Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He's hella fun in Dominion and pretty much any other map, yes, SR too if you know how to play him. =p
    Broken actually in TT and Dom because of Blackfire Torch.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Broken actually in TT and Dom because of Blackfire Torch.
    shrooms in TT as well. Even if they didn't hit very hard they are still a huge advantage to have since they give vision.

Deleted
    BFT itself is pretty broken whether you have Teemo or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    BFT itself is pretty broken whether you have Teemo or not.
    I noticed that too the other day, shroom damage a bit OP.
    Hey everyone

He's useless? Well, except for free wards, invisibility passive, huge movement speed, blind, on hit poison that hurts like a bi^&$ and being one of the best 1v1 champions, then yeah, he's kinda useless.
    He's a very powerful champion, that's why people hate him.

Its because... hes gawddamn Teemo! Everytime I'm like "alright we need a tanky top" I see... "Don't worry I got this... *picks Teemo with Heal/Clarity*"

>:-(

Then yesterday... "Can you jungle? We and my friend are duo queued so I'd like to support him."

"I can't jungle."

"Well its a good time to learn! WW's free, he's easy to jungle with. Pick him!"

*Picks Teemo with smite and instalocks*

"GRRRRRRR!!!!"

Teemo is just a magnet disaster! He's fun and easy and cute and attracts newer players and nooby ones. He's like Kirby in smash bros.... cute, easy to learn/play, fun/entertaining moveset! Except Kirby isn't a complete dick with shrooms and isn't completely useless in teamfights! *pant* *pant* Okay I got that out of my system.

It's because every time you step on a mushroom, a little piece of your soul is eaten up.

10+ Year Old Account
    teemo is hawt, hes good at 1v1 and kitting with his shrooms.

Deleted
    In Domi, it's actually pretty easy to fuck his mushrooms, you just need to stop on 1 or 2 before basing. I usually do that, especially if he's botting and I am too.

Early game his mush will do nothing and mid/late game you just auto attack them, assuming you have ad, and you one shot the mushrooms and no damage from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed Teemo as AP CDR-capped Sona.

You just need to get the jump on him.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I've killed Teemo as AP CDR-capped Sona.

You just need to get the jump on him.
    Teemo can die by anyone, has long as you can nuke him or survive his nuke before his Q on you go down.

Either you jump in to kill and stick to him or you don't, and if you do, you'll eventually die.´

That is, in Dominion, of course. =p

Because i just want to punt the little shit.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    That one will never grow old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.
    Because he has too small a range to be effective, other than an AP/CDR capped blind machine, which will fall off late game anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.
    So what, you're just gonna walse in towards the enemy ADC who stands behind his big ass tanks in the hopes of them not seeing you? Or you're hoping for them to ignore you? Unless you've built completely tank you wont get within 5 feet of that AD without getting beaten up.

And if you do manage to get a blind on him, hopefully the guy has a big enough brain to get mercs meaning 1.5sec blind, and most ADs has a skillshot (Ez, Corki, Graves, etc etc) with a ton of damage outside of their auto attacks. So what you accomplished is 1.5sec of no auto's from the Carry all meanwhile you're dead and the bruisers are now beating on your team.

He's useful for trolling and shutting down Singed top. Oh, and splitpushing, because, why not. Nothing else. Against any competent team you can't shroom up barons etc without them being destroyed meaning they're just a bunch of mini wards with very little vision. You cant use them to their full potential (damage, setting up fights near a heavy-shroomed area), no one's gonna go for that.

*Ye-yeah, but what about AP?* You say? Well, after DFG nerfs all he has is his Blind burst wich, as said, falls off later on.

So broken in TT, i just had a match against and with one, all you could see on the map between 1 altar and another altar was freakin' shroons, you just stepped over and over and over *dead*. Fucking annoying. I was like "thank god he don't have BFT".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    So broken in TT, i just had a match against and with one, all you could see on the map between 1 altar and another altar was freakin' shroons, you just stepped over and over and over *dead*. Fucking annoying. I was like "thank god he don't have BFT".
    Enough free wards to cover the entire fucking map is waaaay overpowered on a map where wards are not available.

The worst is they both were AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so many things to hate about Teemo!

Early game, Level E first 1 auto attack dose a tonne of damage.
    Q against a ADC, You can get 2-5 attacks off while the enemy is still blinded (depending on how much AS you got)
    AP stacking Shrooms rapes face!

I <3 playing teemo but hate vsing him! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Oh so many things to hate about Teemo!

Early game, Level E first 1 auto attack dose a tonne of damage.
    Q against a ADC, You can get 2-5 attacks off while the enemy is still blinded (depending on how much AS you got)
    AP stacking Shrooms rapes face!

I <3 playing teemo but hate vsing him! lol
    Problem with that is... most ADs still have some spells which will hit you regardless of your stupid blind. Explosive Shot, Double Up, Buckshot, Piercing Arrow, Volley etc. Teemo also has zero health and can't trade worth a damn.

I wish people would get it through their head that Teemo is a stupid fucking idea against anyone that can remotely trade with him.