Longest Winning Streak

I admit, this is a shameless plug, but an achievement that seems worth sharing to me hehe. I just pulled off my 20th win in a row, according to Legendsnet.com's match history for my profile. See link below:

http://www.legendsnet.com/stats/na/20671983/?r1

Unfortunately that match history will change as I continue and inevitably lose, but I'm pretty damned pleased with myself and *especially* the teammates I've randomed into. What are some of the best winning streaks you guys have had lately?
    Last edited by fruitypebble; 2012-12-08 at 02:11 AM.

Grats on the kill streak, try to break it for a personal achievement.

Off-topic: How the hell is League of Legends coming up when I have it un-ticked in my forum filters? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Grats on the kill streak, try to break it for a personal achievement.

Off-topic: How the hell is League of Legends coming up when I have it un-ticked in my forum filters? :/
    Hmm. That's odd. If it keeps doing it you can make a thread in suggestions and feedback. Could just be some sort of glitch though.

OT: I think mine is around 11 or so. I know I have filled my entire match history with green before though. Anyways grata on your wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitypebble View Post
    I admit, this is a shameless plug, but an achievement that seems worth sharing to me hehe. I just pulled off my 20th win in a row, according to Legendsnet.com's match history for my profile. See link below:

http://www.legendsnet.com/stats/na/20671983/?r1

Unfortunately that match history will change as I continue and inevitably lose, but I'm pretty damned pleased with myself and *especially* the teammates I've randomed into. What are some of the best winning streaks you guys have had lately?
    daaaaaaamn.

Best I ever had was like 22 ranked wins in a row.

Went from 1100 elo to like 1400 in like 4 days, and people bitch about elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    daaaaaaamn.

Best I ever had was like 22 ranked wins in a row.

Went from 1100 elo to like 1400 in like 4 days, and people bitch about elo hell.
    Yeah, just lost my streak at 22 . Was good while it lasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitypebble View Post
    Yeah, just lost my streak at 22 . Was good while it lasted.
    http://i.imgur.com/SKsxm.jpg

Started out with some mega shit kids and was worried about how this was going to turn out after losing 4 games in a row because of straight up 3v5s.

Then I realized, lol1100 and went diana and started winning all 3 lanes every game.

I bought the shit account and it was 1100 when I got it incase anyone asks why I was that low to begin with and why I have all those other champions used.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-12-08 at 04:08 AM.

9, playing with 4 friends, 3 of them are very bad at the game , me and my room mate can 2v5 them(with there other friends). needless to say there mmr is very low and I wanted to play eve for 9 eve games, about 120 kills and 5 deaths. Cant call it fair because it wasnt tbh we were far better then the people we played, but thats where it stands for me (even though it is about the same as saying I won 9 bot games in a row because that was the level they played at, which I cant understand from lvl 30s with 500+ wins but hey)

Deleted
    Where did you get this information?

Mine was 15. Went from 980 to around 1300 then lost a few after that.

Deleted
    think 12 is my max. :<