"Best expansion Yet!"

Lol... Sorry had to

Quote Originally Posted by Notnicebb View Post
    Lol... Sorry had to
    Nice job on being a jerk. Reported the OP.

Who's the jerk ? I though it was kinda funny. Go get some air.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnicebb View Post
    Who's the jerk ? I though it was kinda funny. Go get some air.
    Not funny. Making stupid thread, to deliberately cause an issue. Quit posting...

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont get it !!!!!!!
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

No it's funny.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Deleted
    Oh I get it (look at the forum section this was posted in and add a little sarcasm). But not really funny and tbh it's just spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Nice job on being a jerk. Reported the OP.

Look at mr super serious, don't make jokes around this tough guy.

It's a "not" joke. And "not jokes were never funny. Plus, this "not" joke even doesn't have a "not" in it.

So, not funny*not funny=not fucking funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Look at mr super serious, don't make jokes around this tough guy.
    In what universe was the OP funny in any way ?

Deleted
    Its not a joke he do have a point.

Every expansion there are fanboys telling us that we are so wrong and the next expansion is going to be awesome while it always turns out to be worse. They never give up.

Wonder what they are doing now after 5.1 failed. Propably gonna tell us that 5.2 is going to solve every problem.

This expansion has been awful..I go from fighting a world killer to an island with anger management issues. And I'm not even talking about the way simple talent trees now, the awful pvp issues. I really really wish I could return this expansion and get my money back.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    It's not a joke, he does have a point in my opinion.

Every expansion there are whiners telling us that we are so wrong and the next expansion is terrible and acting as if they are the majority voice, while everyone else enjoys it. They never give up.

Wonder what they are doing now after 5.1 succeeded. Probably gonna tell us that 5.2 is going to make things worse.
    Fixed for accuracy. I know, because I have a degree in Accuracy Sciences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigface View Post
    Fixed for accuracy. I know, because I have a degree in Accuracy Sciences.
    But youve been proved wrong about every time?
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-12-05 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    Well I don't personally find this funny but that's irrelevant. It's still spam.