Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I suppose Doom just isn't popular right now. There may be some reasons for that, considering he was once popular, but I very much doubt anyone besides Puppey would jungle him even now. Actually, to be entirely fair, Doom might not quite be 'in the meta' right now if you will take that excuse, but he still clearly has potential. Consider that everybody thought Luna was a joke pick from Zhou - no one else thought she was competitive material - but they kept picking her and now some even say she's OP.
    And LGD.int has been showing why to pick Luna and why not to pick her. What they do with great success is grouping up and playing 5 man dota with her since she is really strong with just her spells. However they also showed why not to pick her when they shut her down in lane so she didnt get any lvls or farm and she then became totally useless for the rest of the game. The other team will just get BKB's and she will hit like a wet noodle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Did you skill lvl?worthless? I pop armlet, lothar in and right click to win. Doom on heroes who you need it for, it's basically a reverse BKB.
    I always give some points into it. It's a guaranteed first blood(if it didn't happen already) at lvl 3 or smt like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    LGD.int did play in the G-League qualifiers (and won), but I don't think those were casted in casted in English.
    yeah, i mean official english cast ;p

@Kuntantee
    looks like some form of UI customization is coming
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2012/12/do...ber/#hud-skins
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-06 at 10:59 PM.

I so want Duzzie before X-mas

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    @Kuntantee
    looks like some form of UI customization is coming
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2012/12/do...ber/#hud-skins
    It's a good start. I hope more customization, especially about removing textures between interface objects(just like in LoL) will be next. Also bottom-right info panel can be placed upper bar's empty spaces thus we will have more game space available.

I will suggest it in official forums when I have more time.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-12-07 at 03:36 PM.

Are those patches for the old Dota or Dota 2? I know it might be a stupid question, but I don't know if they still update old Dota or not.

Senior Frog will still update DotA1 as he can, I believe, they are just importing the changes to 2 as well.

Oh, nice. I feel Icefrog is a man who deserves respect.

Some people might feel that way, I guess.

...and haters will hate

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side question, what is Valve's stance regarding the sexualization of female hero design? So far, it appears that they have followed the "sex sells" policy, giving most of the females visible cleavage, with Luna and Broodmother being the only two exceptions that I know of.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

You have a problem with cleavage? I sure don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    On a side question, what is Valve's stance regarding the sexualization of female hero design? So far, it appears that they have followed the "sex sells" policy, giving most of the females visible cleavage, with Luna and Broodmother being the only two exceptions that I know of.
    I wonder why do you care?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I wonder why do you care?
    I was just wondering if Valve shared the same stance that Riot Games has regarding female design. And from the looks of things, they do.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a ... bad thing?

Every company does it, you can't single out one to discuss over it when it's common throughout the industry
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    That's a ... bad thing?

Every company does it, you can't single out one to discuss over it when it's common throughout the industry
    It'd be nice to see a major developer take a stand against it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

So i have 5 free Dota 2 games to give away..

steam gave me 5 dota 2's to give away and i decided why not on mmo for anyone that wants to try it
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-12-08 at 06:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got given a friends copy as he didnt like it and after playing it for a bit i didnt either

id much rather play LoL

I'd love to try Dota 2 but I don't have anything to gift you for it though Steam name is Ghraxx if you felt like throwing one my way.