10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the next time you take it to the beach every drop of water in the ocean gets sucked up and all the sea creatures die - sending the world into a catastrophic tailspin.

I wish someone would trigger an earthquake that causes the southern half of California to fall off into the Pacific.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but before it happens, you get teleported there and die with everyone else.

I wish I never get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but before it happens, you get teleported there and die with everyone else.

I wish I never get sick.
    Granted, but that's because you are now immortal, can never die, and when the world explodes on 12-21-12, you'll spend eternity floating in the void of space.

I wish for world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Granted, but that's because you are now immortal, can never die, and when the world explodes on 12-21-12, you'll spend eternity floating in the void of space.

I wish for world peace.
    Granted. All life on earth dies and the earths core freezes turning turning the earth into a giant block of ice. Seems pretty peaceful to me.

I wish Walmart went bankrupt tomorrow and no person or agency bails them out and allows this company to die the death it now deserves and all the companies debts and employs pensions are paid out of the Walmart Heirs multi-billion dollar fortune and after paying everyone off, they are as broke as a normal teenage starting their first job and now must live in the conditions they have helped create for everyone else and they never win any kinda lottery or anything and must make it like everyone else for the rest of their lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so you force every redneck in the South to flood Target and stores just like it making your life hell trying to shop or buy stuff.

I wish for a white Christmas...a few days before my Christmas break here at school (work) starts.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but you fall into a coma, missing the entire holiday. When you wake back up, it is the new semester / time for work.

I wish that the cake was not a lie.

granted, the cake is not a lie, but everything else you ever know, exist, or believe in is a lie.

I wish for world peace. (primarily to see how it will get corrupted!!)

The planet Crouton is now living in peace. Earth, however, has caught wind of this, and in a fit of jealousy, have become even more violent.

I wish for a live, healthy pet dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, however the dog is very vicious and kills you.

I wish music was still good.

Granted, good jazz comes back and drowns out all the bad pop.

I wish I had $1100~ laying around right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, good jazz comes back and drowns out all the bad pop.

I wish I had $1100~ laying around right now.
    Granted, you have $1100 laying around in Monopoly Money.

I wish people could force themselves to sleep and wake up whenever they wished immediately and that people did not to sleep at all really, the mere act of sleeping was entirely optional in ones life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, you have $1100 laying around in Monopoly Money.

I wish people could force themselves to sleep and wake up whenever they wished immediately and that people did not to sleep at all really, the mere act of sleeping was entirely optional in ones life.
    Granted, sleep is not needed and your mind is its own alarm clock. However, sleeping is important not only for giving your body and cells time to revitalize while your metabolic rate is lowered, it helps you psychologically handle what is on your mind, and without sleep you'd go crazy and be energy deprived. You, Fugus, are the only person bold enough to decide not to sleep enough since you don't feel the need too, and your body and mind are eventually ravaged. Soon enough, the only way for you to recover is to sleep extended periods of time, months at a time, in a comatose state while only being awake and conscious for a few days afterward, and so the cycle continues. (And if you decide to ignore sleeping, you just die.) Yes, sleeping is still optional. You also have the option to jump off the Brooklyn, but you don't.

I wish the poster below me would explain what love has to do with it.

Granted. Love now has nothing to do with anything.

I wish for the New York Knicks to win the NBA championship. (corrupt that, Blueobelisk! )

Granted, sleep is not needed and your mind is its own alarm clock. However, sleeping is important not only for giving your body and cells time to revitalize while your metabolic rate is lowered, it helps you psychologically handle what is on your mind, and without sleep you'd go crazy and be energy deprived. You, Fugus, are the only person bold enough to decide not to sleep enough since you don't feel the need too, and your body and mind are eventually ravaged. Soon enough, the only way for you to recover is to sleep extended periods of time, months at a time, in a comatose state while only being awake and conscious for a few days afterward, and so the cycle continues. (And if you decide to ignore sleeping, you just die.) Yes, sleeping is still optional. You also have the option to jump off the Brooklyn, but you don't.
    I know how it works, not exactly how I implied the wish, but I guess that works. Was actually expecting a twist where all the jobs required you to work 14 hour days instead of 8 hour days due to you no longer needing rest or something along them lines. Or mothers going crazy as their infants no longer slept since they disliked it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Love now has nothing to do with anything.

