Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    Also, if you look really closely, he's commenting on his own play. =P
    Wondering when someone would realise this... Lol

Gz OP

Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.
    I don't always see, but when I do, it's what you did there.

shields from disc priests count on WoL, why wouldn't a BrM shield count? Hell, blood shields from DKs count as well.

Can't waste chi on guard, too busy dpsing.

That one shaman managed 160k hps for six seconds... this is hardly solo healed.

Looks like the Paladin actually got carried.

you can throw all those chi waves, which do less damage than a BK and significantly less healing than a guard?
    lolwat.

Also, he solo healed it. they used classes which have healing utility or dmg reduction utility, I fail to see how that isn't solo healing. It's a cool thing, but... regardless, normal modes are normal, on heroic 25m most of our healers are doing more HPS than that paladin, so I don't find it "all that impressive".

Interesting way to cheese it though, sounds/looks like fun

Makes sense. You guys barely made the timer for retreat so I can completely understand the use of passing up on Guard and therefore makes my post invalid Well done to you all!
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.

I'm sorry guys, you're right. I'll try to be better next time. I'll make sure to tell the tanks not to use their mitigation, and inform the hybrids not to use their healing or defensive cooldowns.

Are we allowed to use healthstones?

15+ Year Old Account
    this makes me know hes a true brother of mine. dps on brother skootz, let no healer tell you to use more defensive, for defensive cd's in normal mode raids are for the weak and is down right unbrewmaster-like, may the rng gods deliver you from keg smash parries on your journey to hard capping expertise, and remember believe in your xuen and he will believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    on heroic 25m most of our healers are doing more HPS than that paladin, so I don't find it "all that impressive".
    Heroic 25man healer does more HPS than Normal 10man Paladin... who saw that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I'm sorry guys, you're right. I'll try to be better next time. I'll make sure to tell the tanks not to use their mitigation, and inform the hybrids not to use their healing or defensive cooldowns.

Healthstone!? HOW DARE YOU! :O

Seriously, I'd like to see someone solo heal it with zero hybrids and no defensives used.
    Mother nature is the world's best teacher. She gives you the test first and the lesson later.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    Heroic 25man Paladin does more HPS than Normal 10man Paladin... who saw that coming?
    Considering solo healing implies that healing by yourself is hard because you have to cover "all the hps", yeah, I'm saying the metric isn't particularly hard since pallies gain little from 10->25 since most of their healing is targeted, or a 6 or less target smart heal. Not that I'm saying he's bad, he isn't. I'm just saying that it's a normal mode, and thus there isn't much healing required, which is why solo healing is possible, esp. with the help of a good raid comp.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post

Haha, why start cryin' now?
    U start bragging, you get beats.
    Ehrmantraut | Vamonos | Shiq | Bolg
    EU - Blackmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Why is it that everytime someone does something cool, this forum belittles them with crap reasons why "it doesn't count".
    Because lots of people are compensating for having little doodles.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much jealousy in this thread, oh my.

Nice job, really impressive feat.

Deleted
    So... its is not solohealing if you are the only healer and some people use defensive cool downs and other abilties?
    So if you 2 heal and the same people use the same stuff its not 2 healed?
    And its not 3 healing if you are 3 healers and the same people use the same things?
    Is this community really this stupid? Is the avrage IQ here aroind 56 or something?

Using CD, halos and so is called "normal game play" and thats needed in this thing called "raids". You might want to try it sometime.
    If i had a shadow priest in my raid go:
    "Nah i wont use halo in this fight, im not a healer"
    He would be kicked very fast.

Give the guy and the guild some credit instead you envy crybabys, he solo healed and the raid team is good, period.

I'm a noob and think it's impressive one-healing, despite there being offheals around

Guess you have to abandon shadowpriests, blood DKs, shamans, druids, monks, etc from the raid to be able to satisfy some peoples idea of one healing <.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)

As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1." In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

Lets make my Wikipedia plagiarism a thing.

Deleted
    lol because halo on a 30 second cd really helps out so much, gj on solo healing it if my raid ever manages to get a raid together again i can link healers this thread if they complain rofl.