Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As former Israeli foreign secretary Abba Eban quipped, “There’s no business like ‘Shoah’ business.”

Having a case like this in the media helps us to remember the Holocaust. And importantly to give to some money to the varies organizations, institutions, and museums. Whose directors need to make six or seven figure salaries to help us remember.

And never mind those still living survivors, some of whom live in poverty. We need to build another memorial in Milwaukee or Omaha.

Also Mao killed an estimated 50-70 million chinese during his various purges and revolutions. When will the US prosecute the guards or enforcers of those re-education camps. I mean 50 million people... atleast one guards must have emigrated to the US. Or some Imperial Japanese soldier that contributed to the Rape of Nanking.

Those us attorneys are slacking off.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2012-12-08 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    As former Israeli foreign secretary Abba Eban quipped, “There’s no business like ‘Shoah’ business.”

Having a case like this in the media helps us to remember the Holocaust. And importantly to give to some money to the varies organizations, institutions, and museums. Whose directors need to make six or seven figure salaries to help us remember.

And never mind those still living survivors, some of whom live in poverty. We need to build another memorial in Milwaukee or Omaha.

Also Mao killed an estimated 50-70 million chinese during his various purges and revolutions. When will the US prosecute the guards or enforcers of those re-education camps. I mean 50 million people... atleast one guards must have emigrated to the US. Or some Imperial Japanese soldier that contributed to the Rape of Nanking.

The lucky number is 6 million. No more, no less.
    Last edited by tibe; 2012-12-08 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Basically, having a jew prosecute a former nazi is likely to cause a conflict of interest. As in, the jewish lawyer would not be interested in justice or fairness, only hurting the man as much as possible.
    This was exactly the point I was trying to make when I pointed it out a few (or more than a few?) pages back. Having people with an obvious conflict of interest, Jewish, in this case, pursue the case is a direct violation of the laws of the United States. In any normal court proceeding the case would be re-tried if not dropped entirely. The DoJ even states they AGREE with the defendants statements that he never killed anyone personally, and yet she calls him a war criminal. But apparently trial laws don't apply if it's just a "hearing". Even though there's prosecution, defense, and a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    The lucky number is 6 million. No more, no less.
    As bad as it is, this made me lol IRL.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2012-12-08 at 11:36 PM.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I wonder if, when the final WW2 survivor pass, we will be able to finally put WW2 to rest.
    No, then they will go after the companys, the company X did sell a shipment of hammers to Nazi Germany 1938, and we have photographic proof that attest one of the hammers was used to erect fencing around a consecration camp. SHAME! they did profiteering on the Holocaust! We demand a apology and economic compensation to the victims (now living relatives) and a monument to the victims of the holocaust outside the headquarters of the company.

As long as Israel/Palestine have a propaganda struggle, Israel will try its best to find old Nazi connection, to be able to use the guilt card in the propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl, I am surprised that I am still being quoted this late into the thread. I suppose pure justice does not resonate well with some people around here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Rofl, I am surprised that I am still being quoted this late into the thread. I suppose pure justice does not resonate well with some people around here.
    With that post man, you already made it into 2 signatures, I'd be surprised if you weren't quoted for the rest of your life.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    No, then they will go after the companys, the company X did sell a shipment of hammers to Nazi Germany 1938, and we have photographic proof that attest one of the hammers was used to erect fencing around a consecration camp. SHAME! they did profiteering on the Holocaust! We demand a apology and economic compensation to the victims (now living relatives) and a monument to the victims of the holocaust outside the headquarters of the company.

As long as Israel/Palestine have a propaganda struggle, Israel will try its best to find old Nazi connection, to be able to use the guilt card in the propaganda.
    It's true though. The holocaust, and the reaction afterward, really is the most disgusting thing ever happened.

All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    Another moron that has no idea how the judicial system works. First, murder is unlawful killing; during war according to the current laws of war, he did not commit murder (see third and fourth Geneva Conventions). Second these killings were on on US soil so the judicial system cannot legally criminalize him. Also, according to the Geneva convention (it doesn't matter when the soldier served, as long as they weren't traitors or deserters), they must be treated fairly and with respect (so not deporting him for fighting for his country).

Also, many Jews who were actually there in the camps felt bad for the guards, an example being (I don't remember the source), the prisoner felt bad for the guards, because as long as the prisoners worked for the most part, they would live even under harsh conditions and there would be eventual intervention. If the guards refused, they'd be killed on site.

Read a book you imbecile.

