Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This is still the worst way to implement the Brawler's Guild, no contest.

There will be overcrowding, it is inevitable! If it is not instanced and if only ONE PLAYER AT A TIME can do a fight, then it's going to be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Which DPS spec do you see?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evyne/advanced

Yeah, I have a Shockadin spec, but it still a Holy paladin spec and gear.

So answer me again: can a healer down these level 90 bosses?

To me it's not very exclusive if a healer can't down the content. That's segregation.
    No that's common sense.

I've seen blizzard create some poorly designed content but this brawls guild thing takes the cake.

Blizzard consistently says they want everyone to see the content they create. Looks like that's exactly what they meant.

You can see the content you just can't play it while watching others with deeper pockets play it. Genius!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    No that's common sense.
    Flip the coin, then come back and just accept it.

You won't.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Just wanted to pop this in here for anyone that might have missed it

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Right now, a member can invite someone else to the Brawler's Guild after earning Rank 7. We expect achieving that rank to be reasonably challenging for most players.
    I think it's also worth mentioning that the feedback we're receiving on this isn't being ignored, and that we're still considering alternate methods of distributing the invitations.
    Thanks for expressing your thoughts clearly and constructively, Nessaja. Just to reiterate: we're still considering the possibility of using alternate methods of distributing invitations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    So how is that not being fair to a healer your job is healing not killing. An enrage mechanic shouldn't bother you in any way shape or form. Now if you choose to play the spec incorrectly well that's just your problem not Blizzard's.
    Blizzard couldn't even tell if a healer was healing or DPSing outside instances. Your reply should be that Blizzard should know how to keep track of the sub-classes to begin with...not make petty excuses.

I'm doing exactly what I can with my class. I can heal, and can fight back if necessary.

Now can you say the same? OR, you just don't want too?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    I can't wait till they run into the problem of the first group of people that buy the tickets, simply don't invite anyone else.
    It's pretty unlikely they'll be able to do this day after day after day on their realm and have any effect. There's 10/day in the BMAH and they're there for anyone who can buy them.

As for people making tons of gold from them: maybe. There are always some suckers around. Most people will lurk the BMAH and pay there instead of paying an inflated price that they could beat the next day or two (depending on their server).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's pretty unlikely they'll be able to do this day after day after day on their realm and have any effect. There's 10/day in the BMAH and they're there for anyone who can buy them.

As for people making tons of gold from them: maybe. There are always some suckers around. Most people will lurk the BMAH and pay there instead of paying an inflated price that they could beat the next day or two (depending on their server).
    Try months.

It now has come to light you cannot just invite people. You need to be rank 7 with the brawlers to be able to invite anyone.

for all the guys posting rage here...

the brawlers guild can be purchased on the black market.. yes.. but is also a rare drop on the new rares across the operation shieldwall, now here is the thing... this rares a cake next to rank1 trash in brawlers... so if you cant solo them dont waste your time going brawling... nuff said... i expect this noob talk here to be over after this..

PS the respawn timer on these rares is like 30mins to 1 h... so is doable.. i got mine like this.. enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by greffer View Post
    for all the guys posting rage here...

the brawlers guild can be purchased on the black market.. yes.. but is also a rare drop on the new rares across the operation shieldwall, now here is the thing... this rares a cake next to rank1 trash in brawlers... so if you cant solo them dont waste your time going brawling... nuff said... i expect this noob talk here to be over after this..

PS the respawn timer on these rares is like 30mins to 1 h... so is doable.. i got mine like this.. enjoy
    You understand the drop rate is low?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Low isn't really an accurate way of describing the drop rate of invitations. I've spent days camping them, getting griefed by my own faction and ganked by the opposite faction on top of mobs with 1 shot abilities that can take up to 90 minutes to spawn and are surrounded by a dozen level 90 mobs. Putting a 2.5% drop rate on top of all of that and calling it another viable way of getting an invite is absurd. I've killed these rares many, many times and still not gotten an invite.