Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ratharold View Post
    Undead try do a few random warfronts good xp for a win plus some nice gear in the reward chests
    ^This as well, I went from level 50-52 on my rogue in about 3 and a half hours total gameplay time from doing random warfronts, they are absolutely brilliant exp if you win!

Oh wow, will give them a shot after the servers come back up.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

I'm currently at 56 and should be hitting 57 tonight.

Lvl 14. Enjoying myself so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Lvl 14. Enjoying myself so far.
    Gratz!! and welcome to the game. Saw your other thread about thinking of starting and glad you decided to join us. Which server did you end up picking?

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post

If they give warriors any kind of solo survivability I may try and get him to 60 next after my mage.
    My warrior has had no issues with survivability. I usually pull 3 or 4 mobs and aoe them down while healing myself. It does help in some situations that I'm an apothecary and have a pretty much unlimited supply of healing potions though.

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    63% into 52 at the moment. Starting to get annoyed though, in Eastern Holdings and my next quest is way too high, not sure what to do =\. Also levelling as a warrior is getting rather painful. Tried a 61 Tempest/15 RB/0 Para spec, 41 WL/35 Champ/ 0 Para spec. First one hits hard but I die extremely easily, and the WL spec does an ok amount of damage and I survive a bit longer but anymore than 2 mobs and I still get annihilated =\.

I've done all of quests in Cape Jule and City Core.
    Was in the same situation as you are, and as others suggested head over to Peladane. I jumped over to Peladane (which was stupidly easy at 52) and then did Seratos (sp ?). By the time that I was done is was about half-way through 55. Jumped back to Eastern Holdings and completed (well almost completed, still have a handful on carnage quests to do) the zone and about two-thirds of the way through 56.

Quote Originally Posted by thurizas View Post
    Was in the same situation as you are, and as others suggested head over to Peladane. I jumped over to Peladane (which was stupidly easy at 52) and then did Seratos (sp ?). By the time that I was done is was about half-way through 55. Jumped back to Eastern Holdings and completed (well almost completed, still have a handful on carnage quests to do) the zone and about two-thirds of the way through 56.
    If you are having trouble finding those last few carnage quests there is an add-on called carnage book that is awesome for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    If you are having trouble finding those last few carnage quests there is an add-on called carnage book that is awesome for that.
    aye it is...I've been using carnage book for about a week now . by "handful of carnage quests to do", I meant that when sleep finally overtook me last night I had then in my quest log, just needed to go back and kill the required number.

Although I do have two carnage quests left in Seratos that I just can seem to find (necrotic fishermen is one I think), so general map coords would be nice. I'm poking through the discovery XML file in my spare time to see if that info is in there, or if there is some what to find it in other XML files that Trion provides.

Would love a general quest tracker for rift, might have to take a look at Carnage Book's LUA code to see what I can cobble together...but that would detract from my playing time.

Although I do have two carnage quests left in Seratos that I just can seem to find (necrotic fishermen is one I think), so general map coords would be nice. I'm poking through the discovery XML file in my spare time to see if that info is in there, or if there is some what to find it in other XML files that Trion provides.

Would love a general quest tracker for rift, might have to take a look at Carnage Book's LUA code to see what I can cobble together...but that would detract from my playing time.
    Been a week or two since I did them, but the necrotic fisherman should be just...north? of....gosh, what's the name, Iala's? It's at the bottom of a waterfall (that'll kill you if you jump it). Sorry I don't have coords for you. Basically, you'll know you're in the right area when you see sheep or rams or whatever, grazing. The NF will be down below, off the side of the cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Been a week or two since I did them, but the necrotic fisherman should be just...north? of....gosh, what's the name, Iala's? It's at the bottom of a waterfall (that'll kill you if you jump it). Sorry I don't have coords for you. Basically, you'll know you're in the right area when you see sheep or rams or whatever, grazing. The NF will be down below, off the side of the cliff.
    Cool, thanks! that will get me to 115/115 in the zone .... happy dance

Cool, thanks! that will get me to 115/115 in the zone .... happy dance
    Let me know if my directions were anywhere close to being accurate. I'm still annoyed with myself for telling Slime to go South-Middle , when he needed to go South-West in Kingsward to retrieve his body lol.

Let me know if my directions were anywhere close to being accurate. I'm still annoyed with myself for telling Slime to go South-Middle , when he needed to go South-West in Kingsward to retrieve his body lol.
    Well, they were close to Iala Point..but to the south not the north. The important point is that I found them....I saw them....I killed them and now I have the 115/115 zone achievement.

Well, they were close to Iala Point..but to the south not the north. The important point is that I found them....I saw them....I killed them and now I have the 115/115 zone achievement.
    No. The important part is that Acqui was wrong, and he should feel bad. j/k

Deleted
    lvl 56 and a half just started kingsward and havent even stepped foot in pelladane yet, i have been doing all storyline quests and any carnage that happens, throw in a few random warfronts a couple of IA's, close a couple of rifts and i am levelling well. also i got gibbed by the rested XP boss right from the start. eastern holdings was very fun to do and just remembered now i have 30 veterans xp flasks that are sat in my bank unused.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 11:09 AM ----------

/shame
    /quit
    /unsub
    /plays new game
    /wrists
    /hospital
    /plays rift again
    /happy bunny once more

Quote Originally Posted by ratharold View Post
    just remembered now i have 30 veterans xp flasks that are sat in my bank unused.
    Did they fix them yet? As far as I know they currently reduce XP gain, so be careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Did they fix them yet? As far as I know they currently reduce XP gain, so be careful.
    Yeah, read the tooltip for them 10% extra XP and 100% extra for PA. I think below level 50 they give you more XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Yeah, read the tooltip for them 10% extra XP and 100% extra for PA. I think below level 50 they give you more XP.
    ok, cool, didn't remember reading that in a hotfix or anything.

Really want to play Storm Legion, but after what I've read, I'll never make it 60 before the questing grind will just make me quit anyway. Sitting back and waiting for an exp nerf now.