Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    do you think its ok if i marry my sister?i have the right to be happy right?who does it hurt if i marry her?
    Your children, with the possibility of genetic disorders due to the possibility of autosomal recessive genes as well as bypassing several other safety barriers. Nature designed animals to expand the gene pool, using several preventive and punishing features to enforce this. Though personally, I think you'd be free to do that if you so chose, as long as you were aware of the possible consequences in your genetic line.

people can choose when and how they part take in sex,so im not seeing your point.you do not have to have gay sex,just like alot of straight people do not partake in straight sex.they are people that like young boys/girls does that make it ok to have sex with them?
    So what about gays who don't have sex because they both of low libido, what if they're both homoromantic and are asexual and simply enjoy being in love and being together without sex? What grounds do you have to also deny them to marry, since you're all gun ho about this.

people can choose when and how they part take in sex,so im not seeing your point.you do not have to have gay sex,just like alot of straight people do not partake in straight sex.they are people that like young boys/girls does that make it ok to have sex with them?
    "It's okay to be gay, you just have to suppress your every sexual desire for the rest of your life and be a miserable, unhappy person because of the way you were born. Also, you're just like an incestual child molester."

This is going to earn me an infraction(I COLLECT THEM!), but you are honestly too stupid to argue with and are the second person added to my ignore list(the first person being added for the same exact reason).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I love how you completely ignored the question so you don't have to give a bigoted answer.
    i already answered why i think gay marriage is wrong.what funny is the gays in this thread feel the need to tell me there gay and avoid answering my questions.you did answer one i asked you,so ty for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Again, being gay does not make you a nymphomaniac. Just like straight people, gays can choose when to have sex. Just seeing a nice ass in a pair of jeans isn't going to turn a gay man into a mindless rabid sexbeast.
    I don't have time to dodge your dicks with my spoon!

im reporting your for name calling-close minded is close minded-you only think about yourself and your views.
    I'm thinking about your views. I'm thinking they're pretty medieval.

10+ Year Old Account
    im reporting your for name calling-close minded is close minded-you only think about yourself and your views.
    That's cool, bro. If you're going to insult my sexuality I'm going to call you out on a psychological disorder you very clearly display. Fair's fair.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

so tell me what farm did you see this happen at?your going to sit there and tell me you have seen two bulls have anal sex first hand.and yes i did say there are animals born gay,but that does not mean they sit around butt fucking one another does it.
    bulls arent typically penned together a lot. i do see a lot of female cows mounting each other. i assume you have some kind of point to make in all of this?

Wait I am confused, are you talking about yourself? So far you have been off saying gays shouldn't be married because YOUR moral code, YOUR VIEWS, and how YOU THINK says no.

Anyone find homophobia from a guy with a oiled up body builder for an avatar funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait I am confused, are you talking about yourself? So far you have been off saying gays shouldn't be married because YOUR moral code, YOUR VIEWS, and how YOU THINK says no.
    It's okay Themius I accept you for who you are and defend your right to enjoy all the rights of an ordinary American citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Anyone find homophobia from a guy with a oiled up body builder for an avatar funny?
    I find it typical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    When's the last time you went out and saw two men just bent over and fucking in public? Homosexuality and nymphomania are not mutually inclusive, nor is exhibitionism or sex addiction.

edit: You really should sit down with your sister and talk to her, I get the feeling you've repressed these desires for a long time and it's starting to cause you psychological harm.
    gays get arrested in the park where i live all the time for having sex in public,sick fuckers.there is a kids play ground right by the "gay hot spot".they need to show some restraint/morals and have sex in the privacy of there own homes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I do. Just like I find the assertion that entering into a close and personal relationships sanctified by the community is somehow going to make gay people "Gayer." Saying that it shouldn't be valid because the sex isn't valid or natural is a pretty facetious viewpoint, as I'm fairly certain that plenty of people, of many sexualities, are having sex just fine without it.

gays get arrested in the park where i live all the time for having sex in public,sick fuckers.there is a kids play ground right by the "gay hot spot".they need to show some restraint/morals and have sex in the privacy of there own homes.
    Which has nothing to do with allowing gay couples marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a nice spoon.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    it does happen, and even if it did not what is your argument? Human beings have to emulate animal behaviors without deviation? Should we sniff each others asses too, dogs do that? The only argument you have is the religious bigotry argument of "My God doesn't like men sleeping together". Admit that, and we'll be having a different discussion.
    like i said before religion has nothing to do with it.do you think it s ok if i marry my sister or my first cousin?i have the right to be happy,correct?

I've seen a guy fucking a girl on the side of a building at 3pm, in Manhattan. What is your point here. All gays are now sick fucks because some gays have public sex!!!!???? Straight people have public sex, I HAVE SEEN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    I enjoy how you conveniently ignore all the people saying they would support it (assuming legitimate consent).
    i ahve seen one person say they think its ok to marry my sister.and liek i said,that just further proves my point,lack of morals.

like i said before religion has nothing to do with it.do you think it s ok if i marry my sister or my first cousin?i have the right to be happy,correct?
    You just don't fucking get it. Time and time and time and time and time again and again and again and again it has been said that we really don't give a fuck what two consenting adults who aren't hurting other people do. MOVE ON.