Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Yeah its before bakemonogatari, and theres I think one more part before nekomonogatari
    Yeah, you're probably thinking of Kizumonogatari. That's the one they're making into a movie, when Araragi becomes a vampire and first encounters Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. Most ridiculous name ever! But, it's also pretty cool and she's hawt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sakurakouji from Code:Breaker deserves the award for most annoying MC of the year. If she wasn't in that show it would be 10x better.

Btooom! - The fight at the beginning was intense. I never thought he would do something like that to dodge the surprise attack. Every. Single. Episode. Ends with a bomb going off though and making it seem like someone died, but guess what? Next episode they survived! Teleportation I tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think Sakurakouji from Code:Breaker deserves the award for most annoying MC of the year. If she wasn't in that show it would be 10x better.
    True, true. But I think Ogami is almost as annoying. He barely says anything, and when he does, it's the same old shit over and over. >.<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yeah its before bakemonogatari, and theres I think one more part before nekomonogatari
    What I'm trying to figure out is where Nekomonogatari White is chronologically. I think that one's actually after Nisemonogatari, and a continuation of Hanekawa's story, but I'm not positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because if I'm remembering right it was alluded to in Nisemonogatari (a conversation with hanekawa that is)
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    New SAO is so good! I can't wait for the next one!!

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to Monogatari (which I still have yet to watch) a second season was just announced:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-fall-or-later

SAO: No matter how good an episode is, it always finds a way to piss me off. I was really really hoping Lyfa/Suguha would have continued on with him having already gone that far and gone through that much. Casting her aside like this right when it gets near the end just turns her into one large gimmick.

The way this is going I doubt Suguha will even meet Asuna. The ending is probably going to do a spectacular job at pissing me off also. I bet they're going to end it like they did with the first part with him walking down the hallway looking for Asuna (let alone the two month time skip after that).

Grrr.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-08 at 09:46 PM.

this SAO episode felt so dammed short ;<
    also finished K-On season 2 now season 3 in college pls?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

wow didnt expect this one to get an anime awesome also the manga is currently at the interesting part too ;P wanna know what the titans realy are (probably humans for some reason but well :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to Monogatari (which I still have yet to watch) a second season was just announced:

SAO: No matter how good an episode is, it always finds a way to piss me off. I was really really hoping Lyfa/Suguha would have continued on with him having already gone that far and gone through that much. Casting her aside like this right when it gets near the end just turns her into one large gimmick.

The way this is going I doubt Suguha will even meet Asuna. The ending is probably going to do a spectacular job at pissing me off also. I bet they're going to end it like they did with the first part with him walking down the hallway looking for Asuna (let alone the two month time skip after that).

Grrr.
    you might be surprised then on how it will end
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [video=youtube;WKtVFMgvcIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtVFMgvcIc[video]

Fucking yes finally. Hopefully it's as good as the manga.
    Looks like a really hardcore version of The BFG. xD It's cool art-style though.

They've been hinting that for quite some time now and that Eren's father has something to do with the titans. (genetical experiments I think?) Wtb new chapter.
    well sure they have said that some humans can transform into titans as we have seen but it cant be that all of them are humans too as most are well kinda stupid :P also we did see one transform xD and yeah i think erens father probably knows the truth or he is the one that made the human -> titan and back transformation possible but he can't be responsible for the other titans or if he is that would mean he is older then the city walls xD

*wantz new animes now!*

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    this SAO episode felt so dammed short ;<
    also finished K-On season 2 now season 3 in college pls?
    You watched the movie too?

Hoping for S3 too, I just don't know how they would split it between the college group and the high school group.

[video=youtube;WKtVFMgvcIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtVFMgvcIc[video]

Fucking yes finally. Hopefully it's as good as the manga.
    Ahaha, using Two Steps From Hell as the background music.

It looks interesting, especially the art style. I just hope it won't be a show where fight scenes last 3 episodes. (Exaggeration intended)

Too lazy to search, could I get a name on the manga series to check it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    you might be surprised then on how it will end
    I think I'll always be in a love/hate relationship with SAO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for S3 too, I just don't know how they would split it between the college group and the high school group.
    They could probably pull it off with the girls meeting outside of school to "practice" (drink tea) together, with side-stories for Azu-nyan in highschool with her friends and the ones in college having other stuff happening, they are all attending the same college so the story wouldn't jump around that much. It would suck hard if they only focused on the ones in highschool or the ones in college. Or focusing on both but having them in different bands. :/

I would love a new season of K-On as much as a new season of Yuru Yuri, both shows never fails to make me smile!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki no Kyojin.
    Awesome, I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    They could probably pull it off with the girls meeting outside of school to "practice" (drink tea) together, with side-stories for Azu-nyan in highschool with her friends and the ones in college having other stuff happening, they are all attending the same college so the story wouldn't jump around that much. It would suck hard if they only focused on the ones in highschool or the ones in college. Or focusing on both but having them in different bands. :/

I would love a new season of K-On as much as a new season of Yuru Yuri, both shows never fails to make me smile!
    If they where to follow the manga though then they would have to hop back and forth, because in the manga the two groups rarely meet with each other.

They could do a two cour with one half being college and one half being HS, or they could switch each episode between the two groups, or they could do two separate seasons of one cour each for each group.

Hoping for a 3rd season of YY too. :3

Deleted
    You should read it if you like detailed art and post-apocalyptic worlds.
    Cool. I may have to check it out or catch the show when it airs.

I think I'll always be in a love/hate relationship with SAO.
    I love the colour scheme, the 'costume', character and sound design, the look of the first online world and the general concept is great and if Kirito wasn't such a blatant Mary-Sue (typical for Shounen but he's in another league), excelling at basically everything he attempts almost instantly, I'd probably say I love the series generally. There are some other flaws, like a bit of a cliche villain, with his 'bird in a cage princess' at the moment. I was glad that Kirito failed to get past the guards to Yggdrasil (or whatever its called). That gave his character a little more plausibility. Still, he managed to hold out pretty well against an encounter which is supposed to be a wipe-fest for even the most geared of guilds. Leafa and her story are definitely carrying the plot for me at this point.

(Regardless of some of the obvious negative aspects of the show, the level of Kayaba Akihiko's troll power was phenomenal! That episode was really well-executed, in my opinion.)

Yay. The ones I had read were simply plans, nothing confirmed, so this makes me quite happy. It also tells us that Nekomonogatari does indeed take place after Nisemonogatari, and looks to be the first arc in this new season.

And that Titan anime looks awesome, although I'm not a big fan of the guy voicing the main character. Maybe it's just because Shu from Guilty Crown and Haruyuki from Accel World annoyed the hell out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah the nekomonogatari is split into 2 colors, black is before bake, white after nise
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    If they where to follow the manga though then they would have to hop back and forth, because in the manga the two groups rarely meet with each other.
    Oh, I didn't even think that the manga could've gone on further than the anime, silly me. But I think I'd rather have them do something along the lines of:

They could do a two cour with one half being college and one half being HS, or they could switch each episode between the two groups, or they could do two separate seasons of one cour each for each group.
    Or even if it broke away from the manga a bit, just to have the original members feel more connected to each other, even when 4 of them are in college. Speaking of which.. Yui in college, the hilarity! I should read the manga if only for that part!

Hoping for a 3rd season of YY too. :3
    \o/ As far as 3rd seasons go, I'm really happy they're making one for The World Only God Knows, I love both the previous seasons and the manga.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

nah the nekomonogatari is split into 2 colors, black is before bake, white after nise
    Oops, meant to say "Nekomonogatari White" in that post.