New BM hunter needing help PVP

Hi guys,

i recently started playing wow again and decided to play my hunter because rogues suck this expansion and thats my main.

I never PVP much on my hunter before and im wondering if you guys could help me out with openers or rotations.

So the questions are
    1) what is your opener?
    2) what is your rotation?
    i know sometimes its different depending on what class but any help would be great thanks

Serpent sting>intimidation>burst cooldowns (BW, trinket, lynx rush, stampede etc)>kill command and arcane shot spam>readiness>BW lynx rush again. Use silencing when needed etc. Lynx rush is stilll pretty good when used with readiness as the bleed stacks. I literally just hit 90 and have blue crafted pvp gear and i hold my own against pretty much everything except spriests and warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Serpent sting>intimidation>burst cooldowns (BW, trinket, lynx rush, stampede etc)>kill command and arcane shot spam>readiness>BW lynx rush again. Use silencing when needed etc. Lynx rush is stilll pretty good when used with readiness as the bleed stacks. I literally just hit 90 and have blue crafted pvp gear and i hold my own against pretty much everything except spriests and warriors.
    Lynx rush is not to be used in PVP anymore. Its Bleed and does less damage than before, also breaks CC. Blink Strike is far more superior, you're pet is more on target, able to teleport from the edge of dalaran arena etc.

Anyways, hit whats not on cooldown, keep an eye on your pet as it gets CC'd alot. Personally I think BM is a mess for pvp, as your pet gets killed in arena and then theres nothing you can do. Wish MM was better...

Quote Originally Posted by farekim View Post
    Lynx rush is not to be used in PVP anymore. Its Bleed and does less damage than before, also breaks CC. Blink Strike is far more superior, you're pet is more on target, able to teleport from the edge of dalaran arena etc.

Anyways, hit whats not on cooldown, keep an eye on your pet as it gets CC'd alot. Personally I think BM is a mess for pvp, as your pet gets killed in arena and then theres nothing you can do. Wish MM was better...
    So what spec do you recommend i use for arena? Survival?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Could you give me tips on how to beat a pally in a duel please? ret pally.