Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Jewelcrafting useless for PvP?

So yeah, I just spend 5k on leveling jewelcrafting just to notice that there arent any 'Jewelcrafting only' gems with +resillience or +pvp power.

Why, blizzard? Why?

Is it seriously useless for me now?

Not anymore "useless" than anything besides blacksmithing.

^AvaEve

No one except smiths have that perk. Honestly, smiths should not have it- it is too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaEve View Post
    Not anymore "useless" than anything besides blacksmithing.
    Wrong.

While other proffessions get their stat bonus from rings or other stuff, JCs has to gem for it. Thus instead of gemming a pvp power&main stat gem we need to use red serpent's eye.

As a JC you'll get the least amount of pvp power(or any other secondary stat) of all crafting proffessions.

Aside from the items we get from jewelcrafting, it only provides a very limited pvp power amount. I must say, it's a useless crafting profession.But,jewelcrafting is fun.

320pvp power, resilience or 320 stat, worse than BS.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was a 640 PVP Power Gem exclusively for JC

Well, that would probably one best reason to start loving JC if that would be the case...lol

JC is imba!!! coz of the 640 pvp power.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbernard View Post
    JC is imba!!! coz of the 640 pvp power.
    If I'm not mistaking the whole point of this thread is to point out how their isn't a PvP gem for JC? Correct me if I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantoz View Post
    So yeah, I just spend 5k on leveling jewelcrafting just to notice that there arent any 'Jewelcrafting only' gems with +resillience or +pvp power.

Why, blizzard? Why?

Is it seriously useless for me now?
    Yes its useless, but only as useless for PVP as any other class that doesn't have PVP exclusive stats boosts... which, best I can tell is NONE... so... yes of course its useless

/sarcasm off.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes its useless, but only as useless for PVP as any other class that doesn't have PVP exclusive stats boosts... which, best I can tell is NONE... so... yes of course its useless

/sarcasm off.
    Blacksmithing does :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

/sarcasm off.
    Jc have to trade three pvp-power gems for their jc only ones while other proffs can keep their pvp-power and get their bonus on top of that rendering jc worthless

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Jc have to trade three pvp-power gems for their jc only ones while other proffs can keep their pvp-power and get their bonus on top of that rendering jc worthless
    You can only have two JC gems nowadays. But yeah it's not the best PvP profession...

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted I haven't played WoW in a while, but I remember the super gems that only JC's get that give extra strength, resil, intell, etc.

JC is by far the worst if you don't count gathering professions
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted I haven't played WoW in a while, but I remember the super gems that only JC's get that give extra strength, resil, intell, etc.
    Don't even get resil anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    You can only have two JC gems nowadays. But yeah it's not the best PvP profession...
    I'm glad I'm not a JC XD.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    JC is by far the worst if you don't count gathering professions

Don't even get resil anymore.
    THE FUCK!?

O_o

Do you know Blizz's reasoning behind that??

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    THE FUCK!?

O_o

Do you know Blizz's reasoning behind that??
    None of the other professions have buffs to PvP stats ?? :S Why should JC. Blizzard saw the light from before and took them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    None of the other professions have buffs to PvP stats ?? :S Why should JC. Blizzard saw the light from before and took them out.
    Blacksmithing says lol.