PVP power vs Main Stats

I was curious to this because I almost bought the trinket that had over 1K pvp power and on use of str of over 5K but now it's getting nerfed so I'm curious to ask. Right now I use the Darkmoon card and I'm doing pretty decent, but I of coarse want to do better. If that 1K+ pvp trinket equals out to my 1K of str then I believe I would want the trinket because of the resilence as well, but I don't really understand how pvp power works too much compared to main stats.

PVP power > main stats.

these questions every day are silly..

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    PVP power > main stats.

I apologize. So basically you're saying ditch the DMF trinket and get the pvp power/proc trinket.

Note: I read the main sticky note up top and it was fuzzy on what was better as in main stats vs pvp power, that is why I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    PVP power > main stats.

power is the still the best gem option for output for dps classes. on a 1:1 basis main stat is something like 1 pwr = 1.3 prime stat.

For healers prime stat is better since power is 50% effective for heals (tooltip STILL hasn't been updated from beta)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    power is the still the best gem option for output for dps classes. on a 1:1 basis main stat is something like 1 pwr = 1.3 prime stat.

For healers prime stat is better since power is 50% effective for heals (tooltip STILL hasn't been updated from beta)
    Tooltip was finally updated in 5.1

PvP power seems pretty worthless for healers compared to primary stats and Spell Power.