HA way ahead of SW for me

I have been playing around with sim craft and I also just got my 2 piece. and HA is about 4.3k dps ahead of SW. is this normal at my gear level or am I doing something wrong. Im very new to SIM craft so Im afraid i have messed something up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...timus/advanced

Someone tell me how to post up my SIM craft results and I will.

Holy avenger = 73007dps
    Sanctified Wrath = 68827

The discussion wasnt about the first 2 pieces , the discussion was about 4/4 Pieces set bonus
    in patch 5.0 : 4/4 set bonus ( reduce the cooldown of Avenging wrath by 85 sec ) <------- SW talent had its away to pull more Dps Then HA
    in Patch 5.1 : 4/4 set bonus ( reduce the cool down of Avenging Wrath by 65 sec ) <------- SW and HA can be equaly have the same amount of dps

by looking @ your Armory i saw ur Hit: is 6.61% witch i can give u a quick answer that ur sim craft is wrong , coz u dont have ur Hit and Expertise Cap

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    The discussion wasnt about the first 2 pieces , the discussion was about 4/4 Pieces set bonus
    in patch 5.0 : 4/4 set bonus ( reduce the cooldown of Avenging wrath by 85 sec ) <------- SW talent had its away to pull more Dps Then HA
    in Patch 5.1 : 4/4 set bonus ( reduce the cool down of Avenging Wrath by 65 sec ) <------- SW and HA can be equaly have the same amount of dps

by looking @ your Armory i saw ur Hit: is 6.61% witch i can give u a quick answer that ur sim craft is wrong , coz u dont have ur Hit and Expertise Cap

I think that the draenei racial doesnt show on the armory so he must be capped.

Ah yea i thought it shows on Armory then my mistake

my other question is with holy avenger, after you pop everything at the beginning does SIM craft have you using it on cd or waiting to line it up with AW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    my other question is with holy avenger, after you pop everything at the beginning does SIM craft have you using it on cd or waiting to line it up with AW?
    Generally you should not be waiting to line up, because on average you'd waste a whole HA every 6 minutes (3 usages of HA if you line up vs 4 if you don't). The exception to this is when you know you won't have time to wait for the next HA. ROugh example, if a boss lasts for slightly over 3 minutes, then you only have space to use 2 HAs and 2 AWs, in which case you will want to wait to line them up.

I'm not explaining very well, but that's the general idea.

could have to do with alligning holy avenger and avenging wrath+on use trinkets boosting it, atleast it seems like a significant boost imo.
    4 piece now makes it come off cd like 5 seconds before avenging which imo is VERY worth it to wait for.
    Pre patch it helped sanctified wrath the most, now its prolly more even favoring holy avenger as it simply put alligns with it now.

not only putting alligns for them , it will buff ur holy dmg and ur Crit since the 4 set will reduce ur AW by 85 sec not 65 sec im using HA again wich make the rotation smoothly better with lining up the cds again