Deleted
    I kinda dislike the new Sunfire Cape particle around your champ. =(

Deleted
    It's official. I can't play for shit anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It's official. I can't play for shit anymore.
    What do you mean "anymore"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if the GP 10's still stack with each other...It says unique passive but does that just mean you cant have two of the same or 2 GP10's in general?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Landfall View Post
    Does anyone know if the GP 10's still stack with each other...It says unique passive but does that just mean you cant have two of the same or 2 GP10's in general?
    2 of the same, was the same in Season 2 and as far as I know they didn't change it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What do you mean "anymore"?
    It means that I now play like you.

Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.

I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Yeah, unique passives don't stack from the same item, but they do from different items. If I'm not mistaken, the only unique passive that is on different items, is the GP10 one. It's been that way since at least sometime in Season 2.

So having a Kage's Lucky Pick and a Philosopher's Stone is fine, for example.

I would be humbled if anyone decided to play like me. :3
    I would be humbled to play like you at the moment. I just...can't do anything.

D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.

Deleted
    D'aww. I'm sure that's not true! It's probably just a passing thing. I know you're good, and I always respect you, for a reason! And many people here, too.

You're probably just having bad luck or a bad day. We all do sometimes.
    God I hope so l0l.

Deleted
    That means you got better, not worse, silly Styles.

Deleted
    For gp10 i guess u need tocheck the passive names and different gp10 items got different names, btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.

Deleted
    Is it possible to smartcast items? Like the new support item which can buff a friendly player with a MS debuff? It's quite godlike on Zyra imo. Slowing plants, that item .. yeah try to run bitches.

Deleted
    Yes, i checked it was and it now too

Deleted
    Styles can't play anymore? What blasphemy is this?

(Let's play Dominion, together, SR is for the noobs.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    btw i also like the new tier of boots for example i like the command version for the supports, it increase the speed of allies moving toward you.
    Command boots are really nice for any initiator/tank, really. I picked them up on Jax. I can also see them being good on Malphite, Maokai, Leona, basically gap closers/initiators. ^^

Diana is absurd because her passive (the AoE every 3rd attack that you HAVE TO DO NOTHING TO GET) has a higher AP scaling then most mids entire packages.

That being said Lulu is now my favorite champ. Dat Shureylia's/ulti/Ice Shard Active on the teams intiate, not to mention her extra gp/10 via Pickpocket mastery, I'm in love.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Diana is absurd because her passive (the AoE every 3rd attack that you HAVE TO DO NOTHING TO GET) has a higher AP scaling then most mids entire packages.

That being said Lulu is now my favorite champ. Dat Shureylia's/ulti/Ice Shard Active on the teams intiate, not to mention her extra gp/10 via Pickpocket mastery, I'm in love.
    As a nearly full-time support player, this is by far my favorite change so far.

Although I will admit, Nunu has fallen slightly out of favor to Sona and Lulu. Its just too punishing trying to capitalize and max the pickpocket money as a melee support...your carry has to really be on the same wavelength to make those trades work.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I still like Nunu. His Blood Boil is still massive for some ADCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Is it possible to smartcast items? Like the new support item which can buff a friendly player with a MS debuff? It's quite godlike on Zyra imo. Slowing plants, that item .. yeah try to run bitches.
    Yes, it is possible. Usually it's bound to Shift-1, Shift-2 etc etc. Emotes were there before, but they changed those to CTRL-buttons.

Deleted
    I still like Nunu. His Blood Boil is still massive for some ADCs.
    Good reason to rework or remove that s**t. If something that requires NO effort or skill is MASSIVE then it's just as well broken.
    So far I don't like the changes. Black Cleaver needs to be nerfed hard, and in my opinion changes to AD cost should be reverted as well. It's ridiculous how massive boost from BFS is now cheaper than relatively worse NLR.
    Other than that, items seems to be pretty nice (hate that multishot thing though), just pretty confusing sometimes (like no way to tell how many wards you have deployed from your sightstone thing, or the fact that charges are in your buffs and not over items as one would expect them to be).
    And probably there could be some tweaks, like there are not many good items for sustained AE mages, as most of things out there are just much better on single target ones (which is also probably some reason why Ryze seems to be broken at the moment)

I also believe there are some bugs, like some people say that both legion auras stack at the moment, which if true is also kinda broken.