Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Feral druid has had both glaives since wotlk.

<3

Earned our guild wide achiev for legendaries but can't even earn my own FoS.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I've got the main hand for my warrior. Now that I've level 90, I can solo the first 4 bosses no problem. But my gear is so bad I can't kill the guy that gives you that debuff and hits harder and harder over time. So I have to rely on my brother to two man it for now. Oh well, at least it's a complete joke to do now. I'll get my off hand eventually. And grats
    Prot spec with second wind, spamming Shield Barrier. Anything I couldn't kill with Fury spec (ilvl 456, garbage gear), I just switched to Prot with same gear but 1h+shield, and I cruised through it. Prot let me kill Gurtogg Bloodboil, Illidari Council, Illidan himself, along with a lot of level 80 stuff, including Halion.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I've got the main hand for my warrior. Now that I've level 90, I can solo the first 4 bosses no problem. But my gear is so bad I can't kill the guy that gives you that debuff and hits harder and harder over time. So I have to rely on my brother to two man it for now. Oh well, at least it's a complete joke to do now. I'll get my off hand eventually. And grats
    I solo'd it a couple of day ago, my gear isn't that great in Fury either, but I had to swap to Prot for Council and Illidan (Probably could have done Illidan Fury though)... And yea Bloodboil I believe you're talking about, he was hectic for me as well, just gotta save all your CD's for when it stacks really high (DPS and Defensives) ...

Sadly the MH dropped for me this week and I've already got it Ah well with it all being soloable now it won't be long. GL to all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my offhand last week after... Maybe a month(?) of running it with a friend on two characters (druid/rogue and warlock/warrior). Also running it on my monk for... Shits and giggles I guess.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    I solo'd it a couple of day ago, my gear isn't that great in Fury either, but I had to swap to Prot for Council and Illidan (Probably could have done Illidan Fury though)... And yea Bloodboil I believe you're talking about, he was hectic for me as well, just gotta save all your CD's for when it stacks really high (DPS and Defensives) ...

Sadly the MH dropped for me this week and I've already got it Ah well with it all being soloable now it won't be long. GL to all!
    I can solo the whole thing at 480+ ilvl as TG Fury, no need to swap to prot for any boss - today the Bulwark dropped for me, yay! Of all things to still need from the instance, I want the belt off BB to match my T6 set...LOL (yes, I already have a set of glaives...Illidan kill #1 and #6)

Deleted
    Never gonna do the raid again tho

10+ Year Old Account
    got my mainhand my first run through BT working on off hand and right now im at 3 runs all together.

cograts for your achievey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostomc View Post
    got my mainhand my first run through BT working on off hand and right now im at 3 runs all together.

cograts for your achievey.
    Tyvm and gl with your OH !

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post

Good to know about switching to prot. I'll have to give it a try sometime when I get a set together for kicks. My gear though for arms is so ridiculous bad though, I'm talking all questing greens with the few blues you get from questing as well. So it's understandable that I can't progress as far as I'd like. Once I get better gear I know it'll be a joke. Too bad on your MH drop.

Deleted
    3 runs on monk. :>

Ive seen a few monks with both now, insane luck really that makes me so jealous

Back in the day when t6 was the content that we raided we had the most insane luck ever (guild Nocturnal Fear - Emerald Dream EU), our first illidan kill (was also server horde 1st) dropped MH and the next week our second kill dropped OH.. needless to say our chosen Rogue was a happy camper. Never seen such luck with any drops in my 6 years of wow.

I ran BT with my DK friend at the start of MoP and the MH glaive dropped, we rolled he won, next week OH dropped I told him to just take it and complete his set, at 90 i ran it by myself and got the MH, next week nothing, week after OH ( and bulwark). so 4/5 runs saw 2 MH and OHs.

on a side note i just did Sunwell today and thori'dal dropped, lucky me :P

Congrats.

Took me 7 runs to get both.

Took two runs with my monk, I wasn't even hoping for them but simply wanted to complete my BT teleport amulet (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Puliao/simple).

Up to 19 runs on my rogue, so far only gotten 3 offhands

Got the offhand in my monk's first Black Temple run a few weeks ago. Pissed off the warrior who was gunning for it.

36 runs. only have the offhand.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    36 runs. only have the offhand.
    Damn,mine took 34 runs,i feel ur pain !