Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I remember doing random platinum once and we got collectors. To our surprise, collectors were easier on platinum than they are on gold. We even extracted in the end.
    You get the other races mixed in, so yeah.
    Marauders and other infantry are often more dangerous than the "bosses" because their auto weapons just hit so hard, fast and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You get the other races mixed in, so yeah.
    Marauders and other infantry are often more dangerous than the "bosses" because their auto weapons just hit so hard, fast and accurate.
    God i hate marauders! they are such a buzzkill when you are stunned by melee and shot down :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Had a Centurion bug out on us last night. Became immune to gunfire,direct melee and powers. He was also the last guy standing so he was just in full out aggressive mode. It was pretty hilarious watching everyone run for their life and then him chasing them with his stun blade relentlessly and unmercifully. One guy even tried a missile launcher to escape his wrath. He managed to die though once he started chasing me since Batarian Soldiers have that thorns ability and it would actually hurt him thankfully.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was going through my MP characters and found I had a turian havoc I had forgotten about!

I played him and realized I don't like him. I told him to cover and he's like "nah, gonna rocket jump that way!"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Heheh

^ Needs more Infiltrat0rN7. Still made me laugh though.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Sha...ossiers/Legion
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrus made that entire Mass Effect VGA spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Had a Centurion bug out on us last night. Became immune to gunfire,direct melee and powers. He was also the last guy standing so he was just in full out aggressive mode. It was pretty hilarious watching everyone run for their life and then him chasing them with his stun blade relentlessly and unmercifully. One guy even tried a missile launcher to escape his wrath. He managed to die though once he started chasing me since Batarian Soldiers have that thorns ability and it would actually hurt him thankfully.
    The easiest way to kill enemies like that is to push/kite them off the edge of the map

10+ Year Old Account
    Got tired of pugs being dumb in gold/plat(though I don't really play plat anymore...too much stress), so I decided to be kroguard(I mainly play vanguards now, or the jetpack turians) and just not die, ever. Feels good man. Charge and melee all but banshees, brutes and Praetorians.

So much carnage...

Edit: Not the actual skill named carnage, just, so much juggernaut mode.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2012-12-08 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Always melee brutes as vanguard! That's the best part! Well, that and biotic explosion combos with charge.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So I was going through my MP characters and found I had a turian havoc I had forgotten about!

I played him and realized I don't like him. I told him to cover and he's like "nah, gonna rocket jump that way!"
    I can't blame him. The rocket jump dodges look fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Destruction is always inherently Chaotic. No matter what one uses it for. No matter how one does it. You use Chaos to destroy a building, and then use Order to restore the Balance by building something new.

Never speak about Chaos alone, or Order alone. They are intertwined in eternal conflict. The Balance is at stake.

Limiting Chaos effect by Order - you maintain balance. You Chaotically destroy the building, but thanks to Orderly made explosives, destruction doesn't go out of hand.

I realize that this philosophical system may be hard to fathom. Chaos may look like Order, or Order like Chaos. Just look at the deeds at the time they happen, and ignore reasons and consequences. Destroy == Chaos. Create == Order. Balance is achieved when Chaos ~ Order.
    It's not hard to understand, it's just wrong. Period. Destruction is not chaos. It's a false equivalency. Destruction is the concept of damage to an object, system, or being. Nothing about that is inherently chaotic.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It's not hard to understand, it's just wrong. Period. Destruction is not chaos. It's a false equivalency. Destruction is the concept of damage to an object, system, or being. Nothing about that is inherently chaotic.
    Everything about destruction is inherently chaotic. Even damage is inherently chaotic. Damaged system/object - has higher chance of malfunctions. It is more chaotic. Damage adds chaos into a system. Destruction turns system into "rubble" - that is pure chaos. It can be done in the name of order. But it is still chaotic act.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Everything about destruction is inherently chaotic. Even damage is inherently chaotic. Damaged system/object - has higher chance of malfunctions. It is more chaotic. Damage adds chaos into a system. Destruction turns system into "rubble" - that is pure chaos. It can be done in the name of order. But it is still chaotic act.
    Is it chaotic for a surgeon to do a precision cut on someones skin to cut out a tumor? The actions behind the act determine if something is chaos or order.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Is it chaotic for a surgeon to do a precision cut on someones skin to cut out a tumor?
    Yes, for cutting skin, Yes, for cutting out tumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The actions behind the act determine if something is chaos or order.
    Did you mean the "goal" by "actions"? because "actions behind the act" - is nonsense. Actions are the act.
    Well, no, goal doesn't determine the nature of actions. Goal determines the nature of the result.
    1. "You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs." "breaking eggs" is an act of Chaos. The resulting omelet is a thing of Order.
    2. "The end justifies the means". You can say - "I saved ten people by killing one man!". Yeah, you saved ten, but still you killed one.

N7 Valkyrie unlocked!

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 11:16 PM ----------

Volus Engineer!

The easiest way to kill enemies like that is to push/kite them off the edge of the map
    Thanks for that, good to know. It felt like our team was fighting Shepard himself, now I know how they feel. He killed everyone but me with us also using medi-gels lol.

Deleted
    Join a game on wave 5...

Forgot to pause music, and youtube somehow detected it under the game sound rofl, also doubled the video for some reason managed to fix the doubling, still no sound due to background lol, youtube is magical.
    WTB dedicated servers ;__;
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-12-09 at 04:42 PM.

Join a game on wave 5...

Forgot to pause music, and youtube somehow detected it under the game sound rofl, also doubled the video for some reason, youtube is magical.
    WTB dedicated servers ;__;
    that is why i dont use equipment before ive seen if i join a lobby. Hate lag!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    that is why i dont use equipment before ive seen if i join a lobby. Hate lag!
    The wave after that was a zone-upload one...
    I would get in the zone for a good 20-30 seconds then warp halfway across the map, the game would even count the upload time.
    Was invincible though lol, would just get back up whenever I randomly fell down