Deleted
    Ok internet hero it is easy to be brave behind a keyboard. But did you demonstrating outside the White House or Guantánamo, demanding that US shall give all the people US did "collect" in the "war of terror" a speedy and fair trial, or you can also call it pure justice, or was it to hard to live as you preach? Remember you did have the luxury of knowing that make a protest did not endanger your life or your loved ones life.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2012-12-09 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post

Hugo Boss made the nazi uniforms. VW, BMW, Mercedes, all made vehicles for the nazis. They also received money from the reich at the end of the war. German arms company's all produced weapons for the nazis. Most of the people running these companies were very pro nazi and benefited from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

Because its easier to go after the losing side. Personally im in favour of them investigating and doing it damned thoroughly, hell even use a lie detector on the guy to back it up, while it may not be totally accurate especially with his age and the time it might have given him to convince himself that he's telling the truth. If theres enough evidence, hang or shoot him doesnt really matter which.

There are a lot of people in this world who deserve the death sentence, most of them are protected due to the fact that the nation they belong to is too powerful or connected for them to even think about it.

There have been so many atrocities and crimes against humanity committed but a good 90% of them are ignored for whatever reason. But the fact that they are ignored shows that the moral high ground has been lost by those who are persecuting.

England, US, Russia. China, Turkey, Israel.... They get totally ignored because they're too well connected and powerful. Granted not sure why Turkey got away with their genocidal behaviour but damn dont lose a war or your really in trouble.

Equal justice is not equal it really isnt. It seems more important to not get caught, or have friends who will protect you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Equal justice is not equal it really isnt. It seems more important to not get caught, or have friends who will protect you.
    Unfortunately it is so true.

Lol wth? What is with people assuming personal things today rofl. I'm not a soldier yet, just a biochemistry student in University.
    haha he didn't dispute the part about being batshit crazy

so this guy was a guard. i havent yet seen any evidence or witness. Only a accusation, based on nothing but the fact he was a guard at a nazi camp.

I dont know about other countrys militarys, but in the country i live in guards are supposed to stop people who brake military rules. This also implys to shoot, if u cant stop the fleeing guy / the unauthorized entering guy with yelling , warningshot.

Actually, as a soldier on guard duty u HAVE to shoot this guy, if he doesnt follow your command , ignores the warning shot, and proceeds entering / fleeing from military area.

We dont even know if he shot fleeing prisoners. we dont know if he shot anyone. The only thing we know, he was a guard at a camp were jews were murdered. Could he stop his duty? yes, he could have run away, deserting meant death sentence. he could have requested to transfer to fighting troops , at eastern front.
    Any sane german would have been very pleased to not be at eastern front, but having a guard duty on a camp.

the only valid accusation i can make to mr. geiser is that he wanted to survive the war.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2012-12-09 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Hugo Boss made the nazi uniforms. VW, BMW, Mercedes, all made vehicles for the nazis. They also received money from the reich at the end of the war. German arms company's all produced weapons for the nazis. Most of the people running these companies were very pro nazi and benefited from it.

Um needs some further clarification

Hugo Boss Designed the uniforms, that is the designer not the company named for him. The German Government than made the Uniforms. IMO still the best looking uniforms of any military.

VW was designed by Adolf Hitler, it was his idea to create a cheap car that anyone could afford, he commissioned a Czech Automotive Engineer who worked for Mercedes to build it, Ferdinand Porsche founder of Porsche, inventor of the Hybrid Motorcar, Designer of many Mercedes race cars, builder of the type 12, and 83 VW Bug (the first bugs), Granted the body design was Adolf Hitler and Erwin Komenda, the motor was Porsche design. To this day the simple VW engine is one of the best designed motors in history.

As someone who has a Jewish mother and a German father, and lives in a community with many middle eastern peoples I can assure you many Jews to this day would rather own a Toyota than a Mercedes, However I personally love German engineering and do not think a company building machines for the nation it is in can be considered criminal even if the nation is criminal. ie I do not blame the beetle for being designed by Hitler, in fact it's one of the very few redeeming things he did.

This image is the actual drawing Hitler drew when trying to design the VW.

Honestly I feel he should have pushed harder as an Artist he had the talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Honestly I feel he should have pushed harder as an Artist he had the talent.
    Well, he didn't get accepted in arts school for a reason.

I wish he had more talent or got accepted, I'm sure the whole nazi thing wouldn't have happened or atleast he wouldn't have joined politics but I guess we'll never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    so this guy was a guard. i havent yet seen any evidence or witness. Only a accusation, based on nothing but the fact he was a guard at a nazi camp.

I dont know about other countrys militarys, but in the country i live in guards are supposed to stop people who brake military rules. This also implys to shoot, if u cant stop the fleeing guy / the unauthorized entering guy with yelling , warningshot.

