Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That vote pushes us into Night, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the deciding vote for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    That you are p00 Flinger.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMA PULL A DWARF!

Unvote
    Vote: Worgenite

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Lysah (1): Elyaan
    Elyaan (2): Decagon, Krayzy
    Worgenite (7): Dyra, Anakso, Lysah, The Dwarf Lover, Robozerim, kel, pOO flinger
    Anakso (1): Worgenite

After the town seemingly had forgotten everything there was to discuss about a certain Korean music genre they moved on to discussing whether Elyaan really tried to help the town or not and whether Decagon were right and who was really following who the town decided that Worgenite had been absent from the discussion to much and thought him the better person to lynch and dragged him off. As the trapdoor fell open under Worgenite's feet the town thought they could here a "NNNnn" from Worgenite before everything went silent.

It is now night. Post your night actions in your threads.
    Deadline for Night 3 is
    Sun 01:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Sat 20:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Sun 09:59 AWST (UTC +8)
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-08 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    BOOOO, I come from the dead to haunt you all, nah, joking.

Bumping this for Keleb so that his message can show up.

bai

Dawn comes to the town of Vanilla. As the citizens exits their home they notice one of them is missing, Dyra. They shortly find her dead. They all give her their best wishes in her afterlife whatever it may be. The newspapers have the following top stories:

Investigations are being conducted as a result of the recent outbreak of "noose sickness," a disease that has claimed the lives of many here in Vanilla Town. Upon the examination of Worgenite's house, investigators found several copies of the movie "Liar Liar," as well as many pairs of burned pants. Along with his Mafia Country Club membership card, it was obvious he was a part of the mafia clan. Research was also done on the unfortunate drmadhatter, who only managed to fill his house with cotton candy and unicorn posters. It is obvious that he was just an innocent townie.
    It is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of NightFury Treann, who has been our journalistic collegue and a tireless pursuer of truth and justice. So far, there are no leads in the investigation regarding the murder, but we are sure that the truth will out, and Treann's killer will be one day brought to justice.
    There is, however, some good news to accompany the loss of a just citizen. The individual known as Worgenite, who has long been suspected of nefarious intent, and finally fell victim to a rightful outburst of the town's just anger yesterday evening, has been confirmed by the authorities to be a member of the local mafia. We are sure that this is the first step in ridiing the town of Vanilla of all scum, and that his accomplices will soon meet a similar fate.
    It is now day.
    Day 4 ends
    Mon 22:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Mon 17:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Tue 06:59 AWST (UTC +8)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-09 at 10:13 AM. Reason: not => now

10+ Year Old Account
    To sum up since your flavour text is long, it appears that.
    Dr was townie
    Worg was mafia
    Treann was a journalist.

FoS anyone who didn't vote on the worg lynch and the last few votes on it, especially pOO since you were already suspicious.

Worgenite's main argument: "You'll be sorry when you lose a TPR lynching me!"
    Elyaan's main argument: "You'll be sorry when you lose a TPR lynching me!"

I don't necessarily believe Elyaan is mafia, however, it's worth noting. Furthermore, to all you town players, please note how this argument is a bad one. I'd like this to be a learning experience for everyone.

We were also missing a night kill, unless this is a silly set up with 1 mafia and 4 SKs we are probably looking at a blocked kill tonight. Doctor and bomb can think about the likelihood of this occurring.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-12-09 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we lost a journalist, but there are still 2 journalists writing?
    I is confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible we have a Jailer that jailed one of the Journalists (3 chances to do so) on N1 and he was unable to write his report, either way Treann is the only journalist we have lost.

It's also possible both scum factions just really hated Dyra, and it's impossible for there to be 4 SKs unless Keleb has been lying to us. There also should be at least 3 mafia so it was a role block or double kill.

It's possible, only the scum would know. Dyra could have been the mafia's night killer and got ninja'd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's possible we have a Jailer
    Dingdingding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was figuring drmadhatter was the third journalist, since he was the only really inactive player, and we never had more than 2 journalist reports. That theory is now out the window.
    But yeah, it hadn't occured to me the jailer could have prevented a journalist from writing. And if there indeed is a jailer, he might have also prevented one of the scum factions from doing an NK tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also like to point out the likely hood of Dyras kill being mafia. It's quite likely.
    I'm not sure how an SK team works, but could someone tell me what exactly would happen if an SK attacked someone but was role blocked somehow, because I believe the second SK does something, like carry out the kill.

Anyway as to why Dyra was probably killed by mafia, is she was the first to vote for worgi. Prior to her, he'd been FoSd but nothing to serious and votes were going else where. It's possible they suspected her as cop, and she very well might have been unfortunately. I doubt an SK killed her since they want cop alive as much as the rest of us.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's possible, only the scum would know. Dyra could have been the mafia's night killer and got ninja'd as well.
    That's also a possibility, though she was the first to vote for worg so I find it unlikely, and if she were an SK then her kill would have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, so we know that we have a jailer and Elyaan seems to be claiming Jailer. Rather quickly, but I suppose with all the attention on him... and yeah, anyone defending Worgenite or jumped on the bandwagon quickly at the end is now highly suspicious.

FoS Elyaan
    FoS People who defended Worgenite
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

I guess outing myself as a JK will aid the town in this. It was only a matter of time till the rest of you lynched/night killed me, anyways.

Anakso was locked up on the first night.
    Dyra was locked up on the second night.
    Decagon was locked up on the third night.

Do with this what you wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mafia generally aren't that quick to defend their allies. It will catch them out when the lynch happens.

I'd more look at people that ignored the lynch all together while trying to push it on someone else, or the people that ignored it until the last moment and then slyly tried to sneak on it like they're town.

Unfortunately doesn't help us much, if we assume a night kill was missing it means either Decagon was the blocked killer or was the saved target.