Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Fox news sucks, and Americans who take them serious are stupid. No news here guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I hate all major news networks. But to act as if the libtard channels are any smarter than the bible thumpers at fox is silly.
    Anyone who uses the word "libtard" shows that their IQ is 80 or under.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Wow, the limits people go to to bash a television station. Did they steal your bike or something? Where does all this rage come from when you dont even watch the channel?

Time to let it go guys, fox has 10x the ratings of other news channels, stop hating on them.
    Appeal to the masses doesn't constitute a legitimate argument.

So uhh...yeah. The study? It had nothing to do with IQ. NOTHING. It had to do with who was more informed about political policy and such. But, you know, if you want to somehow link that to IQ, go ahead. But seeing as you're getting your news from yahoo, you might want to be careful who you bad mouth for getting news from terrible sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenofreak View Post
    So uhh...yeah. The study? It had nothing to do with IQ. NOTHING. It had to do with who was more informed about political policy and such. But, you know, if you want to somehow link that to IQ, go ahead. But seeing as you're getting your news from yahoo, you might want to be careful who you bad mouth for getting news from terrible sources.
    Yahoo didn't do the study, a conservative non-profit group named the "Intelligence Institute" did.

Next time, read the article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deanmoney View Post
    Anyone who uses the word "libtard" shows that their IQ is 80 or under.
    So you have no problem with me not liking fox news and you have an issue with me finding the liberal media channels equally idiotic? Anyone who trusts any news network implicitly is lacking in the brain cells department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Using Hitler's tactics of dehumanizing those they disagree with. I love the direction you liberals are taking America. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Using Hitler's tactics of dehumanizing those they disagree with. I love the direction you liberals are taking America. Carry on.
    Yes, because it's not like the study in the OP was done by a conservative non-profit group...oh wait.

Damn those liberals!

Deleted
    We really don't need a thread to diminish/make fun of people who watch FOX news.

Closed.