Deleted
    I like that particular Anime with the dude with spikey hair, and the schoolgirls.

My personal favourite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Sakurasou so AotS.

I don't know who's side I'm on. Shiina should follow what she wants to do, but Rita is right in that painting seems far more of a noble and amazing thing then manga which'll be forgotten in a few years anyways. Paintings can live for centuries, and she is amazing at them.

Also, he came out of his room. And he also looks kinda hot. o.o

Onii-chan Dakedo: Why. Is. Ginbei. So. Cute. It's not fair.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-05 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Why is Sakurasou so AotS.

I don't know who's side I'm on. Shiina should follow what she wants to do, but Rita is right in that painting seems far more of a noble and amazing thing then manga which'll be forgotten in a few years anyways. Paintings can live for centuries, and she is amazing at them.

Also, he came out of his room. And he also looks kinda hot. o.o
    Yeah, I wanted him to be a girl, with that look ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Yeah, I wanted him to be a girl, with that look ;(
    Psht, who cares if it's a guy. ;D

Just after watching the first season of Baka to Test too. The semi-trap in that show was way too hot.

Deleted
    I've been meaning to watch Baka to Test sometime soon(tm) but how is it holding up? I haven't really heard if it's any good or bad or plain shit. I just picked it cause yeah.. I like anime!

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it, watched it a few times now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I've been meaning to watch Baka to Test sometime soon(tm) but how is it holding up? I haven't really heard if it's any good or bad or plain shit. I just picked it cause yeah.. I like anime!
    The MC is a complete moron (which makes the show great by itself), all the other characters are lovable ditz's, and the absurdity of it all is brilliant.

Two seasons each one cour, plus two OVA's and a few specials.

if u have the time u should absolutly watch it as zat said MC is a real baka but thats what the show is all about xD also is that list happening? i see atleast 3 interesting animes on it and alot of watch and see if they are good (the ones we saw before didnt even look remotely as promising as this one :X)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    if u have the time u should absolutly watch it as zat said MC is a real baka but thats what the show is all about xD also is that list happening? i see atleast 3 interesting animes on it and alot of watch and see if they are good (the ones we saw before didnt even look remotely as promising as this one :X)
    Yup, the list is as real as it gets. Quite a few good continuations too.

Excited for more AKB0048's Nagisa.

Deleted
    Yup, the list is as real as it gets. Quite a few good continuations too.

Excited for more AKB0048's Nagisa Yuuka.
    FTFY

@Chuunibyou
    HHHNNNNNNNNNNGH DAT CONFESSION. Funnyly enough, Yuuta did the Chuunibyou confession whereas Rikka settles for a simple "Watashi yuuta no koto ga suki". Looks like we'll have more drama for the next episode (still hoping for a kiss though). And Dekomori was 150% funny the entire episode.

Also: OMG RIKKA *melts*

10+ Year Old Account
    Chu2Koi: Finally they confessed to each other! I'm happy it wasn't the cliche "I'm taking Rikka with me to France" move where he tries doing everything he can to have Rikka stay. I kinda feel sorry for the mother and want Rikka to forgive her and live happily with her. Too bad we didn't get to see the improv show, was kinda looking forward to that.

Also, why did Kumin say sorry? D: Was she talking in her sleep when he asked her out on stage?

Oh, by the way. Jinrui special 3 is up.

I want an entire series dedicated to fairy Watashi. Please..

I'm also wondering, what's with Hyouge Mono? It seems like it's a fairly good show, but the rate I've seen it subbed is strange. Also looking at the download rate on nyaa it goes from around 1-2 thousand the first few, dropping to the hundreds until 9 where almost 30k download it, 12 drops to less then 2 thousand, then 13-14 over 20k, then when Doremi picked it up after Huzzah dropped it it's getting less then 3k DL's each.

It's extremely confusing.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-05 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think KyoAni has done a show where side-kick guy wasn't annoying.
    A good point, though I don't mind Koizumi too much, if only for his uke reaction face and making Mikuru cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Chuuni? Only annoying character in that show is the spinny hair girl. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Eh, the guy is still fairly annoying. Mainly the first few episodes though, and the whole hair ordeal.

Girls und Panzer: Just watched the new episode with Hiryuu subs. So is MC really getting disowned by her mom? That kinda makes me angry. >.> And why would the school close down if they don't win? Grrr. At least it's getting somewhere. Will be interesting to see how they get out of this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    A good point, though I don't mind Koizumi too much, if only for his uke reaction face and making Mikuru cry.
    I haven't seen all of Haruhi, but from what I have seen he isn't really the side-kick type of character.

Not like Hyouka or Clannad. (Especially Clannad)

Deleted
    Chuuni? Only annoying character in that show is the spinny hair girl. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Girls don't count. =P
    Where would we be without Kagami Hiiragi and how easy she is to wind up!

(But, my gods! People love to ship her and Konata!!)

I haven't seen all of Haruhi, but from what I have seen he isn't really the side-kick type of character.
    He's the closest that that show has, I suppose. Anyways, apart from Infinite Eight, I recommend it.

Hai Sofii

You never speak to us anymore

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Hai Dalliah

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Girls always count, especially annoying ones.
    I suppose you're right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    (But, my gods! People love to ship her and Konata!!)
    Cause it's adorable as hell.

Deleted
    Some of it is pretty darn cute. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Those girls look exactly like the girls from K-On just with different colored hair lol.
    It's the same staff from K-ON doing Tamako Market, let alone KyoAni used this sort of character art for quite a few anime already.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni