What have you seen on the BMAH?

So my server has had Onyxian Drake, but that's about it, up til today.

http://i.imgur.com/2mc5I.jpg

Server: US Blackrock

~20 hours to go on the auction still.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    I'm glad I got invincible when I was raiding so I don't have to spend my gold on it.
    Still waiting for my Tier 3 warrior pieces for my DK, which never seems to show up.

mostly t3, pets and a few mounts. Ashes of Alar a couple months ago

US Icecrown has the blue drake mount at the moment.

people would pay the gold cap for a black sparkle pony? really?

mimirons head I could agree with 999k, but invincible? it isnt even a special mount.

Tons of T3. We've also had the turtle from fishing, Invincible, a few heroic pieces of gear (I bought two of them :P), and a bunch of pets.

Ignoring gear and patterns, I've seen so far worth noting:

- Goblin weather machine
    - Imp in a Ball
    - Drake of the West Wind
    - Black Proto-drake
    - Various pets

I don't often visit it though, don't want to be tempted spending thousands whenever I see a neat TGC vanity item, which I just HAVE to buy... since I'm an avid vanity items person :P

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Ignoring gear and patterns, I've seen so far worth noting:

- Goblin weather machine
    - Imp in a Ball
    - Drake of the West Wind
    - Black Proto-drake
    - Various pets

I don't often visit it though, don't want to be tempted spending thousands whenever I see a neat TGC vanity item, which I just HAVE to buy... since I'm an avid vanity items person :P
    Now that oyu mention it, we had North Wind Drake? (The one from VP) up like 2 days ago, but damn, Black Proto Drake makes me jelly.

@Kisho, Fishing Turtle must have gone for like close to gold cap, because that mount is ridiculously rare.

@Moradim, I know someone who has been desparate for Invincible for the longest time, never won the roll on it in Wrath, and all the runs we did post-Wrath, it dropped twice, and both times (I was one of those two), the people refused to sell it to him for 500k lawl. So now he just runs those runs once a week with Invincible on reserve, 500k to the highest roller, but he has the gold to pay gold cap if he decided to just say, fuqit, let's all in for it.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Seen nothing terribly exciting so far on Draenor-EU.

Black proto-drake makes me wonder if we ever gonna see old zg mounts there aswell.

Deleted
    Mount wise:
    Onyxian Drake
    Invinicble
    Drake of the West Wind
    Fiery Warhorse (I think this is right?)
    Mimiron's Head
    Riding Turtle Loot Card.

Although it's a low pop server so they don't go for much.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Battered Hilt (starting item for Quel'Delar) just popped up on my realm, Burning Steppes, starting at 10k. I found it curious :P

Just out of curiosity, does everyone think that the T3 is worth the price it's listed for on the BMAH?

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does everyone think that the T3 is worth the price it's listed for on the BMAH?
    Nope. Not even close to worth it. As for my server, I've seen the Onyxia mount and that's about it honestly.

I have seen a few 496 or 509 itm level things, about 4 or 5 a tonne of pets and mounts. The only thing that caught my eye was Mimirons Head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Black proto-drake makes me wonder if we ever gonna see old zg mounts there aswell.
    I hope so. It was totally RNG. Some people got those mounts on first attempt, some never got those mounts after years of farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroxi View Post
    Mount wise:
    Onyxian Drake
    Invinicble
    Drake of the West Wind
    Fiery Warhorse (I think this is right?)
    Mimiron's Head
    Riding Turtle Loot Card.

Although it's a low pop server so they don't go for much.
    wich realm is that

10+ Year Old Account
    What have I seen? What have I seen?
    I've seen a lot of things, I have.

No Invisible Invincibles, Mimiron's Roflcopters or Onyxian Teenagers yet, though.

Nothing interesting on my server.

A couple of 500's+ ilvl gear, and a bunch of Brawler invitations, and nothing else.