Problems with LoL / internett

Hey

So just about 30 min ago, i was in champion select, when the timer was finished and game about to start, me and my friend got a message saying "Timeout".

We tried restarting LoL, but only get "could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your Internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access"

We tried restarting our pc and putting firewall off. And we can only access some websites. the websites are up and all, but we just can't load them for some reason. We can't load sites like Facebook, but twitter works, i got no idea what is happening. We got a friend nearby and everything works for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heady View Post
    Hey

So just about 30 min ago, i was in champion select, when the timer was finished and game about to start, me and my friend got a message saying "Timeout".

We tried restarting LoL, but only get "could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your Internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access"

We tried restarting our pc and putting firewall off. And we can only access some websites. the websites are up and all, but we just can't load them for some reason. We can't load sites like Facebook, but twitter works, i got no idea what is happening. We got a friend nearby and everything works for him.
    I had this whole problem with my old computer. Only thing that fixed it was getting a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it sounds like there is some problem with your ISP. I'm no internet wizard though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I've had something similar happen, but it was only with the launcher. It would sit there and flicker for awhile and say something about not being able to access the HTTP server. I dunno what fixed it, but it just stopped one day. Though launching LoL through admin seemed to cause the issue not to happen sometimes.

Though really I have no idea what is wrong.