The Governor is legit mad at Merle. Merle lied about killing Michonne, and she came back to kill his daughter & make him a cyclops. Merle is the scapegoat, and the Governor knows Merle's too close to this other group to be trusted. I think Merle & Daryl, Rick's group, and Tyrese's group will inevitably join forces out of necessity just to defend the prison against the Governor's forces. They may not like each other but it'll be about survival. Andrea's allegiance is still up in the air for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The Governor is legit mad at Merle. Merle lied about killing Michonne, and she came back to kill his daughter & make him a cyclops. Merle is the scapegoat, and the Governor knows Merle's too close to this other group to be trusted. I think Merle & Daryl, Rick's group, and Tyrese's group will inevitably join forces out of necessity just to defend the prison against the Governor's forces. They may not like each other but it'll be about survival. Andrea's allegiance is still up in the air for me.
    i dont think tyreeses group will be a problem however i do think mister jeans with the "its just a kid and some women" is gonna get shot in the face by deputy carl O-O
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-12-06 at 02:25 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Andrea needs to die...can't stand her. Wish Dale would have let her kill herself and save us all some bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Andrea needs to die...can't stand her. Wish Dale would have let her kill herself and save us all some bullshit.
    They needed a character in Woodbury so they could tell that story too. Her story is a little lame at the moment but if her character survives and goes on like she does in the comics I'm sure she's going be be a favorite in the next few seasons.

i dont mind her character that much i just wish she wasnt so compelled to sleep with crazy people >_<
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont mind her character that much i just wish she wasnt so compelled to sleep with crazy people >_<
    Bahaha. Andrea's vagina is the lithmus test for crazy. If you sleep with her, you're automatically a bad guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I don't see Merle living too long. Remember he is the one who kidnapped Glenn and Maggie and tried to kill Michonne. Andrea deserves to go down with the Governor. The Gov arch will be stretched till the end of the season. Why does Rick keep giving Michonne such a hard time? If it was anyone else she would have killed him already. Rick has gone insane (the actor needs an Emmy). Hopefully Tyresse will lost longer and have more of a presence than T-Dogg and Oscar. Will we see the death of Judith and the hands of the Governor?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    They needed a character in Woodbury so they could tell that story too. Her story is a little lame at the moment but if her character survives and goes on like she does in the comics I'm sure she's going be be a favorite in the next few seasons.
    I don't care about the comics, I care about the show. She's been the most annoying person to me since the second she started talking. Her sister was the one that should have made it. Damn Dale for 'saving' her. I also like how she goes from depressed suicidal maniac to oh, this obviously fucked up town is so awesome it has emotionally healed me.

Wait what?...makes no sense. Please zombie her, right meow.

Man oh man. I'm not trying to sound racists here but this is starting to be bad scripting writing to be honest. Ok so they killed T-Dog off right? Why kill him off when he is just now FINALLY getting some great dialog? He was really starting to be a lot better Season 3. People say "Oh no man T-dog went out like a bad ass". No he actually didn't. I'm tired of seeing the hero who has to die. They could of wrote around that to make it a whole lot better.

So now they introduce us to a black prisoner they build him some character and then out of no where they treat him like T-Dog. When he is with Rick and Daryl he is barely noticeable they barely have the camera on him, he was really starting to be interesting and then they killed him off randomly. When one of the guys in haven shot him I was like "Ok he is either racist, blind, or just a terrible shot." Rick was clearly visible (correct me if I am wrong) and the black man dies. One other note. When they first introduced us to the new prisoner, even then he wasn't even noticeable until you see Rick killing off Shane 2.0.

Now they introduce another black male character. Will they kill him off too?

Again I am not trying to sound like I'm calling the show racist, I love this show but I see some really bad script writing here.

What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!! I just hate her and have since....basically the beginning. Her need to constantly prove herself and whine about it, ugh!

In response to some of the Daryl conspiracy theories above I thought it was pretty obvious Daryl got captured on purpose. He told Rick he wanted to stay behind and find Merle, when Rick said he needed him Daryl seemingly agreed to leave with the group, but as they were escaping conveniently stayed back. He wanted to find his brother so he got caught.

Looking forward to the rest of the season. I am worried the newbies that Carl saved could be trouble, we will see.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't see Merle living too long. Remember he is the one who kidnapped Glenn and Maggie and tried to kill Michonne. Andrea deserves to go down with the Governor. The Gov arch will be stretched till the end of the season. Why does Rick keep giving Michonne such a hard time? If it was anyone else she would have killed him already. Rick has gone insane (the actor needs an Emmy). Hopefully Tyresse will lost longer and have more of a presence than T-Dogg and Oscar. Will we see the death of Judith and the hands of the Governor?

I agree, Merle is going out soon, I am pretty sure it will be epic. And I don't really care how Andrea goes down, as long as it happens. She is the most annoying character.

I think the reason Michonne hasn't gone after Rick is because she recognizes the group as the one Andrea was separated from, and knows they are good people. She is smart and knows it might be best to have allies at the moment. I can't believe Andrea's reaction when she saw what Michonne did to the governor, and upon discovering the heads and his daughter. I would think that is reason enough to, I don't know, start believing Michonne about that place and leave with her? But that will just digress into another anti-Andrea tirade of mine lol.

I hope the governor doesn't kill Judith. I can't imagine how the baby story line is going to play out though, curious to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syning View Post
    Now they introduce another black male character. Will they kill him off too?
    Tyrese is a major character. His introduction should have come a long time ago. If it plays out like the GN he'll basically be Rick's right hand man (no pun intended for comic fans )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Has anyone considered that the Governor and Merle planned this to get Merle on the inside of the prison? That was the first thing that occurred to me.
    i like that idea, but the governor seems to act out on emotion hastily i doubt he thought that plan through after michonne just killed his daughter
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    i like that idea, but the governor seems to act out on emotion hastily i doubt he thought that plan through after michonne just killed his daughter
    I have to agree with this, I don't see why The Governor would have asked Merl to let Michonne live (assuming she would end up at the prison and lead them all to Woodbury is way to far fetched). I think I would agree with Fuzzzie if the whole Michonne living and putting a knife through his daughters mouth thing didn't happen(just in case if you don't remember; Merl told The Governor that he personally killed Michonne).
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    Good point. Depends how tight the writing is, I guess.

Deleted
    Maybe the zombies got the participants of this thread and you and I are the only people left!
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2013-01-23 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still here too!
    I think after that ending there wasn't much to talk about so we are just waiting for the damn show to air already. These "mid season breaks" are really starting to piss me off.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with Breaking Bad and Dexter, if the show isn't on then there isn't much to talk about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Not a single post since 13th of December?! This thread certainly died!
    I'd have imagined there'd be at least some hype for ze incoming episodes
    Yeah, I was thinking about bumping it up recently. I'm certainly looking forward to it coming back. I hate that American TV has to vanish from early december until after the super-bowl.

justified, spartacus and walking dead back on tv! was getting bored for a bit. also californication and archer are back as well.
    Last edited by kaamila; 2013-01-24 at 05:20 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I stoped reading this thread after the whole Governor and Merle talk. If you read the comics then you would most likely know the answer =D