I wish for the New York Knicks to win the NBA championship. (corrupt that, Blueobelisk! )
    Wish granted, but it is immediately taken away as all the NY Knicks players tested positive for steroids and cocaine and have been barred from the sport for life.

I wish Heath Ledger never died and was able to play "The Joker" again in another Batman movie.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2012-12-08 at 01:12 PM.

:O !!! You monster. Granted. The Knicks win a championship, but Melo gets traded after the last game and STAT breaks his knees. And then Dwight Howard and Chris Paul join New York for the big market and to win a championship of their own.

I know how it works, not exactly how I implied the wish, but I guess that works. Was actually expecting a twist where all the jobs required you to work 14 hour days instead of 8 hour days due to you no longer needing rest or something along them lines.
    Sounds boring. That just means you get more money to spend on all the extra leisure time you get. I would love to be able to work 14 hours a day if I had another 10 hours to do whatever I wanted with mad $$ to go on spending sprees.

Or mothers going crazy as their infants no longer slept since they disliked it.
    Maybe. But I think the mother's would be overjoyed at being able to spend more time with their kids. Not to mention the time span of infancy is only like eight months until the kid really starts getting trained, that isn't a lot of time for someone to go crazy, especially not with their precious child.

I wish Heath Ledger never died and was able to play "The Joker" again in another Batman movie.
    Granted. Heath Ledger never did any drugs to help him in his role as the Joker in the Dark Knight, so he never ended up getting addicted and dying to an overdose. But since he never did the drugs he did a horrible job in the Dark Knight and the movie was a flop and didn't make any money, so they never made the Dark Knight Rises and no one would ever hire Heath Ledger for any acting job anymore. (Of course, he's still "able" to play the Joker, it's just that no one wants him to.)

I wish the poster below me would spend $10 and buy me The Dark Knight Rises DVD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Except I've bought you a pirated copy and the quality is horrific.

I wish I knew how to juggle.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. Except I've bought you a pirated copy and the quality is horrific.

I wish I knew how to juggle.
    Granted, you know HOW to juggle, you just lack the coordination to juggle. Enjoy your new found knowledge.

I wish the US had national healthcare just like every other first world country. Would mean better quality service without a huge wait except for elective surgeries such as nose jobs and lower overall costs. No more of this paying 2 times more than the most other nations and still almost 33% more than the next closest nation just to be ranked 36th in quality.

Granted, but taxes increase by 10% to cover all the costs, and the price of elective surgeries goes up 50%.

I wish I had health insurance that fully covers everything, is accepted anywhere, and is cheap.

Granted, but "cheap" is cheap for multi-millionaires. You can't afford it.

I wish that my spell checker didn't just attempt to change "multi-millionaires" to "mulch-millionaire". That just happened.

Granted, but "cheap" is cheap for multi-millionaires. You can't afford it.

I wish that my spell checker didn't just attempt to change "multi-millionaires" to "mulch-millionaire". That just happened.
    Granted, it now changes it mullet-millionaire instead.

Granted, but taxes increase by 10% to cover all the costs, and the price of elective surgeries goes up 50%
    Part of the wish included the fact that our prices would be cheaper, so how could the taxes go up when the prices we are charged go down? It would have to take corruption to do it by having others trying to skim off the top by a HUGE margin for the prices to go up. By current estimates, it would lower prices by no less than 33%, so we would have people skimming hundreds of billions of dollars per year to make the prices go up compared to now.

Now to my wish...... I wish my balls didn't stink so much after a long day of work or exercise. I know all men have this problem and know what I am talking about. This will be an interesting one to corrupt I hope. Make it a good one.