Email validation broken! (error 16)

So my friend is trying to try out this game (against my advice) and recently got an annoying notification when he tries to select his character.

It asks him to confirm his email adress. (error code 16)

So he logs in to swtor site under his account name and goes to the link where the game asks him to validate his email.

he enters it and gets the validation in his email inbox.

There is a link that says "click here to confirm your email". He clicks that and it goes to a swtor site error screen.

He did this 2 days ago and still nothing is working. he tried it multiple times today and it still isn't working. He's tried it logged into the game and with it completely closed. Nothing seems to work.

Is Bioware still so fucked up this is a random error or is it a known issue they are taking their sweet time fixing? Of course since he is F2P Bioware is too much of a dick to let him ask there, so I'm asking here for him.

What can he do?

It seems to be only happening with ONE of his 2 characters.

He can log in and play fine with his other character but his main one it wants him to validate email then Bioware just fucks him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he try registering it under a new email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Did he try registering it under a new email address?
    He has tried 2 different emails both bring him to the same lame Swtor error page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I checked through their site and didn't see anyone else with answers to this question. I'll keep my eye out for more information, but the best bet is definitely contacting support and having them assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Hmm, I checked through their site and didn't see anyone else with answers to this question. I'll keep my eye out for more information, but the best bet is definitely contacting support and having them assist you.
    Ok Thx for looking