Actually, as a soldier on guard duty u HAVE to shoot this guy, if he doesnt follow your command , ignores the warning shot, and proceeds entering / fleeing from military area.

We dont even know if he shot fleeing prisoners. we dont know if he shot anyone. The only thing we know, he was a guard at a camp were jews were murdered. Could he stop his duty? yes, he could have run away, deserting meant death sentence. he could have requested to transfer to fighting troops , at eastern front.
    Any sane german would have been very pleased to not be at eastern front, but having a guard duty on a camp.

the only valid accusation i can make to mr. geiser is that he wanted to survive the war.
    All the evidence I have seen he is guilty of only one crime, he lied to US immigration about what he did during the war. The US did have laws on the books about the entry of certain German units, this included all SS and prison guards. Am I upset about it? Not really he was a guard he might have even stopped a cousin of mine from escaping I can't really get upset with him because he was just an enlisted solider on guard duty. If he was abusive people would have said so in the 40's and 50's his name would have been put on the list of war criminals. Most of which have been brought to justice, the ones who got away ended up in South America. Oh and the US, UK, Soviet Union, and Israel all have the list of war-criminals.

Now someone earlier mentioned that the German Scientists that the US got where on the list of war-criminals this is not true. Also these people where given full presidential pardons if they worked for free for the US government for a specified amount of time. Which they did, and it was in the New Mexico desert that they worked for free in Guarded quonset huts. As anyone who has ever been in a quonset hut can testify this is not a nice place to live, and in a place like New Mexico it could be considered a living hell.

Deleted
    Over 60 years later people on some random Internet Forum are really saying they want this man go to jail with 88 years and many many years outside of germany, living peacefully with as a normal Citizen ? He was a guard in a damn concentration camp, most of the guards there would wanted to be elsewhere, because they dont want so see children, man and women getting shot or killed some way or the other.

And for the Internet Heroes here who stated they want to liberate a camp or die trying or whatever rubbish, if you talked to jews outside punishment or without reminding to work or hitting them you had to speak to your superior. In many of those Nazi camps poles where erected in the middle of the working ground. If you spoke a 2nd time with a jew or even helped them, they took you as a damn guard and hung you up the poles with the Arms behind the back, roughly after 2 hours you died or passed out because the arms broke 2 times, wrists and shoulder bones unusable for the rest of your life.

Have fun liberating such a fuckin concentration camp, most of the guards didnt fight the Soldiers back when they appeared because they didnt want to work again or die in that camp.

That man should live the rest of his life free. I bet he punished himself with the thoughts of what happened there and what he did or not did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, he didn't get accepted in arts school for a reason.

I wish he had more talent or got accepted, I'm sure the whole nazi thing wouldn't have happened or atleast he wouldn't have joined politics but I guess we'll never know.
    I don't know how good is good enough to get in the Vienna art school, but I do art as a hobby and have taken some awards in my youth for painting. Hitler was really good at drawing people. Many have postulated he was rejected because he wasn't good at drawing the human form.

Here are some of his human form drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Over 60 years later people on some random Internet Forum are really saying they want this man go to jail with 88 years and many many years outside of germany, living peacefully with as a normal Citizen ? He was a guard in a damn concentration camp, most of the guards there would wanted to be elsewhere, because they dont want so see children, man and women getting shot or killed some way or the other.

And for the Internet Heroes here who stated they want to liberate a camp or die trying or whatever rubbish, if you talked to jews outside punishment or without reminding to work or hitting them you had to speak to your superior. In many of those Nazi camps poles where erected in the middle of the working ground. If you spoke a 2nd time with a jew or even helped them, they took you as a damn guard and hung you up the poles with the Arms behind the back, roughly after 2 hours you died or passed out because the arms broke 2 times, wrists and shoulder bones unusable for the rest of your life.

Have fun liberating such a fuckin concentration camp, most of the guards didnt fight the Soldiers back when they appeared because they didnt want to work again or die in that camp.

That man should live the rest of his life free. I bet he punished himself with the thoughts of what happened there and what he did or not did.
    Exactly. At Buchenwald, where he was stationed when the war ended, ALL reports state the guards didn't even try to stop the Allied forces. They opened the gates and left with the very people they were guarding. Sounds like some true believers there...
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

All must answer of their crimes; if you commit a murder 60 years ago, you can still be charged for it today, so of course this man (who was at the very least an accessory to many murders 50 years ago) should be deported and charged for his crimes.

There is no "forgiving" to be done here. Tough luck; should've thought twice before killing those innocent people, against your will or not.
    Yeah, you have to die for your crimes! If it wasn't death then, it's death now!