10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    When did she get strong again? She's always been strong, even after the nerfs when she was released. People started to pick her up around World Finals, around the time I picked her up, and she showed her strength in Tales of the Lane, with IPL5 being her spotlight.

She has high damage, great mobility, good utility, and scaling tankiness with her shield. Her Q is also dirt fucking cheap at 55 mana every rank meaning her poke is ridiculous. Maybe a mana increase on Q and a scaling/base value reduction on her W. I just hope Riot doesn't go overboard.
    I'm almost positive the nerf bat will hit Diana after her showing at IPL5. Hopefully Kat too, since the only reason she isn't played more than she is now is almost entirely thanks to Diana bullying the crap out of her, and I think her whole "spam everything on CD cause no mana low CDs lawl" playstyle any idiot can pick up on is kinda crappy. I still can win my lane vs her as Fizz even with my bugged/UP E, but even for the clearly nubby Kats I have to do some serious baiting since they can just stay in lane forever and throw knives/run away otherwise, which is pretty damn infuriating, not to mention I have a much worse time with most other toons.

I can't tell when if they are going to do a bunch of minor tweaks or a massive one though, since I haven't been playing very long. I know they are still actively watching how the new items are working out, but we will see after they have gathered enough data to start adjustments.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the Value and Effective Gold Cost per point of AS has gone up by like 20%, Nunu is going to become an even better support honestly. He may lack Pickpocket, but that's an easy sacrifice for Bloodboil.

Anyone else have this wierd vague small irritation with the wardstones in that, if I want more than 3 wards down at a time, I have to buy more wards... which is fine but

Instead of going b and buying 5 wards per time

I now have to go b and buy 2 wards, taking up a whole slot extra in my bag with the sightstone... it's just a minor niggle at various points in the game to me personally.

(kind of like if I had bought 5 wards and placed 3 in 1 slot, and 2 in another instead of stacking 5)
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-12-06 at 02:26 PM.

Havent had issues with sightstone yet. If it says I used two and there 2-3 wards on the map I can generally tell I'll lose one of them when I drop it. Maybe knowing which one would be lost would be nice info by having them numbered on the minimap. But thats minor. I'll live. Just gotta memorize it.

My new Talon build yesterday was....

Boots, Triforce, 4 Black Cleavers, and then GG. Didn't even notice cleaver stacked before yesterday. Then I realized none of the stats are Unique. After four you get full CDR (40%), 1000 health, 60 ArPen, 200 AD and the passive is fully stacked in a single attack. A nice mix of offense and defense! Worked for Talon because he builds all or nothing damage anyways. I'm sure other AD mages would rather get some real defensive items in there. I only got to do it in dominion, but Rake took out like 1/3 of a Teemo's health by the end.

What are your thoughts on the new items and masteries? In my opinion support masteries and items just became way more strong than before, the ward-stone is pretty darn good and the new support item, Mikaels Crucible (?) seems crazy powerful. Also defensive masteries seem to be really strong, so strong that I actually thought of playing with full defensive masteries. Support tree has so many useful things aswell that you could go full utility aswell. Not so much for the offensive tree, not much to get there after 21 points.

Deleted
    I thought the same but playing i changed my mind cause if there are at least two players warding is not a provlem at all, if not u can move the first ward ina new position for "free" if the action moves in another zone of the map.

3v3 too funny. Keep winning games in which we're behind in kills. Best one we fed Fiora (14-5) and still steamrolled them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    3v3 too funny. Keep winning games in which we're behind in kills. Best one we fed Fiora (14-5) and still steamrolled them.
    Any specific teamcomp?
    I'm playing ranked 3vs3 with my friends (4-1 atm yay!) and we mostly try to go for Amumu jungle, Kassadin (if there's a squishy chosen) and Renekton/Shyvana). Works wonders, Amumu is crazy OP there in my opinion.

We try to keep Malphite, Vayne and Darius banned.

Interested to hear your experiences =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Singed, Darius, Jax. Best team comp I've ever used in 3s and my team has never lost with it.

Deleted
    I don't like new UI. It's... odd. And whole UI is bigger while important things like chat are so tiny (have you seen that new font in chat? No? Me too >.>!)

Deleted
    I like the new UI, but it's very confusing. O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Singed, Darius, Jax. Best team comp I've ever used in 3s and my team has never lost with it.
    Gotta have a mundo in there, because he's still ridiculous in 3's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Gotta have a mundo in there, because he's still ridiculous in 3's
    Mundo is the Darius replacement, and yes, he is insane. Only had one game with him and we won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I think her whole "spam everything on CD cause no mana low CDs lawl" playstyle any idiot can pick up on is kinda crappy.
    I agree. If anything, they should increase her mana costs. Maybe just Q, haven't checked her other spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Considering the Value and Effective Gold Cost per point of AS has gone up by like 20%, Nunu is going to become an even better support honestly. He may lack Pickpocket, but that's an easy sacrifice for Bloodboil.
    You actually made me doubt my "support tank"-masteries, and sure enough, I don't have Pickpocket, yet I've been running up to people and hitting them as melee. Jeez, I'm stupid. Earlier it got me killed too since I've had little sleep and thus my play has been shoddy.

Deleted
    Tbh on my Leona and Nunu masteries I don't get pickpocket because you can get way better things in defense imo.

Mundo Teemo and Riven mostly. We ban Singed Jax and Darius. Any body that doesnt ban out those 3 shouldnt be in ranked 3v3 really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Tbh on my Leona and Nunu masteries I don't get pickpocket because you can get way better things in defense imo.
    Agree with this.

Stacking Black Cleaver OP. Loving the item on Rene at the moment.

Also Homeguard OP if you know how to use it and have teleport.

Go back to base first to proc it, then tele onto a ward for boss movement speed. Really strong to gank with, but requires some coordination obviously from teammates so don't try it in solo queue. :P

Video related. Oh the possibilities.

Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-12-06 at 05:06 PM.

Pantheon with BC/LW/Warmogs (you don't need to stack Warmogs anymore) is absurd also.

FYI like BC, you can stack a BC + another Brut for the CDR/ArP if you don't want to upgrade to another BC but have around 1300 gold.

And if you like AP in 3v3 Rumble is a great choice, especially as so many play it as melee he just creates havoc.