4 Kings H Problem with Zian

Hi there! My guild is currently progressing on 4K H and we are having a problem with Zian's Shield: we cannot dispel it even though the journal says its a magic effect.

I've tried spamming Purge but it won't work after 5-6 trys. Anyone else having the same problem? Is it bugged?

Worked fine, yesterday.

You have do dispell all of the 5/10stacks

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has 12ish stacks, so you'd have to purge 12 times (unglyphed) if you are the only one working on it (at least in 25 man).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmurda View Post
    Worked fine, yesterday.
    It has 5 stacks (10man), just get more then 1 people to do it, and use time before it gets dispelled to kill Undying Shadows.

Oh i didnt see the stacks.. thanks for the advice. Im dumb.

Its not worth purging all of those stacks in 10m. Just wait for it to fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Just hope you don't have idiots who forget to swap or not cast spells.

Telling us your group makeup would help us tell you what you can do.

Deleted
    Have all shamans and mages spam spellsteal / purge. We have one shaman and one mage and it goes in 2 globals

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    It takes 1 GCD assuming a good dispel group makeup. We have 2 mages, a shaman, and 2 priests. This means the shield is gone instantly.

The only time I wouldn't worry about dispelling is if you only have 1-2 offensive dispels in the group. If you ignore the shield, your melee have nothing to do and your ranged might be able to blow up the fixates for a few seconds if they weren't before. You could plan for this in your strategy: just kite fixates and then kill them all when a shield pops up.