Poll: Is Garrosh a suitable Leader?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    All I see are brutes that can be easily exploited.
    Yeah exploited they were, but what if they would turn against their masters? as i said if Grom Hellscream one shoted Manoroth, immagine Fel Grom Hellscream.
    I think the Legion risked a bit much when they enpowered orcs, even if they could control them.
    They played with the Ultralisk as if they would play with a normal Zergling thats what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Yeah exploited they were, but what if they would turn against their masters? as i said if Grom Hellscream one shoted Manoroth, immagine Fel Grom Hellscream.
    I think the Legion risked a bit much when they enpowered orcs, even if they could control him.
    You give orcs too much credit, they were slaughtered and imprisoned by pathetic alliance, no way they would stand a chance against foe that consumed who knows how many worlds.

And that thing with Mannoroth was put in by Metzen because he has a hardon for shirtless orcs slaughtering everything. If someone competent was making the story, he would be dead.

Deleted
    You give orcs too much credit, they were slaughtered and imprisoned by pathetic alliance, no way they would stand a chance against foe that consumed who knows how many worlds.

And that thing with Mannoroth was put in by Metzen because he has a hardon for shirtless orcs slaughtering everything. If someone competent was making the story, he would be dead.
    Imprisoned while VASTLY outnumbered, when there was the problem with the portal, the Alliance closed the portal and some orcs remained on Azeroth. Those were the ones imprisoned.
    In a full out war, mano a mano, no other interference, Horde would break Alliance like flies (like they almost did with Doomhammer, luckly for Alliance Gul'dan betrayed them and took half of army with him, otherwise Alliance was no mroe now). Normal orcs not even mentioning Fel Orcs.

Imprisoned while VASTLY outnumbered.
    You said it yourself. Legion not only outnumbers orcs, it can drown them in bodies.

Deleted
    You said it yourself. Legion not only outnumbers orcs, it can drown them in bodies.
    Yeah so you are saying the only advantage the Legion had over Old Horde was their numbers (if they would become enemies eventually). That i agree. Jaw to jaw, foe to foe, Old Horde was much more stronger.
    Numbers in a fantasy environement like that of WoW arent as important.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-12-08 at 03:27 PM.

Yeah so you are saying the only advantage the Legion had over Old Horde was their numbers (if they would become enemies eventually). That i agree. Jaw to jaw, foe to foe, Old Horde was much more stronger.
    Now you are bringing "honor" and "fair fight" into it? Stop spitting hypocrisy.

Imprisoned while VASTLY outnumbered, when there was the problem with the portal, the Alliance closed the portal and some orcs remained on Azeroth. Those were the ones imprisoned.
    So, Alliance defeated small amount of Orcs, while GREAT ARMY ready to CRUSH was waiting somewhere else? WHERE? (Yes, I know correct answer, I just want to see you struggle).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    entire 5.1 landfall meaningful story with leaders I actually like is hidden behind bloodthirsty "paint it red" dailies.
    whats wrong with paint it red dailies?
    Same kinda quests we had when the Scourge or Legion were our enemies.
    Now the Alliance are our enemies
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    For Cairne, he will be avenged !!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    whats wrong with paint it red dailies?
    Same kinda quests we had when the Scourge or Legion were our enemies.
    Now the Alliance are our enemies
    Scourge and Legion wants to see Horde (as well as everyone else) dead. It is natural and just to defend against them. In "paint it red" dailies you are scourge and legion.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Scourge and Legion wants to see Horde (as well as everyone else) dead. It is natural and just to defend against them. In "paint it red" dailies you are scourge and legion.
    No you are not, you are much weaker than them.