Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Jewish surname... It all makes sense now...
    Man i don't wanna raise racial discussions, but jews' actions are really strange sometimes. I can't understand why US support them so much and why some treat them as if they were some privileged people.

I don't think any race/people should be hunted, but no privileges either. Jews seem to have a lot of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    indeed, not to mention that he probably wouldn't even be noted as a hero if he did anyway.
    He would have just been some guard who got shot for not complying.

heroic acts are put forth by those that witness them, pretty sure he would just have been executed and that's that.
    To be frank I wouldn't give a shit even with the chance of being noted as a hero. Being remembered is not worth dying for imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Really? Saved many Japanese lives? I guess that fallout that contaminated hundreds of thousands of people's drinking water, and the radiation that killed a thousand or more Japanese people after the fact saved lives. And like Creamy Flames said earlier, Japan was already figuring out the best way for them to concede, but nope, NUKE THE FUCK OUTTA THEM.

Their were plenty of other options besides intentionally dropping weapons of mass destruction on cities when it was known that thousands of innocents would die.
    Look up Operation Downfall.

That's the scenario that would have happened had we not nuked Japan. Nuking Japan killed 200,000 people (give or take) and saved the rest. Invading Japan was going to result in millions dead on both sides.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

That's the scenario that would have happened had we not nuked Japan. Nuking Japan killed 200,000 people (give or take) and saved the rest. Invading Japan was going to result in millions dead on both sides.
    yeah i really have a hard time believing that bombing two cities was the only other option
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    you got that right. look at the German Generals even, they feared for their life so they did what hitler wanted them to do even though they knew it would fail. If they had their way and ran their armies the way they intended i hate to say it but you could of possibly seen the world under the nazi regime. Germany had Arguably the best generals in the world.
    RIP Erwin Rommel, the desert fox.

If any German general was a hero during WW2, it was him.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-12-07 at 01:43 PM.

funny that a lot of poeple on this thread would probably do the same things than him

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    To be frank I wouldn't give a shit even with the chance of being noted as a hero. Being remembered is not worth dying for imho.
    Neither would I, don't think many people would given the circumstances and context.
    I think Psyo who said he would go "Hero mode " on them just watched a little too may Achilles speeches from Troy i guess.

Trying to make a difference is great and all, but in this example you wouldn't even be given the slightest chance to do anything.
    You would be shot upon refusal, outwitting your fellow soldiers and dodging bullets works nice in the movies, not so much in real situations.

Deleted
    so many people in the world are uneducated.

People who were part of the German Army or as yahoo put it "War Machine" are not necessarily Nazis.

It's like saying all of the people involved in the defense of the US are Democrats. (Not implying the Democrats are Nazis, or am I).

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post

Trying to make a difference is great and all, but in this example you wouldn't even be given the slightest chance to do anything.
    You would be shot upon refusal, outwitting your fellow soldiers and dodging bullets works nice in the movies, not so much in real situations.
    Correct, you would simply be shot and added to the pile of bodies. Your family would probably also be punished, at the minimum your family would be ostracized...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    you got that right. look at the German Generals even, they feared for their life so they did what hitler wanted them to do even though they knew it would fail. If they had their way and ran their armies the way they intended i hate to say it but you could of possibly seen the world under the nazi regime. Germany had Arguably the best generals in the world.
    Same reason why some of them tried to assassinate him which unfortunately failed. They knew things was about to fail at that time.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

This is false, ridicolous, theoretical, and makes anyone that says it look so naive and silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is easy for people to judge with the hindsight of history. None of us were placed in the same position as this individual, when the guy joined the SS it was not deemed as a criminal organisation as it is now, and the statement that they guy should have volunteered for the Russian front is pure fallacy. There is no evidence at all that this guy was anything other than a guard, a soldier who had no option at such a low rank but to follow orders. Who, in their right mind, would volunteer to fight on a front knowing full well of the death rates that occurred on that front.

There were many Nazis who actually had blood on their hands with the Holocaust, who ended up with very short prison sentences or no punishment at all. Just because someone was a guard at such a camp does not necessarily entail that they were involved in anything but being a camp guard.

The guy is 88, with zero proof that he was involved in any crimes and he should be left to live out the rest of his life in peace.

A crime is a crime, and just must be paid... regardless if the crime was 5 years ago, or 50 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    A crime is a crime, and just must be paid... regardless if the crime was 5 years ago, or 50 years ago...
    What was his crime?

Did he beat, kill, or torture prisoners? Do you have any proof that he did?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Same reason why some of them tried to assassinate him which unfortunately failed. They knew things was about to fail at that time.
    From what i read, it's only a good thing they failed. The other high ranked where seriously sick fucks everyone was scared of and if i may believe the assumptions read, they were a lot better at tactics too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Man i don't wanna raise racial discussions, but jews' actions are really strange sometimes. I can't understand why US support them so much and why some treat them as if they were some privileged people.

I don't think any race/people should be hunted, but no privileges either. Jews seem to have a lot of both.
    pretty much this ^

Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    funny that a lot of poeple on this thread would probably do the same things than him
    funny that a lot of people on this thread would just want to live
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

im surprised there are still some of these dudes around. i guess i shouldnt be, there will probably be another case in a couple of decades of some 134 year old former nazi fighting deportation or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are we talking about Japan in a thread about a Nazi being caught?

As for what Israel will do when all Nazi's are gone, they will move on to other things. It isn't exactly the top thing they have going, its just the fact that the word "Nazi" is such a high profile word in the media that we see this pop up at all.
    Last edited by Anjerith; 2012-12-07 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    funny that a lot of people on this thread would just want to live
    According to some people in this thread everyone should be like Rambo and fight the entire German army single handed, free all the prisoners, and then kill Hitler with their bare hands...