Anyone know some other good ones?

What show converted you? Have you fallen into subs yet or still watching dubs?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica converted me, i always watched some anime with subs. I couldnt stand dubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica converted me, i always watched some anime with subs. I couldnt stand dubs.
    Here are a few starter ones you definitely have to watch then:

Clannad - High school drama, two season, easily one of the best drama anime out there.

Code Geass - Mecha, but don't let that turn you away. The sweeping story makes Madoka pale in comparison (imo). Also psychological and one of the few "epics" out there.

Fullmetal Alchemist - A great fantasy with a blend of comedy and epic.

Steins;Gate - Modern time where a self proclaimed scientist finds a way to send messages to the past. Comedy and psychological.

Toradora! - Another high school love drama with some great comedy.

Spice and Wolf - A pure fantasy setting. A traveling merchant finds a wolf goddess in his cart and let's her start traveling with him.

Here are a few starter ones you definitely have to watch then:

Clannad - High school drama, two season, easily one of the best drama anime out there.

Code Geass - Mecha, but don't let that turn you away. The sweeping story makes Madoka pale in comparison (imo). Also psychological and one of the few "epics" out there.

Steins;Gate - Modern time where a self proclaimed scientist finds a way to send messages to the past. Comedy and psychological.

Toradora! - Another high school love drama with some great comedy.

Spice and Wolf - A pure fantasy setting. A traveling merchant finds a wolf goddess in his cart and let's her start traveling with him.
    Will try and get to them hun.

Deleted
    He should watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's way way better than the previous version of the anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I second this. Really helps keep track of things.

Anyone else watch yuri anime? I started Candy Boy (the title sounds odd, but don't let that put you off lol.) today and I'm almost finished with it and I love it. Plan to watch Aoi Hana and Strawberry Panic next. Anyone know some other good ones?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri

Deleted
    Just finished Madoka Magica. So fucking good! Jeez!
    Beautiful artwork, beautiful score and really well put together scenes. Minimal characters used really affectively to articulate the isolation inherent in the mahou shojo profession. The smoothness of Homura's fight with the Walpurgis Night was so epic! I really thought she had it for a sec.

The conversation with Homura and Madoka's brother and mother was pretty heartbreaking though. )'= I hate that kind of existence erased/forgotten shit.

Watched Persona 4 before that, also really good. Never played the game, might have enjoyed it less if I had gotten particularly invested in a romance with a specific character. Whole thing felt like a shounen-infused, slightly more light-hearted Silent Hill! xD

Need a good comedy now. Was thinking I'd watch Toradora (sounds like fun), as I wanted to wait for Chuunibyou to finish before marathoning it all, but since I've held out to episode 10, I might just start that now. Especially considering there's loads of current seasons shows I've wanted to watch but tried to wait to finish airing so I could watch them all in one go. >.<'

Pretty intrigued by Tasogare Otome x Amnesia too. Since watching Another, I've been craving more spooky anime.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-05 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Lagoon blu-ray arrived! Yay.