Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

SOLO HEALED - Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Hello.

After a rough H Amber Shaper kill we wanted to relax for the last 30 minutes of the night and decided to muck around on N Empress and try to beat the first retreat... ended up pretty close so decided to drop the second healer and the tanks put dps trinkets on and we went for it. Was pretty funny, but definitely not for the faint-hearted!

I uploaded my fraps and thought I'd post a shameless plug here for anyone interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US1hBaT3gsA

Enjoy.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/pynnt...=13374&e=13604

The BrM guard together with his Chi Wave ontop of a Shadow Priest with Halo ain't what I call solo healing, but nice nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    The BrM guard together with his Chi Wave ontop of a Shadow Priest with Halo ain't what I call solo healing, but nice nonetheless
    1 Healer. Solo healed.
    The utility brought by other classes helps. But let's say they 2 healed it.
    Would you call it not being 2-healed because of those spells? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Why is it that everytime someone does something cool, this forum belittles them with crap reasons why "it doesn't count".

Good job on the healing.

You stole our plan for this week... assuming it doesn't die on heroic.

color me impressed. wow lol... im gonna tell our hpally to solo it now and stop being a baby back bitch
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

That Brewmaster's pretty amazing. If you were all at his level you'd probably be world #1.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    That Brewmaster's pretty amazing. If you were all at his level you'd probably be world #1.
    This.
    I also wanted to write the same.

Good Job.
    Ehrmantraut | Vamonos | Shiq | Bolg
    EU - Blackmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    You stole our plan for this week... assuming it doesn't die on heroic.
    yea thanks alot bro we were gonna do it this week if we didn't kill heroic, guess we gotta beat 3:50 though.

im quite past your level though level though =/
    Last edited by cyqu; 2012-12-06 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    yea thanks alot bro we were gonna do it this week if we didnt kill heroic, guess we gotta beat 3:50 though.
    Challenge accepted.

We should probably just kill it on heroic though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Challenge accepted.

We should probably just kill it on heroic though.
    that would be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    I don't know much about Brewmaster. Could you extrapolate? What's he doing?
    using chi wave alot, to help out healing the tanks/melee.
    Last edited by cyqu; 2012-12-07 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    look at his hp, aggro, hps and dps.

The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.

Deleted
    I'm also tempted to call this two healing, or 1.5 healing at least. The Priest using Halo to heal up after the dissonance fields explodes and tossing out a few Renews/shields, that Monk doing as much HPS as the healer. We can hardly two heal certain fights with the tanks we have. Doesn't say much about our healing capabilities, but of the raid as a whole. That's why we feel like pointing out how much help he got when he tries to boast about solo healing.
    the monk and priest together has i think half his hps so i would say 1.5 healing too. 20k+hps from a tank that is doing 80k+ dps is nothing to laugh at.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 12:12 AM ----------

The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.
    has u got beard?

That was badass.

I bet all the people whining it wasn't truly solo healed couldn't come close to this level of play.

Also great tunes during the vid :-) Glad it wasn't mindless dubstep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    look at his hp, aggro, hps and dps.
    Also, if you look really closely, he's commenting on his own play. =P

You guys realize, skada count shield absorb as healing right? His statue is doing a lot of absorb, on top of his own shield. obviously his heal chart is going to look like its off the roof, please learn the class on the meter before you tell people wrong info :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdizzy View Post
    You guys realize, skada count shield absorb as healing right? His statue is doing a lot of absorb, on top of his own shield. obviously his heal chart is going to look like its off the roof, please learn the class on the meter before you tell people wrong info :/
    where has any wrong info been given?

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    where has any wrong info been given?
    I think people are just looking at a tank pulling half the hps of the healer and crying about it.

Thats how BrM plays. People need to get over it and realize this BrM is playing right, and the ones spamming SCK in heroic dungeons are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Since everyone is talking bout the Brewmaster. What's really impressive is his uptime of Elusive Brew, 44.8% of the time. That's really good. Only thing I really noticed that he could have done better is managed his defensives slightly better. He could have gotten more Fortifying Brew off, another Avert Harm. He also could have gotten more Guards off... After a closer look tho, his stagger is amazing too. Never reached a Heavy Stagger. That's super impressive.

Ok, back to topic, I'm in the middle of watching the video but so far... amazing! lol. Keep up the good work, Palawin.
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.